Is Jack an embarrassment to the human race?

Is Jack an embarrassment to the human race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bs7EvuruJL8&list=PL3tjh_BCNnQ-57raO0cZRirG-lRveEypL
youtube.com/watch?v=N_YmPkh68uY
youtube.com/watch?v=UQRmacNGFkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then what's Josh?

aidsmoby is a humanoid reptilian

>decide to join a pre-rec stream out of boredom
>jack is spouting some terrible opinion and half the chat is calling him a retard and the other half are sucking his dick because they like friend simulation

PreRec is pretty fucking terrible.

Asked the shitposter on Sup Forums in the middle of a weekday.

A boring unfunny guy but with good taste in movies.

Jack is one of the worst person alive. He's the Mike Matei of RLM.

Pre Rec is good when they're doing improv over adventure games. Most of the time it's just snark over video game fottage though.

Yeah...it almost ruined Rich for me. He's really an unpleasant human being. But he can still be funny when he's directed or bullied by Mike.

all members of redlettermedia are, except maybe mike

>He's really an unpleasant human being
How so? Seems like a nice guy.

he's basically a Sup Forumstard and openly states that retards and genetically afflicted individuals are worthless and should not be able to breed.

Out of the people interviewed by Mike in TPM review, there was this one guy with glasses who NEVER EVER showed up in another video of theirs, while everyone else interviewed did.

Who was he and why?

You're making this up, right?

Does he know he's a retard himself with seriously fucked up genetics? Or does he lack self awareness? He's a fucking crack baby who looks like he's 30 years older than he is.

I think he was Jay's roommate at some point and was in Gorilla Interrupted.

He was saying the shit on stream and it was getting so bad that Jay jokingly said "RLM does not endorse the message of Rich Evans"

where is your evidance?

>He's a fucking crack baby
fuck off with your memes gilchrist

youtube.com/watch?v=Bs7EvuruJL8&list=PL3tjh_BCNnQ-57raO0cZRirG-lRveEypL
Its in one of those, can't remember which one

I'm pretty sure he's J.J. Abrams in the Force Awakens review.

>getting this butthurt over a minor internet personality
Your parents must think you're a real embarrassment.

Oh yeah shit you're right.

I see, thanks.

He's just a friend of Jay's. He actually shows up as a patron in a strip club in Space Cop.

That's not him. JJ is played by the hipster guy from an older Half in the Bag episode, who also interviewed Plinkett in their Revenge of Nadine short.

A couple or so weeks ago in a PreRec stream Rich said the reason he hates most things is because he is so smart he can see how shit everything is and that geniuses are typically unhappy. Jack got quiet for a while. It was very awkward.

He has difficulty saying words with more than 3 syllables in his fucking mother tongue, dude.

Guy's like 10 IQ points away from being a legal retard.

>"Everyone should have a single internet Profile that uses your legal name"
-Jack Packard, genuine idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=N_YmPkh68uY

>scouring through hours and hours of video game streams, searching for tiny moments when the guys are in between topics of conversation, solely so you can post about them on Sup Forums and declare those moments as awkward
Holy shit, get a fucking life.

>the reason he hates most things is because he is so smart he can see how shit everything is and that geniuses are typically unhappy

I'm glad Mike bullies the fuck out of him.

Rich strikes me as a person I'd hate to be around because his stupidity and ignorance would make me angry and violent.

Yeah, better to have no friends and shitpost on Sup Forums all day, right user?

R-right, user?

>Yeah, better to have no friends and shitpost on Sup Forums all day, right user?

Yes actually. Friends are overrated. Pussy is important, friends are not.

Are you a chick? muh friends?

>Rich strikes me as a person I'd hate to be around because his stupidity and ignorance would make me angry and violent.
He didn't vote but he asserted that Trump is better than Clinton.

He's a suburban and/or rural retard.

Ironic...

He's just trailer trash.

>He didn't vote but he asserted that Trump is better than Clinton.
This is 100% false. He voted, just not for Trump or Clinton.

>rich's girlfriend

They deserve eachother.

what else do you expect for someone like Rich?
They work for each other.

he's just autistic

WOW WHAT A GREAT THREAD ABOUT FILM AND/OR TELEVISION!

kys, Desu

Rich and Mike both suck at video games. They were terrible at Mario Maker. Mario for fucks sake.

STOP BULLYING RICH

Mike never plays any because he recognizes it as an inferior storytelling medium

>Rich and Mike
>Mike

WHAT? A video game stream could be terrible?? Uncut content with literally no effort put into it is TERRIBLE?!?!?

All twitch streams are for 13 year olds or people in their early 20s with severe ADD and inability to focus on anything that requires "commitment" like a movie or even a television show.

she's not attractive but other than that she seems fine for a guy like rich

I honestly like prerec streams compared to any of other twitch streams because they don't really care about the games. I like that they talk about movies and tv more so

I meant Jack, my faut

Mario is pretty easy but most people see the creation part of Maker as a challenge to create the hardest shit they can

>skip all tutorials/story
>can't figure out what to do on your own
>This game sucks

wow, Jack

only thing i've seen in months has been the Jay playing friday the 13th highlights.
did they finally fucking do away with the overlay and donation audio?

or was that just a one time thing?
because it almost seemed watchable.

