So, when will Trump release them?

I don't think he ever will.

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/politics/legal-experts-side-with-trump-it-would-be-totally-stupid-to-release-his-taxes-during-audit/
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh huh

nope 6666

Why do you give a fuck? I'm starting to think these media retards believe that even though Trump gets audited every year that there will be some kind of smoking gun that will end his run. I can't imagine what they think is in them but I'm looking forward to seeing their faces when it's just another boring tax return.

rip

Stop giving us a worse name you CTR cuckold traitor

Maybe hes not actually a billionaire? Maybe he has something to hide?

He knows that he's not going to win, so there's no reason for him to release the taxes. Why bother? Same reason he isn't spending a lot of money on his campaign.

The IRS has all of his tax forms. If they have a problem they'll do something about it... just as soon as they're done investigating the Clinton Foundation for massive amounts of fraud.

If the libs want to see tax returns, why not just lobby to make ALL tax data public?

Why shouldn't he keep his personals private? If there was something wrong IRS would have audited him, just like they audit Clinton Foundation. Fuck off

he's currently being audited IIRC

then why are shitlibs, the current president Obama shouting from rooftops that he is hiding his taxes.

are they stupid? how can they get away with it.

Daily reminder the current head of the IRS allowed 30,000 emails related to the unfair IRS targeting of conservative groups to be destroyed.

Also daily reviver that it is not illegal to release your taxes during an audit but make tax lawyers and accountants say to do so is fucking stupid.

lawnewz.com/politics/legal-experts-side-with-trump-it-would-be-totally-stupid-to-release-his-taxes-during-audit/

beats me.

Maybe for the same reason that every party does this to the opposition in all elections?

Though you know it's interesting that all these republicans that defy king obongo seem to get audited at convenient times. really has my synapses firing

READ THIS MILLENIALS

YOU WILL DIE IN A WAR IF HILLARY CLINTON IS ELECTED

This is how the evil boomer generation wants to "deal with the millenial problem."

They want to thin your numbers through death and war.

God help you.

>"“I want the Iranians to know that if I’m president, we will attack Iran. In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them.”

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU

Because Presidential candidates for the last few decades have traditionally released them.

The problem is Trump has the most complex taxes of any candidate in our history and if what happened to Romney is any indication media and dem's will misrepresent everything possible about them.

You forgot the "If they nuke isreal" part.

You're still right though, considering her desire to remove Assad and she's spen't the last 5 years pissing Putin off and associating herself with factions and individuals deemed by Russia to be an existential threat.

>90% tax is for jew
>Sup Forums too late to retract their vote

ay goyim, deep on your shitty heart you know this is true.

ISRAEL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

People will complain he's only paying like 15 percent yet they don't realize that's more money that they will make in their entire lives.

why would him not spending a lot of money on his campaign be trivial to you? did you miss the 16 candidates he beat? Your speculation is CNN tier.