Injustice 2 General Hype Thread

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

Previous Thread: Trailer: youtube.com/
watch?v=oDav-JfidL0

What we know so far:

>Confirmed for PS4 and Xbone, PC not mentioned, coming in 2017
>Characters will be customizable through the Gear system (armor pieces with different cosmetics and stats that you get after fights)
>Takes place in the Injustice universe after the first game. Batman and friends are still fighting Regime remnants when a new Earth threatening threat appears
>Stated to have the biggest roster in a DC fighting game ever (so at least 30+ characters)
>Confirmed characters: Superman, Batman, Flash, Aquaman, Supergirl, Gorilla Grodd and Atrocitus
>Speculated: Wonder Woman, Doctor Fate, Harley Quinn (Logos on Injustice 2 shirt) Ras al Ghul (Trailer voice over), Black Canary (Arrow actress went in for mocap), Blue Beetle, Swamp Thing (Twitter Poll) and Captain Cold (Snart's name and gun are shown in the trailer, gun is also on the shirt and he was in the poll).
>Stages confirmed bigger with Metropolis, Gotham and Atlantis confirmed so far

E3 Countdown

e3countdown.com/

Gameplay Reveal Countdown

countingdownto.com/countdown/injustice-2-gameplay-reveal-countdown-clock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Sxo2yhchDI
reddit.com/r/captaincold
caitlinsnowdaily.tumblr.com/
coldtomyflash.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc
youtube.com/watch?v=E1jEd_5F_lI
youtube.com/watch?v=bh0f6MWIR0k
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 waifu fags

Captain Cold, Killer Frost, Icicle, and Mr. Freeze are all pretty cool

When?

first for Captain Cold

IVY

AKHBAR

Masketta Man DLC when?

nth for STOOPID EEDIOT

Stick your icicle in me, user!

Let's talk about how everyone likes and wants Black Manta

>>>/the ovens/

Agreed. Why must we fight?

Have we started the fire?

is that Enji Night

why not both

AND FLASHFAGS MADE FUN OF GOTHAM'S COSTUMES

TOP FUCKING KEK

And baits.

The fire was always burning.

Mick has got his back.

That would be Danielle Panabaker, actress on Hit TV show The Flash. plays Killer Frost, as well as regular ol' Poison Wombed Caitlin Snow

there will be a ice character in the game but which one

I like both.

Red Hood confirmed when?

Cold is confirmed

>Injustice 2
>Everyone is Iron Man
I'm sorry
>Everyone is Iron Batman from the latest movie

>C-O-L-D

What a ridiculous way to spell "Reddit."

I'll tell you one thing. That character will be ice neat

Both Frost and Cold. For Synergy.

The Reddit Boogeyman passed quite some time ago. Tumblr is the new coldness.

>No PC version

After the shitshow that was MKX on PC I shouldn't be surprised, but it still amazes me how badly we got shafted.

Also wonder if the speculated Blue Beetle would be Ted or Jaime.

Felicity alt reskin of Green Arrow surely? Would be misogynistic if they didn't have this as a suit option.

Peacemaker when?

SNART IS CUTE!!!!!!

Guy as GL, of course.

Reminder that Captain Cold is a little bitch who loses to teenage girls:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Sxo2yhchDI

This isn't a boogeyman. It's a fact.

reddit.com/r/captaincold

>not liking power armor
lol

caitlinsnowdaily.tumblr.com/

Tumblr you say?

thay fucked up this game 2

Felicity is already in the game but is called Captain Cold

Peacemaker never ever.

You uh, you seemed to have missed the point. Reddit was a hot hate topic a few years ago. Now it's Tumblr.

I'm sure a lot of villains would lose in that situation. Zatanna was there for pete's sake. At least Snart was smart enough to surrender. Though the girls still beat on him. What a bunch of bitches.

ATTENTION

DO NOT REPLY TO THE SHITPOSTERS

KEEP DIDCUSSION ON THE GAME

Coldfags, they... they need to go back...

To Reddit. Hopefully this link will be quite useful for helping them find their way back home.

>Caitlin
>Not Louise

We need him in this thread.

Shut the fuck up, tripfag.

coldtomyflash.tumblr.com/

>A place for all things about Leonard Snart, Barry Allen, the Flash (CW), Legends of Tomorrow, and pretty much anything related. I ship Coldflash but you'll find more than just that on this blog.

