North Carolina is the best state

Daily reminder that North Carolina is the best state in the south.

Other urls found in this thread:

tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2015/03/01/man-killed-cookout-shooting-midtown-nashville/24218251/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah bro

919 up in this bitch

this is true. prove me wrong fags.

919 reporting in

we are? neat.

I live in SC, how is NC? I've been thinking about moving there

the BBQ is better than that mustard shit you fuckers have so that should be enough to move.

thank you for this user

No problem!

North Carolina and Tennessee are the only southern states I would ever move to. Both seem like comfy places to retire.

t. Eternal Midwesterner

You voted for Obama and might vote for Hillary, you arent even a southern state anymore

46. Indiana
47. North Carolina
48. South Carolina
49. Mississippi
50. North Dakota

I've only ever encountered scum from North Carolina here in PA so I have a skewed view. What's the average North Carolina citizen like?

fuck off REEEEEEEEEEE

that won't happen (((currentyear)))

trust me we are on the trump train for this one

I am moving to Yadkinville in 2 weeks

what am I in for

>Chance of Hillary winning
>Voted for Obongo
>Best state in the south
Please, unless you uncuck yourselves this November, SC will always be best Carolina.

Mississippi is the only bottom 5 state on that list.

46. Delaware
47. Arkansas
48. Louisiana
49. Alabama
50. Mississippi

BONUS: D.C. Is worse than all 50 states

the best place on earth. i have family in east bend. Yadkinville is the heart of NC.

It's great. I live in union county.
>Tons of banking and technology jobs.
>30 mins from the city.
> shoot guns of my deck.
> 35 acres to hunt on whenever.
> pond on property to fish.
> river on edge of property for catfish.
> farm land everywhere
> cattle
> bojangles and cheerwine
> dirt track 20 minutes away.
> great moonshine
> cookout drive thru in my town.

SC here. You faggots are a swing state and shouldn't even be considered southern

Wilmington area reporting in! It's rainy and wet as shit here, love it.

this is why I love my state

Like day and fucking night. Lived in both, would move to NC again.

I often head down to Wilmington to fuck the girls at UNCW.

Also check out the bar downtown "grace on 2nd" Pretty good food.

There is no goddamn way in hell we are voting for Hillary. I man fuck we event went for Romney in 12.

If the south Secedes again (If Hillary gets elected.), Can I move from Ohio and join the resurgent Confederate States?

Also SC here, you faggots are traitors to the north. You went blue for king nigger (literally the ultimate betrayal) and you might go blue again for Clinton, which may actually hand her the election. We don't want you anymore, fuck off nigger loving pieces of shit.

kys we going red as fuck this time

You fucking better you weaselly bastards

Mentally retarded

Drum here. If that's true, where's the ducking weed at?

My nigga. Ktown4life

Awoo

>Nikki Haley

I fucking despise my congressmen

Suh dude, from Degenerate CLT

Man I would have loved to have gone to UT there in Knoxville. My dad and brother both went. But my math ACT wasn't high enough for the major I wanted so I got stuck at TTU.

>voting for hillary clinton

Which is worse traitor?

Yes, good - show the NC goyim they are still cucked unless they actually overwhelmingly vote Trump this time. Romney barely won there in 2012. SC is becoming a major player in heavy industry and manufacturing while NC keeps getting cucked over muh bathrooms. Charlotte should just be ceded to NY already.

Just stay out of SC, there's too much Ohio here already REEEEEE. Is it a requirement for Ohioans to drive 20 miles under the speed limit whenever they see a palm tree?

You guys did have Strom Thurmond in the senate for a long fucking time. That guy was awesome

Worst state on the East coast, by far.

>Voted Democrat for president once in the past 13 elections
>People with zero perspective now call us a swing state

You know we voted in a majority Republican government 4 years ago, right?

To us Ohioans, palm trees are simply mythical objects. It's kind of like seeing the great Buddha like "Holy fucking shitballs. It's almost TROPICAL and shit!"

