When meadow was arguing with Tony and she said

When meadow was arguing with Tony and she said
"Wow, listen to Mr Mob Boss, was she saying Tony was in the mafia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HwKrgJ_CG0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there's no way of knowing

>was she saying Tony was in the mafia?
That's slander. Tony worked in waste management and tertiary contracting

No,you idiot. She referred to the mob of slobs at satriales he appears to be in charge of.

no, there is no such thing as "the maffia".

Fuck that,can anyone answer me if Phil did any jail time? They were pretty vague about it.

no what she meant was "mop" to demeaningly describe his work in waste management

When vito blocked fiin's path he said "you sound like a racehorse pissing in there, he was hinting at finn taking a piss right?

Why does this scene get spammed here?

When pauly said to christoper "watch it chrissy, he was telling him to watch top gun right?

Anyone who still thinks The Sopranos is well written when you have """""""""well written""""""""" characters like Meadow and Carmea, and shit like recycling the same plot line and character conflicts season after season, is just fucking delusional.

>literally the only good episodes were the dream ones and a few other diamonds hidden within mountains of shit episodes

was vito gay? i never really understood why he sucked that dude's cock and took it up the ass

Watch it newfag.

6 years i think

NOHBADDEH 'ERE'S EN DAH MOB CAPICE?!?!?!

I USED TO FUCK KIDS LIKE HIM IN THE ASS IN THE CAN, I FUCKED EM

It was a joke

No, she was making fun of him because he's Italian. You know, the whole italian Godfather stereotype thing.

>oh it the Attack of the Clones shoop
>it's not

FUCK

He was just messing around with the lad. Totally not gay.

Women make no sense. The complete lack of effort put into writing the women was the most true way to depict the female mind.

kino af

DERE IS NO MAFIA

it is heavily implied throughout the show that, yes, tony is in the mafia

youtu.be/HwKrgJ_CG0M
Thread theme music

>She was a whooo-uh, Tony

What was Ralph getting at here?

Tony's neighbour almost spills the beans, but she gets scared and her nipples get erect at the thought of Tony's massive body on top of her, so she doesn't say anything

No because that would be a racist stereotype

That they didn't have flat tops in ancient Rome.

Was Ralph a pleb or patrician?