Are these the two easiest road to success?

Are these the two easiest road to success?

Second one will be in the comments

Red pa always make me lol.

Coal. They'd rather have room on the table than a 70 year old vagina in the white house

*food

I follow the polls on 538 and realclearpolitics (they have the easiest way to search polls by state, not sure how accurate they are or not (but how accurate are polls anyways?).

Anyways here's what I had for July 29

and then after the DNC ended and the polls were updated it looked like trump got another bump and it changed to this..

Hillary will win PA. The 2nd map is doable.

Current Styxhexenhammer projection.

Which is part of why I think VA has a solid chance of swinging red this year. While northeast VA is DC lite, southeast VA is NC lite and west VA is definitely coal country.

This would be fucking fantastic. Bigger ass blast since peope have time to comprehend that trump wins off a tie.

If i saw that dude in public I would automatically think he's a cuck, but he has some decent analysis. Even though he flip flops from Trump to Johnson.

Didn't a poll come out today or yesterday with Trump leading VA?

He went back to trump after disavowing Johnson's cuckery.

And yeah, he's kind of proof there's more than meets the eye with a lot of people.

>MI
>PA
>FL

Kek do you republikkkunts actually think you're getting those states????

Not Michigan
Penn maybe
Florida yea

Gotta get 'ol Johnson into the debates senpai

Michigans going to go red

>Gary Penis
>getting a state

If the vote is split, Utah will be blue.

>PA
>red
I don't see it happening, fampai

unless urban dwellers don't show up to the polls

Yeah I am a Trump supporter idk where red Michigan is coming from. Explain yourself Styxfaggot

Democrats will show to stop ebil Trump :DDD

Trump is going to get btfo, I really don't see him winning this election

They better hope the GOP reverses their policy and starts enacting subsidies then, because coal is dead.

trump will win that 1 split electoral off Maine

kek wills it

VA is only blue cause the fucking NOVA universities, I swear, everywhere else is red (except nigger territory)

Trump might just be able to pull enough voters out on election day... or at least one can hope.

You see those rallies today?

Hillary couldn't even break a few hundred.