We tend to live a frigid existence of quiet suffering and forced indifference. I stopped noticing them after I was in Florida a few months. Then when I moved from Maryland (Which has a few needle palms here and there) back to Ohio (Maryland was terrible -10000/10 would nuke) I really realized the absolute lack of Palms.

If I got a job that was in a datacenter in N.C. or even S.C. I'd move tomorrow. Hell I'd take my boat and throw only clothes in my car if it meant I could be back in the subtropics. (I'm....not a cold weather person. Plus I kind of like the whole confederate thing. No opinion on slavery, just a strong advocate of states rights to self determine their destinies )

Haley actually isn't that bad except for the lubio endorsement and refusal to openly support Trump (though the lieutenant governor is based and was one of the first to openly support Trump).
This guy is the bigger cuck - when do we get to vote him out again?

Flip flopping is what being a swing state is you dumb nigger. You went blue for Obama and you're about to sell the entire nation out and go blue for Clinton.

>no we goin red bro

The fact that you even MIGHT vote for Clinton after previously voting red is what makes you a swing state, nigger.

No it's not. 77 is meth country and you know it. Foothills/Piedmont is where it's at.

252 here.

You guys can have my share of the Bojangles chicken.

Man, really? I lived in PA for 3 years and everyone up there was an asshole. NC is pretty great but some places (like Wilmington) have a lot of old, rich yankees or liberal yuppies living in the area which makes it hell to drive and sometimes hell to interact with people. Most everyone is nice though and are pretty friendly.

A lot of the college girls around here are pretty slutty, are they easy to bang?

>Be me in football team
>A bunch of nigs where going nuts over Obama at the time
>More or less said he's shit
>Had also turned off their rap """""music""""" later that day
>That afternoon after practice I was told to clean the locker rooms.
>3 niggers came in and started talking shit and then proceeded to fight me
>While I wouldn't say I won the fight I broke the one guys nose, blackened the others eye, and fucked up the third guys leg

Fuck Obongo and fuck niggers.

Cookout is objectively better.

>Never allowed to make mistakes and then rectify them at the earliest opportunity

I hope you've never changed your mind about anything ever. You're not a flip-flopper are you?

You spelled Texas wrong.

are there many niggers in nc? looking to get out of ms when i graduate college. too many fucking niggers here

>Two completely different restaurants

Are you retarded?

>we got bojangles
>we are southern

You are the Jeb Bush and Ben Howe of southern states. SC was the first to secede. Keep sucking our dick and spending your vacation money in Myrtle Beach

Sadly the niggers are our biggest problems.

If NC votes Trump feel free to recall this moment and think to yourself "fuck that guy", and realize I will be nodding and agreeing you were right.

Until then, don't go telling me Nigger Carolina is the best state.

>someone offers to share their shit, doesn't make it any less shit.
>thecityofyou

You're just mad because we took over as the powerhouse economy of the south and you never progressed passed cotton farming.

I live in NC and it's a beautiful state but there's just too many godamn niggers, in Charlotte less than 50% of newborns are white now, this state is dieing slowly

919 here too, Raleigh

Depends on were you go. The DOT pretty much set the boundaries in Charlotte. Anything within the circle is niggers. Everything outside is safe. We call I485 the monkey fence

NC familio, my sister has been living there for about 3 years now. What is it like there? Many niggers?

I've been wanting to go and visit her and NC looks comfy as fuck.

A lot, yes. I actually live in a small, quiet town that's predominantly white and has had a reputation for lynching. It's kind of funny, though. Drive 30 minutes away? Niggers. Niggers everywhere. Get home and the most melanin you see are from the old people that have nothing to do all day but cut their grass.

