How can she possibly absorb all that German fire-power?

How can she possibly absorb all that German fire-power?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-wonder-woman-gal-gadot-20160324-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only 9mm

They were shootings MG-08s at her

Uhh, I'm pretty sure that us a FAMAS.

RRREEEEEEEE

It's capeshit

Fat Bertha vs skeletton Woman, who wins?

Why didn't they aim lower?

Cause it's unrealistic shit movie

/:

INTENSIFY FORWARD FIREPOWER!

Amazon shield

who would win in a fight between wonder woman's shield and captain america's shield?

Wonder Woman's power of love and feminism

is it just me or did the movie not really explain what exactly her superhero "powers" were? i was like thinking if she got shot would she die or would it just be very painful

Why do you never see ugly soldiers?

She's an Amazon Goddess.
Ain't gotta explain shit.

war turns you into a real man

>How can a magical superhero resist bullets

she's a woman!
Woman are superheroes aight.

because you never see actual pictures of war. you see propaganda

>can take hits from Doomsday
>has to block bullets

She's literally a goddess.

>who would win in a fight between wonder woman's shield and captain america's shield?

Well Diana's shield has survived omega beams and even bigger feat mxyzptlk once was puzzled why he couldn't transmogrify her bracelets (essentially reality warping). They're made of same shit her shield is.

I'd put them feats above caps shield who was buckled by 616 hulk.

YOU STUPID FUCK, GEEZ, LET ME EXPLAIN FOR THE AUTISTS, WHY WONDER WOMAN TRIES TO PROTECT HERSELF FROM BULLETS . SPOILERS AHEAD~~~~

she thinks shes a normal member of themascara with his sisters. when the nazis invade her home island and shoot her sisters with guns and they die from their wounds, she realizes that guns/bullets are deadly so she attempts to defend against them in the future...

in the scene in OP, shes unknowingly absorbing all that firepower because shes actually a fucking god with superpowers and she doesnt need to block them since they wouldnt harm her anyway.

jfc Sup Forums...i hope youre only pretending to be this retarded

You tell me

>is it just me or did the movie not really explain what exactly her superhero "powers" were?

To me it looked like her powers were slowly awakening throughout the movie as she experimented and became more badass but who knows. In the house a couple bullets stun her but then right after she smashes into a tank with her body.

>she thinks shes a normal member of themascara with his sisters

but she is able to punch the stone walls and jump like 100 feet across a chasm... even the best amazon needs a shield boost to jump like 20 feet.

mythical shield > all of science

that's how

MAGNETIZE, MAGNETIZE

>Nazis
>WWI

German and Nazi are interchangable.

L O V E

should I watch the ts cam shitty version or wait for bluray?

FIRE THE EMERGENCY BOOSTER ENGINES!

bait?

pretty much this, never trust a teuton or a cimbrii

It's almost like she wasn't human.
Oh wait.

But she is

It's a wonder how that woman isn't in the kitchen while the real heroes do the work.

She has superspeed/strength/durability almost on the level of Superman. Like 80% of Superman. The rest are skills or artifacts.

Why did everyone aim at (((her))) shield?

Her shield is made from femibdenum.

4u

>almost on the level of superman
except wonder woman is a god, while superman is just an alien

>tfw Captain America is a gayer version of ww

The impact force isn't really that bad.

when will Wonder Woman stop oppressing gay black muslims of color?

>while superman is just an alien
an alien that is a god by our standards

>except wonder woman is a god

Half god, and he has a wider variety of abilities one of which is flight, that can tip the scales in his favor.

In the end though, if you want to write Wonder Woman beating Superman, that's what is going to happen, same way they did when Batman does it.

An Earthly god that aliens like Superman are completely indifferent to. That statement means nothing.

>Wonder Woman is 80% as strong as Superman
Not even close.

Depends on the writer.
She looked turned on when she fought Doomsday.

the shield is made of Krupp Steel

i'd let her absorb my firepower if you know what i mean

>She looked turned on when she fought Doomsday.

latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-wonder-woman-gal-gadot-20160324-story.html

>That scene where she smiles in the battle is great, where did that come from?

>I did that. I remember after we did that take, Zack came to me and he said, "Did you just have a smirk?" I said "Yeah." And he asked, "Why? I think I like it, but why?" "Well if he's gonna mess with her, then she's gonna mess with him. And she knows she's gonna win." At the end of the day Wonder Woman is a peace seeker. But when fight arrives, she can fight. She's a warrior and she enjoys the adrenaline of the fight.

was there a comic where wonder woman has sex with a horse, might've been another heroine, don't think it was comet

asking for a friend