They were playing the default levels.

>jay getting absolutely shrekt by a couple of shrill trannies

The fuck are you talking about?

i'm talking about pre rec
what'd you think i was talking about

streams are okay as background content, throwaway entertainment like a podcast or the radio

>background content
degenerate concept. get an attention span.

Just because someone says they're smart it doesn't mean they're just saying that to validate their ego

He's not making it up, but

youtube.com/watch?v=UQRmacNGFkM

he was clearly being facetious.

Everyone knows Trump was a better choice than Clinton so how does that relate to Rich being a fucking moron.

>it's another rlm fanfiction thread

Pre-Rec is the worst. Its just Rich Evans sperging out at games and comments from the chat with Jack laughing maniacally at it. Just awful fan interaction by people who should not be e-famous and suck at games.

I blame Mike for letting Rich Evans loose like this just to squeak out more content for RLM.

That's not what CNN says, fucking fascist.

>states that retards and genetically afflicted individuals are worthless and should not be able to breed
He's right.

>retards and genetically afflicted individuals are worthless and should not be able to breed

That's true though

It makes additional money for Mike, the only reason it exists. He has to pay something to Rich and Rich has to "work" on something.

ahahaha
J

A

C

K

E

D
But seriuosyly, he's really grown on me lately and I appreciate him as a "normal" family man with "dad humour" who is also very, very successful and funny. It's quite a turnaround t bh. Wow.

>pre-rec is great if Jay is there and you ignore 80% of what Jack says

Anybody who makes money via youtube is an embarassment to the human race. Youtube isn't a solvent business. Which means all these pricks who think they are actually worth what they are getting paid are unbelievably stupid. Google is betting they can turn youtube profitable. Yet here we are, 10 years later, and they still haven't done it.

How is this shit even legal? A store can't lower their prices below cost to drive smaller businesses out of business, yet Google can run Youtube at a loss, driving off competition while they try to monetize.

Fuck you, Google. And fuck all these mentally ill man children and their shitty fucking videos. I hope they all die.

What we need now is a show that exclusively has Jack and Beardfat in it

I like AIDSMoby, he's funny and insightful. Beardfat is the only one of the Nerd Crew (tm) I'd have gassed. Well, Jessi too, but she's already gone.

The stream is terrible, the actual Pre Rec shows where they review games is pretty good.

That's a poorly doggo! Did he died?

wrong

That IS the point of level creators for any game.

FAKE
NEWS

No u

that was pretty funny tbqh

>unfiltered autism

I sometimes tune into the streams to hear some tidbits about RLM production and movies and such, because that's interesting to me

That's also the shit they actually know about. They don't know shit about video games and Pre-Rec reviews are generally pretty fucking awful.

>all that bullying they get when she shows her face on stream

Shit is hilarious how Rich reacts.

how does he react?

I've watched a good number of their streams and I have no idea what you're talking about. The chat generally seems to like her.

>the reason he hates most things is because he is so smart he can see how shit everything is and that geniuses are typically unhappy
he's right though. that's what happens when you swallow too many redpills.

It's also what happens when you're autistic.

Mike and Jay are LITERALLY the only worthwhile members of RLM, prove me wrong Sup Forums

please elaborate

I'd honestly take Jay out, Mike is the one holding it all together.

Jay is a dope who never has anything interesting or intelligent to say, and just relies on his hipster obscure movie references.

I like Rich for sketches and I like some of the guests

I also liked Jessi

>worthless
I mean they're worth something to someone, and they provide a job to caretakers
>should not be able to breed
this I sort of agree with unfortunately. while it isn't a 100% chance of occurring, inflicting genetic deficiencies to the next generation isn't very fair to them. Who is going to take care of them if the parent is not capable of taking care of themselves? Is that fair? It sounds horrible, and it's a grim subject, but I think about the child in that situation, not the parent.

It depends on the illness, some people are tards because of their genes, others are tards because their whore mother drank while pregnant.

Depends what you mean with worthwhile.

Mike is a complete pleb but he's got a genuinely fantastic comedic sense, without him nothing they did would be even close to as funny as it is.

Jay is actually interested in films beyond the latest popcorn flick, but he only likes terrible b-movie shlock, so he can't talk about kino either.

The rest are just completly carried by Mike though.

>youtube belongs on Sup Forums

Sorry dickwad, but you're as wrong as you are retarded and unattractive.

it's literally nothing. this whole thread is anti RLM shills falseflagging.

>Youtube show about vidya that features streams of playing video games
Absolutely fuck right the fuck off you piece of shit summerfag tourist.

The key word is "youtube". That's Sup Forums. Deal with it, you kissless permavirgin fagbabby pisslord.

>thread about youtubers who talk about TELEVISION and FILM
you already outted yourself as a Sup Forumsedditor summerfag from the start

Prove it.