ITT: "villains" that kinda had a point

ITT: "villains" that kinda had a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtzBGtYmgIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has a point because he's purposefully using a relatively common opinion to garner followers so he can actually indoctrinate them and coerce the weakwilled into becoming suicide bombers.

The people there are only listening to him because they're neo nazis or friends of neo nazis.

Yep, foreigners are taking our yobs and one terrorist had very loose connections to Syrian refugees lets go blow ourselves up on buses and trains.

Must be easy to be a cult leader, the news does 90% of the work desperately grabbing at ratings.

t. Mehmet Al-Mahmoud

>No Owlman

t. Andy "Reagan" Anderson

>white terrorism outnumbers Islamic terrorism within the US

Yes, let's try and keep it that way.

This. The Red Skull is literally making terrorist arguments (as in essentially the same arguments Islamic extremists make, because they hold an inkling of truth but oversimplify issues for the lowest common denominator) to pretty much the same methods and similar ends.

>Pinochet
STANDIN' TAAAAAALL

>It's okay to get killed as long as it's by white people who are delusional about foreigners
Trickle down into the sewers where you belong.

When you BUILD A WALL I'll make sure you're the first held against it.

Not for lack of trying. Islamic terrorists keep on being foiled before they can attack. Look at what's been going on in Europe.

That's how bad people convince average people to do bad things
It's called rhetoric

Kingpin always has the best arguments

You're not going to distract me from the actual dangers of white people by saying there COULD have been more terrorism by Islamists.

What does that even mean?
>I'm the rational one here, 'tho I'd really like to see you killed

>lol white terrorists outnumber islamic terrorists in the US
>let's let in a bunch of leeches that are extremely susceptible to terrorism in the country to fix that
Absolutely fantastic meme, I'm really loving this one.

By the way, white and Islam are not mutually exclusive

I've heard the 'if it wasn't me, it would be someone else' argument many times.
But it doesn't work if you enjoy doing the terrible shit you're doing

>He thinks I'm literally threatening his life
>He can't handle the bantz
I always knew white people can't ball with the best of them.

Someone post the Batroc one please.

Leftist aren't very good at political violence. Commies never win unless they are the conservative nationalist force.

Yeah nice try but your rhetoric is exactly what those white terrorists use to justify themselves, and then they end up being worse than them. Because you do know those white terrorists think they're defending the country against those same foreigners you're talking about.

The fact that you continuously try to distract people with those foreigners prove you either miss the point, or worse, have gotten yourself indoctrinated by some crazy white people on the internet. Don't tell me you let some crazy white people on the internet sell you some shit. Your mama raised you better.

I'm not even american. I'm not even white. I'm fucking Brazilian.
I just think what is happening in Europe can only have one type of solution, and that is all-out war. The time has come for europeans to press the button of revenge. The problem is, they just don't have the spirit anymore to do that. The few who have aren't in the posession of means to fix the situation. The jew, their deeply planted ideology and their purchased EU have taken control. If I can see it, why can't you see it? Have you seen the Taharrush videos?

You didn't even refute his argument, you just said "lol white people are crazy" which frankly I find very racist.

I CAME TO TALTAL!

>Leftists aren't very good at political violence.
Tell that to La Raza.
And to that coward who pepper sprayed a child because his parents were supporting Trump.

Because you're fucking retarded nigga, how the fuck is all-out war a solution

The majority of the people in the US are white. But a far greater percentage of Muslims than white people subscribe to extremist ideals.

Is this a bad thing?

Batman's response to this is his all-time greatest line.

I don't understand why so many people are refusing to accept the fact that crime in Europe has spiked rapidly since the Syrians came in

It's like the same kind of people who got at the school arresting the kid with the clock pretending that 90% of terrorist attacks within the last 20 years were done by muslims

>writer of that issue is a jew

>pol is always right.jog

But what if that crime spike is because a large number of people are entering a country?

It doesn't matter.

That is also part of the problem.

It's so much worse, when they're from a religion that's literally founded by a fucking petty warlord who was despised by all of his neighbours before he killed them all to shit.

But there's countless examples of countries having tourist seasons without a spike in crime.

>The people there are only listening to him because they're neo nazis or friends of neo nazis

I'm an actual irl ethnic jew and I know he's 100% and would side with him before I'd ever side with anyone preaching the opposite.

Think about that for a second. A jew with holocaust refugee relatives is agreeing with a genocidal nazi. That's just plain bad fucking writing. If you can't get a villain over as a villain without making yourself look like a hamfisted crybaby who's asspained that no one agrees with your retarded propaganda then that's a pretty big red flag that you're a talentless hack.

Said warlord literally drank camel piss and had sex with a nine year old

Humans are fucking dicks.

Like what? Last I checked crimes (Against tourists mind you, not locals) always shoot up insanely high in major tourist destinations during tourist seasons.

That aside, I can't think of any countries with a major influx of refugees that didn't get hit with a huge rise in crime immediately after.

Technically Red skull isn't a nazi anymore, he quit once he realized that the nazis weren't going to go far enough for his taste.So really, he's worse than a nazi.

What was his response?

Also nice get

Yep, like the jews in palestine.

Except tourists don't beat up and rape natives and make entire sections of cities uninhabitable to natives because their pedophile warlord told them to.

