Why can't Indians invent shitting in a hole?

Why can't Indians invent shitting in a hole?

why the fuck do these people have nuclear arms??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fsJ8Pdr3Ck
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ_8fsG8Q1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have invented the shitting hole, they're just all filled up already

Their culture is shit and filled with "That's the way weve always done it"

Trump! There is poop in my soup!

disgusting

Why the fuck Canadians have invented toilets and not nuclear arms
Are you syrup slurping goose fuckers so weak that you need to suck muslim cock to stay away from danger zone
Why can't your PM be alpha like our PM who refuses to even wear a Muslim cap even when we have more muslim population than your whole continent

>Why can't your PM be alpha like our PM who refuses to even wear a Muslim cap even when we have more muslim population than your whole continent

Leafcucks, btfo!

But those are niggas in the picture user, at least be a good shit poster.

leaf blown

Yes, Pajeet. I am VERY envious of your country.

Pic related: Indians dining at one of India's finest restaurants.

Degenerates....

Canada is eternally BTFO and can't into bantz

KEK

After this, the leaf ceases to exist.

Leaf just got Poo'd on!

Never thought I would see the day Ravi btfo a leaf

>India

India just' POO'd on canada and wiped with a leaf

I don't get it either.
>have to shit
>dig small hole in ground, doesn't even have to be deep
>take shit
>cover hole with dirt
done, no more shit street problems ever again, shit decomposes underground, problem solved.

You can't have people shitting on the fucking streets, you just can't, I don't get it at all. If there is loose dirt available, you can dig a shitting hole, I refuse to believe there is no dirt anywhere in India.

reminder that this people have nukes

Don't forget "Good enough!".

I swear, it's like their fucking mantra.

>canada

you just need more black firefighters to beat the fires with sticks

Canada on suicide watch that was fucking savage.

Delete this immediately.

Sorry your country is so small and a little fire would threaten the whole thing. We've got so much land we can just the fire burn itself out.

Indians literally worship shit.

Video related: Indians throwing their children into a shit baptism.
youtube.com/watch?v=9fsJ8Pdr3Ck

wtf pajeet?

>Says the guy who's leader let half the country burn for fucking PC points

Pic related: The countries only known loo. The technology is so advanced and unknown to them that they treat it as a god.

>half
A tiny fraction of a single province is nowhere near half my dude

>A few square kilometers.
>Half the country.

Top kek, maybe because your country is a little landlett and would have completely burned doesn't mean we almost did. We've got plenty of spare long burger,

And that is an excuse to you? Letting the natural beauty of your country suffer to gain a few points with politically correct cunts is YOUR EXCUSE?

This canacuck is eternally btfo
He's steaming more than the poo Pajeet just took.

>Argentina small

Fuck me leafs, can you post anything without making yourselves look fucking stupid

>Americans not only live like this --- they STRIVE to live like that.

>this is considered desirable

Top kek. Living right on top of one-another.

Last warning.

[You are reading this in my voice]

You're literally barely bigger than Alberta.

why are canadians so salty recently?
pajeet btfoed leafs.
delete this thread and try again.

Holy shit that looks amazing. I live in a little hole

You know fires are natural and happen all the time all over the world right? We almost always let them burn out on their own, fighting every single one in our entire country is literally impossible, the only reason this fire got so much media attention is because it was nearby an inhabited area for once.

You guys get blown the fuck out by fires in California all the time.

That's an excuse to you, really this isn't about America since that is ALL you can seek to try and point out.

This is about YOU Canada
Your fucking father's died for YOUR soil, they came all those ancient years ago saw a land and decided that is where their family would live out the rest of their lives, the fought and died for it, for YOU.

And all you have to show for it is "Well it's only a small quarter of a province eh? So what if PLANTS, ANIMALS, AND LAND is turned into fucking ash haha, I'm so nice and political I don't give a fuck about mother nature!"

It's not about a fire that started

It's about YOU have a leader that cares so little about your country-side that he let it burn just so he could FEEL GOOD about himself.
That is you canada.

Feel good about yourself. Since nobody else will.

