California declares August "Muslim Appreciation Month"

jihadwatch.org/2016/07/california-to-proclaim-august-muslim-appreciation-and-awareness-month

California setting the example for cuckoldry again

Thank Goodness. I get so sick of being stuck in a country with the rest of these intolerant bigots. At least my glorious state is leading the way into this century.

We do that to all people we don't like. February is nigger history month. You know, for all those black people that don't know what country they come from.

I wonder what day will be the celebratory terrorist attack

What is there to appreciate? Their explosive personalities?

Ok ill start. Muslims are dirty ignorant savages who worship a sky pedophile faggot.

What needs appreciating???!!! Throw it in the shortest month of the year with black history month. jk. lets just vote trump instead

You forgot about the goat fucking

NATIONAL TERRORISM APPRECIATION MONTH

Just fuck my shit up fampai.

Just another reason my state needs to be nuked.

If only the rest of the state were like the conservative desert. Fuck LA and San FranCommiecisco . House rates are ridiculously high for no good reason, I have to fight spics and nogs for a fucking entry level job. Nah cant have whitey here he wants a living wage for honest work hire the spic because muh diversity even though more than half of the stores and fast food places are fucking shitty looking because all they care about are their "homies" and hooking them up with these jobs. I dont want to see a dirty fucking spic hand me my freedom burger, bitch youre an anchor baby either kys or go back with your parents over the border and never come back. FUCK

Fuck user you fucking triggered me.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI DESU.

Its good to show appreciation for what they've done.
Maybe they'll see how far they've fallen

just nuke us already

Go away and stop shitting up the place, racists.

Why the fuck is California so retarded liberal?

Im in SoCal and I'm fucking living it. It's terrible. I bought a Trump shirt specifically to trigger liberals

Oh shut the fuck up, edgelord. Just read what you posted, Jesus fucking Christ.

Don't let them get you down user

just fuck my state up

I'm killing myself if Trump doesn't win.

Kek, first muslim appreciation month will also be the last for the next 8 years.

Nor-Cal here, Going to be moving to Northern Arizona, Utah, or Idaho if Shillary gets elected.

As long as it's not Islam appreciation month, I'm fine with it. Yes, the religion is shit and more easily warped to violence than others, and has a LOT of toxic ideas if taken literally, BUT

>> considering 1/6 of the world is "muslim", it makes more sense to engage them than to demonize them all. Therefore I'm ok with importing the peaceful, non-retarded ones; we need them in the intelligence and military if not as doctors and lawyers which is what most of the first wave (brain drain) were.

so were Christians and Jews until the industrial and scientific revolutions created the middle class. Many muslims have adapted and are now just culturally attached to Islam.

>be for women rights
>be for lgbt
>celebrate a religion that literally believes the opposite

>live in CA

Could it get any worse?

>California declares August "Muslim Appreciation Month"

yes

yes it can

If you're not LGBTQM you're a bigot

go back to mexico please.

Stop shitting up our state

FUCK YOU COMMIEFORNIA

DON'T WORRY AMERICA I SWEAR ON MY BLOOD I'LL START A RESPECTABLE NATIONALIST/POPULIST MOVEMENT IN CALIFORNIA

MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN

all those Ramadan explosions made for a month of Muslim awareness, why more?

Borders are an outdated concept. We are all one people. Try not to let the stormfaggotry rot your brain.

btw this is the kind of muslim I can appreciate as a Californian with close ties to San Bernardino

Dont bother moving to texas you fucking faggot.

There's already so many of you faggots in this state trying to ruin it.

STAY THE FUCK OUT

REEEEEEE

Yeah. Thank goodness they banned rifles with detachable mags so it will never happen again. Fucking hicks with their attachment to guns are killing us.

I appreciate the fuck out of Muslims like this

Why?

Thank god Trump wants to build a wall.

Its going to keep all of mexico s problems in mexico where it belongs. No need to inherit all its shit third world problems.

kek

>Or Idaho
Just make sure to leave your stupid fucking opinions on the environment, housing, smoking, cars, driving, construction, and basically every other god damn thing you can think of in California.
We get enough of you shitwipes moving here and buying unsightly mansions in the hilltops, then try and tell us where we can and can't smoke and complain about "pollution" to push hybrids.