Or the argument is supposed to be somewhat persuasive, because it's based on real arguments people actually listen to? It doesn't make it right. Also:

>I'm a Jew, and I agree that Muslim refugees are dangerous!

Colour me shocked.

Welcome to this episode of Living in a Desert in the Remote Past. Starring: Muhammed (Peace Be Upon Him) and also most of the people who founded the religious values our modern Western societies grew from!

Not saying it makes his warmongering, piss-drinking, and kiddie-diddling righteous or godly. Just saying that he's hardly MORE reprehensible than other historical figures we still laud.

"Because I already heard that one, and it wasn't funny the first time."

Nothing matters.

Jesus was a hippie that got crucified. Didn't rape or kill anyone.

New 52 Ultraman.

He's right. Our Earth is full of weaklings, and the strongest should only survive.

>INB4 people call me edgy

Oh really? You think people like AIDS Skrillex and Carl the cuck are what's needed for society? Fuckers like those are only surviving because they've been coddled.

Nothing is more refreshing than piss on a hot day

War is often the solution, when peaceful resolution is made near-impossible.

And that's actually what the EU is doing at this point.

Post it then.

I love how this applies to muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=gtzBGtYmgIM

What about the time Jesus made a whip and chased dudes out of a building with it?

Niggas were a bunch of scammin ass jive mothafuckas

>we're supposed to think this is the most evil shit ever
>it's actually coherent nationalism, not even that extreme or using very offensive terms
either the writer is such a leftie fag he thinks THIS is the ultimate nazi stuff to say or it's actuallly a good villain that you're supposed to give some ground to

what are you smoking?

They're pretty much quoting the same Sup Forums-Nazi-trolls that have autistically invaded Sup Forums with shitposts.
Of course there's assholes who think this is a Sup Forums board topic and not just more boardtrolling, but I asure you it's not.
I'm getting sick of this constant one-sided flamewar shit.
Why hasn't the OP been B& for this thread the first time he put it up?

In the very next page, Red skull gets one of his supporters strapped to a suicide bomb, so I guess the writer thinks that Red Skull is talking about some uber nazi shit.

i think the author is presenting "coherent nationalism" as something only postulated by evil monsters like the red skull. RS is probably going to have those people blow them selves up in busses or something; so don't trust nationalists, they're actually just like islamists

Did you miss history class?

if you keep treating people who think differently from you like they're some kind of villain, they might start acting like one.

or at least that's an apologetic argument used to defend blacks and muslims

French people look like this, not like that!

In what world is Moonman a villain?

I mean, that speaks more to how huge of a cuck you are than to anything about the page itself.

Isn't his intention for this speech to use the people as a means to his self-interested end?

Maybe your assumptions are wrong though

The last pic posted before your defense of all this was of Adolf Hitler laughing.
That is what this thread was made for.
And you damned well know it.

Le bawwww Sup Forums is in my board meme

It's really fucking pathetic how accusing people of being from Sup Forums is the go-to response against anyone who doesn't bow down to all the diversity Marvel is forcing.

FEEL THE BERN

The system itself doesn't change whether the one in charge likes what he's doing or hates it, as long as he would be doing the exact same thing either way.

Gotta love what you do.

If it wasn't him, it really would be someone else enjoying the perks in the same way.

It's not like the two are mutually exclusive. Cancer-free dinosaurs.

well replace the suicide bombers with rioter and pinko scum and you've got it right

And how pathetic do you think people find it that you, personally, think diversity should have no depiction at all in popular culture?
You are actively pushing an all-white racial quota in a public media, you are doing that here and now, that is a fact.
There IS a definition for racism. You understand what that means, right?
It means that this is not a meme, this is dealing in facts. This is dealing with who you are as a person.

I'm sure you'd be a mighty warrior in the new world you're fantasizing about.

>should have no depiction at all in popular culture?
user specifically called out Marvel and just Marvel

>that fucking bulge
hahahahahahahahahahaha

>Johnny rebel
>Shares opinions held by most government officials

EIN VÖLK

You know what organization is being quoted in those panels.
Those are the views you and this thread defend as justified.
Those views do and have lead to exactly that sort of violence and terrorism.
Now you need to recognize that you can't villify the end results exclusively when it's caused by instigations not of your own allegiances.

I'm just saying, if you heard on the grapevine "hey if you come down to this seedy bar basement the Red Skull's gonna give a recruitment speech" I would assume you'd not go and listen to the most infamous still-living WWII war criminal, supremacist, and all around super villain. The people that showed up are the weirdos who'd follow the Red Skull anyway given the chance, and the weirdo's impressionable friends who tagged along.

Not saying what he's preaching is Nazi-esque, but the people who showed up are most likely skinheads.

I love how quickly you jump to conclusions that I'm a racist because I don't think people should force their agendas.
I never said "Niggers shouldn't exist in comic books".

>pic not related

Nah, it just speaks to how militant and xenophobic Israel and modern Jewry has become.

A one-state solution is the optimal ending to the Palestinian Question, but you'll never hear any support about it because the Israelis are highly nationalistic.

Even though it's cencored, Bor seems like he has his head on straight.

So it's all about the wrong people having the right ideas?

Every time I visit this board, I'm glad that Japan exists.

That wasn't Bor, though.