Fucking hate Pajeets you fuckers are liars and think you are the best of the world

may be your small weak country needs ANSCHLUSS by USA

Holy shit Sandeep, that was brutal

God yes. Canadanschluss when?

go back to sleep chen

Aww hell. I was gonna go to bed and walked into a Poo/Leaf fight.

Wait. That's it. Send all the Leafs to Pooville and let them be used as tp.

oh shit moose fucker btfo

It's really comfy.

Don't let the leaf cucks poo on your parade. Good job sticking up for yourself, Pajeet!

Goose fuckers. Maximum Kek.

DELETE THIS THREAD

Leafs just got POO'd the fuck out

DUDE JUST LET IT BURN OUT LMAO

here is your (you).
you did good pajeet

You guys do realize that not allowing ANY forest fires just leads to worse forest fires, right?

You just end up with more fuel on the ground.

Hell, we have to frequently do "controlled burns" to avoid that shit. We'll purposely light certain areas and let them burn.

This kills the leaf

Yes, we know what controlled burning is.
Do you know what banter is?

it is not just about the forest fire
>weedman didnt evacuate the city that was burning
>like a month or so after the fire started he imported some niggers to "fight it"
>these niggers didnt even know how to use a hose

Don't mistake me for a Trudeau supporter. I like him about as much as I do his father, which isn't much.

I felt it needed to be pointed out what a controlled burn was because people ITT seem to have a very loose grasp of anything extending beyond the domain of their bedroom.

i hope you do realize that your only significance is that USA is bordering you and purchases your oil.
you are otherwise utterly useless on the global stage, for which you make up by opening your loud mouth.

If by "lacking in significance" you mean producing massive amounts of primary resources, innovating in various fields of science, engineering and medicine while still having a tenth your population, sure.

>implying indians aren't niggers

>primary resources
meh, there are many countries for that
>innovating in various fields of science, engineering and medicine
nothing compared to many european countries and USA.
useless and loud mouth like australia.

Based indians
>Mfw even the people there looks like turds

Here's a short clip for Polack's to enjoy m.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ_8fsG8Q1A

>Such a major producer of medical isotopes that the world panicked when some reactors had to be shut down for maintenance/repairs/replacement

>Invented all sorts of shit, including g-suits, variable-pitch propellers, as well as the insulin keeping your fat asses alive, the electric wheelchairs that move your heavy asses around Walmart, the pacemakers keeping your hearts pumping and half the sports you guys watch while huffing down foods fried in canola

Probably either we or Israel sold it to them.

so you confirm right?
insignificant compared to other white countries.
they made it themselves. i think nobody was willing to give them the tech so pajeets made it themselves.(i might be wrong)

I know, yet our economy is 43% bigger than yours, 34% higher in terms of GDP, yet we're only the size of Alberta.

You taught Pajeet everything he knows. You ought to be embarrassed. The crown jewel of the empire. Top kek.

Poo in loo, loo is for poo
please help keep the ocean blue
and poo in the loo
because the loo is for poo.

Poo here poo there poo anywhere,
as long as there's a loo, your anus can be clear,
poo anywhere that is sanitary, isn't that fair?
The loo is for poo and your poo is for the loo,
because oceans should stay clean and so should your rear

Remember when you had a fire and your whole country literally burned down? Fucking landlet.

>A fucking island

fuggg give this man a visa

>mfw pajeets poop freezes into glaciers and ice-caps

At least USA has working toilets and nuclear arms. Must suck shitting on streets, pajeet. Also must suck being Canada and having muh "diversity" and having your car run over on thick maple syrup, I'd be eternally BTFO too.

Muh chutney muh currie muh blue elephants muh cholera

>Canada in charge of making fun of countries for having poor firefighting abilities

>nuclear arms
1.2 billion people. That was the population of the entire planet in the late 19th century. You will find some smart people among such a huge population, even if it's on average pretty dumb.

This place has very low rhetoric standards if that's what you consider "epic bantz" or "btfo".

say what you will but at least they separate their recyclables.
>curry
>plastic

Fuggg Indian's are bro-tier now, Fuck Canacucks!

looks like Hyde Park after those black people were rioting

looks like shit-hole canada in 20 years

LMFAOOO Canada btfo

Trudeau is such a fucking faggot

Here's your (You)