>Flashfags finally facing the shitpost they caused on all the other people in the past

Glorious

Deathstroke would have beat all their asses, like in Idenity Crisis. What's Snart's excuse besides being a bitch nigga, eh?

>coldfags

youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc

There you go, butthurt Coldfags. Your new home, on your favorite website, Tumblr.

He's not as well-trained as Deathstroke? Or the show just wanted to make Cold the butt of a joke.

Captain Sup Forums

I'll make peace with that.

Why do I get hyped for new fightan' vidya when I literally never play them with other people?

To be fair MK9 and Injustice had a good deal of single player content, but if this is closer to MKX then I may be wasting my time.

What makes playing fighters online seem so inaccessible compared to your everyday shooter even when they implement skill based matchmaking?

>I ship Coldflash

You don't seem to know what a tripcode is

Just saw the trailer today. Was on vacation. Why the Captain Cold hate?

Lurk more newfriend.

That's just what he deserves, to be the butt of a joke.

Based Weisman, showing the Coldfags that Snart ain't shit.

because you're playing one other person, while in a shooter there's usually 11-31 other players in there

all I want is Plastic Man or Amethyst

Weisman wrote a great Snart on Brave and the Bold.

Jonah Hex, with Amadeus Arkham assists when?

Holy shit, shitposters confirmed newfams

Captain Sup Forumsld

I don't think Grundy will be in I2, so I'm probably gonna end up giving a serious look into Supergirl unless Thawne/Zolomon is brought in, or if someone else is introduced that grabs my interest. There's a lot of characters still to be revealed on a visual level

Cool to see Blue Beetle, but what are the chances of seeing my boy Static ya think?

Grundy was my secondary. He was fun but as a character I think he can be left out

a dastardly ploy Killer Clam!

Yeah, I don't see him back in at all. I mean, there's a good deal of big hitbox characters that they can put in over him, and only people like me and Tyrant will miss him.

Can wait for some Snart clash exchanges.

Seems like a partial explanation. The skill floor is quite a bit higher in fighters and the whole thing seems a lot less forgiving.

With a shooter you just jump in, do whatever, and die without huge consequences and eventually get better if you play enough.

With fighters it seems you got to actively practice, innovate or regurgitate combo strings you've found, and losing is a bit more harsh on the ego than a 2 second respawn time.

Fighters just never seemed like games you could hop online anytime and expect to have fun and get better with time. Always seems like something you have to work and suffer for and that's a deterrence for the casuals among us.

>Plastic Man
enjoy your meme character friendo, how does it feel to have shit taste knowing that the superior Elongated Man already exists? Don't even bother replying to me m8, I know you're just gonna pull out a panel or page that wanks off your character like all you memers do.

>Playing fighting games on PC

how fucking dumb

i hope thay keep the intros

youtube.com/watch?v=E1jEd_5F_lI

youtube.com/watch?v=bh0f6MWIR0k

If I learned anything, it's that under most circumstances, there's an online glass ceiling. Sure, I played like absolute shit at all 3 events I went to, but I got better after each event

I still hate Secksy for knocking me out of SummerJam. getting that draw broke my spirit

If you pretend to be retarded long enough, people will start to think that is the normal way to post.

Fuck you, Plastic Man is awesome and he was voiced by Weird Al Yankovic in the cartoons

Next OP right here

And to think, you call other people autistic

>INJUSTICE GENERAL IS BACK
BASED

When?

More than half of the thread is just shit posting user it already is.

nice

>Playing on your preferred platform

Full retard.

Joking aside, I know PS4 is where all the blacks and mexicans (aka the majority of every FGC) hang out, but it's easier to have my vidya all in one place and not have to pay a monthly fee to get my shit destroyed online.

I don't even know you anymore Sup Forums. You can like both stretchy guys. Ralph will probably be an alt if Plastic gets in.

>killer clam

I hope you enjoy it user. Maybe we'll get reveals later today!

Fuck Red Hood.

Unless it's the Joker version, no sell.

see
MEME

MAGIC

holy shit who is this semen demon

That my friend, is "Machinegun" Karl Anderson

>DC will never make a Rumble Roses style all female wrestling game

suffering

Where th-
What the fu-
No seriously what the fuck is going on?!

It's lit.