Seinfeld vs Kesha

youtube.com/watch?v=iG87m0qox6A

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fO3AnD2QbIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's already a thread you stupid fucking retard

The guy who doesn't use the catalog

Nice try Satan, Seinfeld Did Nothing Wrong. Imagine if the sexes were reversed, the media would be demanding the creeper male be jailed for his attempted sexual assault, but cunts are so entitled that they feel like THEY'RE the victims when they try to force their disgusting diseased bodies on innocent kikes.

She's used to being worshipped for being a """celebrity""", meanwhile Seinfeld is an actual celebrity and had no idea who the fuck she was. Would you entertain every random person who comes up to you and demands a hug? Fuck no.

Based Jerry

Trips over dubs speaks truth. Gas the cunts, Seinfeldwar NOW!

This.

BASED KIKE BASTARD

she interrupted his interview which was very rude and she asked for a hug which is very rude

your a moran if you think jerry was in the wrong here

Kesha.

I fucked Ke$ha almost a decade ago in Nashville at some mansion party. No one will believe me but I did. I also came in her ass and she didn't even shit it out afterwards.

Stop laughing its not funee

think about the social intelligence seinfeld got, he knew she's a skank who'll use that opportunity to fuck him over

He is getting publicity for being rude to a very disliked person.

Smart move by Jerry imo.

Jerry knows she's the type who will yell 'rape' for monetary gain.

Jewy Seinfeld puts a shiksa in her place.

Literally a Seinfeld moment. Kesha was definitely in the wrong.

STOP INVINCIBLE GOOOY~!

i can picture jerry and george bickering over it

>No one will believe me
lol yeah

wtf is a Kesha?

>xD

nice so now we have to see this thread for a month or two.

Wow Jerry Seinfeld really is no different IRL from his TV persona

YAAAAAS DRAG HA KING

>David Lynch Foundation
Were we all LYNCHED?

What a classic David/Seinfeld moment.

it's a setup for the Jerry Seinfeld cameo in the finale.

>who is that
>oh thats kesha
>oh ok

i like how he still doesnt know who she is after hes told

I feel bad for her. Rape victim, dead career, her body is absolutely disgusting, and she can't even get a hug. It's sad.

>I feel bad for her. Rape victim, dead career, her body is absolutely disgusting

>can't even get a hug

>I feel bad for her
Stop
>Rape victim
Was a lie
>Dead career
Her responsibility
>body is disgusting
She had a nice one, let herself go
>can't even get a hug
No, not by being a dumb self-centered rude idiot, that's generally the way to get the opposite of a hug

There, I have freed you.

>You refused to hug Kesha, Jerry! I'd kill for that opportunity!

If she'd ever actually heard Jerry Seinfeld speak about his OCD, either in or out of character, she wouldn't have come up and asked him for a hug.

GET A BRIAN MORANS!

Technically only Jerry. I mean, Kesha is delusional, and Jerry doesn't have to hug someone if they don't want to. The biggest issue is the laugh after. Why laugh at her? Just move on.

t. virgin

>Quest for Camelot

shiiiet

It's more of a curb plot desu.

Larry doesn't recognize someone semi-famous and starts a shitstorm on social media.
Of course Larry can't into social media so it gets blown up.

one day a girl will touch your peepee user, one day

>no one will believe me
That is because it didnt happen

>innocent kikes

sounds like the plot to Chef tbqh

That awkwardness and that laugh is Larry David's entire career. Maybe it's not 'right' but it's an artefact of human interaction

Isnt it amazing how blind you were before Sup Forums

I thought all of these Jew celebrities where White

But then I get redpilled and see the Jewness everywhere

nice copypasta, mind if I save it in notepad?

Yeah except in Chef he packs up and runs away to get back to his roots serving food with John Leguizamo.

In Curb, Larry would inevitably piss off someone in the second act whose help he needs in the third. Cue Leon acting like a nigger screwing things up for Larry and then frolic plays at the end.

why do all jews look like goblins?

Nice

And of course everyone would think Larry was the asshole for not giving her a hug.

Cue Suzy
Cue Ted
Cue Funkhauser with his fuckin voice
All yelling at Larry all at once
This is the entirety of the 9th season of curb

They've already done that. Larry thrives when nobody wants anything to do with him. Episode where he trips Shaquille O'Neal

To be fair to he didn't know who she was. Jerry thought she was some crazed no-name fan or something, when he was in fact sharing the red carpet with her.

I try to see the silver lining in things like this though so call me naive or optimistic but yeah.

The ones that are always in the wrong, user
The women

I didn't know kikes could be this based. FUCKING RETARDED ROASTIE BTFO

lol

i sorta believe you.

can you elaborate? i hear she is a turbo slut.

i read on 4 chan that someone fucked her in australia and had limp dick because of whisky drinking and couldnt fuck her and she told him to just fist her instead and he did. he woke up the next day to her bodyguard giving him some cash and saying to keep quiet. he was confused bc he didnt even know who she was until he talked to his friends later on and they were like dude u went home with kesha.

so i sorta believe you, but would appreciate more details, my good sir.

you're not entitled to a hug from a stranger just because you saw them on tv and feel like you know them.

Seinfeld transcends all that

Kesha shouldn't had try to sued Dr. Luke, now she stuck in a worse situation

Everybody laughed. The interviewer laughed, and even the guy behind Jerry laughed. It was a funny little awkward moment that came and went, no need to sperg about it, laughs are fine.