Also 919. By the way UNCucks can fuck right off

North Carolina like all the plantation States is full of niggers not as severe as other southern states but still bad, just stay away from the cities Charlotte Raleigh Wilmington and go somewhere in the mountains like Boone

>mfw my experience of the South is limited to Orlando, FL and Advance, NC

704/980 reporting in

The only state that can surpass yours on cuckery is Virginia. Otherwise you are faggots who spend thousands of dollars to visit our shitty attractions in Myrtle Beach

Depends on where in NC

Wake Forest and north Raleigh, no

Cookout is only good if you're drunk or want to see fights/shootings.

tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2015/03/01/man-killed-cookout-shooting-midtown-nashville/24218251/

>spending your vacation money in Myrtle Beach
Why the fuck would anyone from NC go to that yankee infested dump when we have an entire coastline of our own?

How about some Chick-fil-a?

Depends where you live but yes they're fucking things up here too. We've also been having a lot of issues with meth in recent years.

EW WTF I can't believe someone would like the South it's so racist and they fly confederate flags. Sad people here in Canada, the best country in the world, fly it too but they're only in racist white places on farms. CANADA RULE FUCK THE RACIST SOUTH, I talked on omegle with a Mexican American person and they said they lived in the bigot land aka the south and people spit at her and called the racial slurs. WHAT A FUCKED UP PLACE THAT'S FUCKED UP!!!! I hope you get more Mexicans you NEED to learn to be multicultural it's just something that's happening in normal places nothing wrong with it stop h8ing and fighting it. Don't you bigots ever try to visit the greatest country in the world ; CANADA!!!

If you go to the mountains it's pretty clear of niggers otherwise it's like every other southern state

Do we call the I485 the monkey fence, though? I've literally never heard it called that. South Park is pretty nice, too.

Moved from Orlando to NC. Culture shock to say the least.

>myrtle beach

Fucking kek. That place is a shithole and full of drunk 30 year adults who party with the high schoolers on senior week. Let's not forget nugget biker week.

I like cookout.

NC wasn't a plantation state. It was primarily yeoman farmers.

We do have too many niggers though.

Yeah I think she lives in Asheville or Brevard?

I went to college at ASU over in Boone. Should have fucking moved their. Beautiful scenery and nowhere near the amount of humidity and heat I get on the coast.

I will fight a bitch over some Chick-fil-a.

>Sad people here in Canada, the best country in the world, fly it too but they're only in racist white places on farms.
Funny thing is, I DID see somebody flying the stars and bars today when I was driving up to my friends' cabin in southwest Quebec.

It was kinda plantation state the East used to have a lot of tobacco plantations

Tfw north raleigh feels like a different country to the 15 minute ride the durham.

I work in Myrtle. You fags do all the time

> NC best state in the south

What? What is this gobbledygook?

This

Daily reminder NC was very close to choosing Rato in the primaries

>Canada right now

Yea around Ormstown so many racist bigots there

But they didn't.

If she is in asheville she is JUST inside the mountans and its like the last largeish city on the way to teneese. Higher then avg niggers compaired to the surrounding area, but still pretty low. Watch out for meth though

I was just in Asheville not long ago. Seems to me there are just a lot of hippies there so you should be good.

Sylva is nice.

That's mostly just the humanities departments. Everyone else is mostly indifferent or non-SJW liberal. There are also some lowkey conservatives among the more religiously devout Christian groups.

That being said the Yak is "OMG BAE AND NETFLIX!" or anti-Trump shit, but YikYak posters are not a representative sample.

>powerhouse economy
toplel. The difference is diversified economies. NC has banking, SC has industry/ manufacturing. If banking wasn't fleeing NYC for anywhere else, you'd be cucked beyond belief (though still not as bad as Virginia).

To us in SC, NC is our Canada. Seems like you've made a new friend in this thread!

My most prominent memory is of driving down the highway from Greensboro and seeing a hand-painted sign hung like 25 feet up a spruce tree which read "JESUS IS LORD".

No it really wasn't. The South Carolinians viewed NC as totally uncultured because they worked their own land. Also, the east was primarily pine products.

Tons. I live in an area that is 50% black.

How is fayettenam? I'm going to be moving there soon and am wondering how life is like in NC. Currently in Washington.