Neat, saved flag.

>Oman
>rare

Kill yourself my man

You kys nigger
Been here for a decent while and I don't think I've seen that one before

Literally where anyway

it's a bf2 map

I've seen Oman at least a half dozen times in the last couple months. It's not common but it's not thread-derail worthy either.

How do we raise awareness without bring labelled conspiracy theorists? That's a bad word in the media, even if a conspiracy is true.

This desu

Oh yeah
Gulf of Oman, I remember; pretty cool actually

I haven't, and I've seen from Antarctica to Aaland and those tiny islands no one's ever heard of

Slowly redpill those around you, don't go for the media because they'll distort everything; you have to spread the word yourself but carefully and hope the others do it as well until it's seen as a general belief rather than a tinfoil-tier thing

Oh and don't fully redpill them at first, take it nice and slow, laugh it off if they say something like "well yeah but X is just silly" despite you knowing X is real, agree with them and keep slowly showung them how X is in fact real until they're divided enough for you to not pass as a tinfoil neet and them give them the final push

Very slow and steady process understood

Well at least it's been working for those around me, all of my best friends are quite redpilled, most of my close ones are too and so is my family

Kill the jews

I mean international bankers and stock brokers.

I don't usually attempt redpilling family, they think the Jews are behind everything when it's actually globalists

>stock brokers
Dw robinhood will kill the stock broker meme

Take out their families

>Dw robinhood
what did you mean by this?

Yeah but a fair share of them are jews though I agree that taking the gas all kikes beyond meme is stupud, in reality it should be some kikes.

>inb4 jidf

I like the idea of picking off the people that attend the Bilderberg group circlejerks one by one though

Robinhood is the latest tool of the people to sway the stocks to decimate globalists

y-yes

Live frugally.

Ahh that robin hood, i'm tired, should probably sleep.

ps. gas the (((international bankers and stock brokers))), race war now