I hope when you eventually get laid, it's exactly the big amazing thing you think it is. Just try not to hype it up too much so you don't fuck up.

He got you son

>What happens when a geriatric kike meets a lubed up shopping bag? You won't believe what happens next!

>they ran into eachother on the red carpet and that's when it happened

People ITT are legit retarded. He clearly didn't know who she was, he just thought she was another random fan trying to get him in a potentially compromising photo op. It makes sense, you don't just receive random hugs from complete nobodies who could actually be stalkers or worse.

Imagine how many loser women must try to hug him all the time. As soon as he found out she wasn't just another randy, you can actually see his expression change like he wishes he hadn't done that to another celeb.

>5 Things You Need to Know About Ke$ha's Red Carpet Mishap!
>Number 5: Jerry Seinfeld was once on a tv show over 20 years ago.

What the fucks does kesha even look like?

That's the joke.
Many people have some idea of what Kesha looks like and would recognize her.
A larger group at least KNOWS her name and would remark on that if informed after.
Seinfeld doesn't know who she is by sight OR have even a slight idea who she is. He delivers the line in "character" and it's great. YOU on the other hand may have autism for missing these cues.

She had one popular tune over ten years ago, that's it? You can't expect grown men to remember one hit wonders

Nice trips.

Has anyone put this with the CYE music after it yet?

No, people are legit treating it like he was being "based" for not giving her a hug when he clearly would've given her one if someone told him it was a celeb, even a minor celeb. For all he knew, she was just a normie roastie or stalker bitch and it's protocol in those situations to not give pleb peasants any undue attention.

I bet he gave her a hug later just to reaffirm their Hollywood in-house ties.

Kesha attempted to violate the NAP by touching Jerry without his permission but Jerry made sure to clearly not give consent so she knew to fuck off

I really like this picture.

I feel like a kid when i stare at it.

Death pls take me.

There are plenty of celebs that would cave when someone begs like that or happily hug a fan, firstly. Second, this is some exclusive event, she's not running at him on the streets in Manhattan. He's being "based" because he's pissed that he was interrupted. I'm he would gladly hug a fan if she asked before charging.

You're the retard from the other thread. What did I tell you? Stop being so confident because you're not as smart and perceptive as you think you are. Seriously dude, cut it out. You 105's are the worst, closer to 100 than the 150 you think you are.

Seinfeld is slightly autistic and doesn't like to be touched by strangers. Why is it so weird for someone not to want some random skank hug you that you don't know? He's filthy rich, you think he gives a shit that she's "another celeb"?

I can already see right through you. I can see over twenty steps ahead before you've even made one. Don't even think you can talk on my level, kid.

You're really naive thinking Jewlywood isn't one big cozy clubhouse. The fact is that he wouldn't hug YOU but for one moment you thought he acted that way to other celebs too and you got elated. Face it, he only denied her said hug because he assumed she was one of YOU.

You don't know shit about Seinfeld if you think that.

>this was at a david lynch foundation event for transcendental meditation

honestly i didn't know jerry was into that shit but if even a cynic like him does it, it might be worth checking out

what do you think Sup Forums?

serve the filthy goy right

He noticed she had the man hands.

Jerry would feel bad about it but George would assure him that he was in the right.

Oh does he work at Nintendo with your dad?

kek, he had no idea who the fuck she was.
prob thought she was some rando

You didn't know Seinfeld was Jewish?

>I started Transcendental Meditation in 1973 and have not missed a single meditation ever since. Twice a day, every day. It has given me effortless access to unlimited reserves of energy, creativity and happiness deep within. This level of life is sometimes called “pure consciousness”—it is a treasury. And this level of life is deep within us all.

>But I had no idea how powerful and profound this technique could be until I saw firsthand how it was being practiced by young children in inner-city schools, veterans who suffer the living hell of post-traumatic stress disorder and women and girls who are victims of terrible violence.

>TM is, in a word, life changing for the good.

>In 2005, we started the David Lynch Foundation for Consciousness-Based Education and World Peace to ensure that every child anywhere in the world who wanted to learn to meditate could do so. Now, the Foundation is actively teaching TM to adults and children in countries everywhere.

>How are we able to do it? Because of the generosity of foundations and philanthropists and everyday people who want to ease the suffering of others—and who want to help create a better world.

>If you don’t already meditate, take my advice: Start. It will be the best decision you ever make.

Sounds like bullshit to get rich people to donate money to Lynch so he can fund another movie. Here's a video of the technique. Most of the people on the board of directors and advisors look like jews to me though
youtube.com/watch?v=fO3AnD2QbIg

Hey, Twin Peaks had to get funded somehow.

This legit made me laugh until I teared up.

this guy on australian big brother called tim claimed to have fucked kesha

he was a giant homo and eventually came out of the closet

you're probably gay too

I really did love 30 Rock despite it being full of libtards.

Pretty depressing that I'll never get the chance to refuse to hug Kesha and hear her make that flustered little noise.

I'm a dude and I've had random hugs from chicks and duds from strangers.
I'm not a douche so I just roll with it.

who, the ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY guy?

Dude deserves an award for having the balls to shut down one of these worthless bitch ass "music artists" that pumps out shit to sell to vulnerable kids. Funny that it sounds like her producer took advantage of her. Gee, no shit? Did you actually think these faggots are good humans?

You're also not famous.

Seinfeld is pretty BASED

This is like something out of a Larry David show