Friendly Reminder to Liberal Progressive Shitposters - You have no power here

We have all been indoctrinated daily with liberal progressive ideology since childhood by:

Governments, schools, universities, movies, television, vommercials etc etc...

Now if the combined might of governments and corporations were unable to sway us toward liberal preogressive ideology, what the fuck makes you faggots think that you can?

bumps for truth

This is the only place in the world where we can be user and exercise our First Amendment rights.

It's fucking sad that there is a soft ban on freedom of speech here in the US. You can say what you want, but if they know who you are they will destroy your life.

>INB4 Sup Forums isn't super anonymous

Progressives?

They're regressives.

I would bet at least half of the shills and CTR faggots on pol are redpilled by the time they leave

Honestly, how far up your own ass do you have to be to refer to your beliefs "progressive"? It's just so unbelievably childish.

>t. sargon of cuckad

Sup Forums is one of the last places left where speech is still free.

Leftists are free to post here and I encourage them to do so.

They should just know that pushing leftist ideologies is futile.

The conversion is almost always a one way street. Liberals become conservatives and it is very rarely the other way around.

Those that go frrom right to left usually do so for fanancial or political gain.
Liberals become conservatives

Yeah, progressives don't understand that we are well familiar with their ideas already. They condescendingly always assume that we merely need to be 'educated' and we'll inevitably come to their point of view.

It's actually the opposite. They need to get out of their safe neighborhoods and echo chambers and experience the actual world that we do. They'll be hardened, redpilled assholes in no time.

Which means that in time, all of them WILL come around to our view, as there are soon no nice neighborhoods they can hide away in anymore.

Yes, they don't realize that once upon a time most of us were just like them.

>the redpill is just the start of the journey

Most of the people on here are already firm in their ideologies. All the leftist shitposting does is make people more and more polarized. They just end up hating these fags way more than they ever would have before.

I hate it, because most of the threads on this board are just shitposts, but I'm not concerned about people being subverted and swayed to their side. That won't ever happen. People on Sup Forums aren't exactly impressionable.

Think of this as our clubhouse, where we can brag about our exploits in the wild. Minds won't be changed here, but strategies will be developed.

I 4channed many years ago, and left. I have returned here in the last 12 months and have enjoyed every minute of it. This is our 'safe space.'

Go forth and convince. this is our last opportunity to have a nationalist as a President. There are plenty more Hillaries out there but there is only one Trump.

A have to dissagree, I don't think this is a safe space. The idea of safe spaces it to completely block out any opposing points of view.
Anyone with any ideology can post here and are not prevented in any way from doing so.

Shills and faggots

BTFO
T
F
O

As a trump supporter memester I think Op is retarded
Sup Forums is great because we get free no holds barred debate between many different people
If you want a safe space you can go to reddit
Go fuck yourself you pathetic sack of shit

Too bad 99% posters claiming to be redpilled live in their mom's basement

Maybe you should stop being a little emo faggot and read the other posts.

>shills shilling on Sup Forums
They are probably polacks trolling polacks anyway.
I just wanted the "pol btfo" thread was against the rules and instantly deleted.

If you don't think this board is being raided, and shilled hard, you're retarded, or extremely new.

It's only been like this for about 2-3 months now. Before that, there was shitposting often, but not nearly as much. Before that, the Australians and Canadians would make threads, and people would laugh at the ridiculousness of them, or get baited.

But now, it's just trash. I would wager to say that most threads are shill threads. When I can look in the catalog and see 1-2 threads about how black men are superior to whites men at any given time, you know something is up. I would say that a decent amount of it is casual shitposters riding the wave of shills, and contributing to this garbage, but there are undoubtedly a large number of shills here, no matter what your ideology is, you cannot deny that. If I saw a ton of people on reddit talking about how retarded Sanders is, and how great Trump is, or how white people are fucking amazing, I'd probably think that they were getting raided.

Oh wait, if reddit got raided, it probably wouldn't be nearly as bad as this because THE FUCKING MODS ACTUALLY ENFORCE THE RULES OVER THERE.

That's the main issue. Everyone can go off topic on this board because this board supposedly doesn't have a topic, because everything is politics nowadays.

Liberals are programmed by moloch.
We answer only to our living dead god, risen Kek is and we make his will.

TRUMP IS A FRAUD
REAGAN RAN BUDGET DEFICITS
CLINTON RAN BUDGET SURPLUSES
GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL, IT'S BACKED BY SCIENCE
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "RACE"

CONSERVASHITS ARE RETARDED

afraid, libstain? starting to realize how powerless you are?

OH VEY NO
MY CONVICTIONS ON PROGRESSIVE IDEOLOGY ARE AS STRONG AS EVER

Spot on, apartheidman.

Move along

Nice empty cliched ad hominem.

As if most here didn't have first hand experience with all we discuss here growing up, in school, at work, etc.

But you can't imagine that, can you? In your safe little white/jewish neighborhood.

Good for you CAPS lock man.

Caps lock king entering the stage.

Spot the faggot who lives in 95% white country but presumes to know anything about mine.

what if I showed you titties to make you vote against drumpf?

Sorry bro was too hasty.
Read as "spot the apartheid man"

>THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "RACE"
Are you saying that pugs are identical to rottweilers and are 100% unequivocally identical other that outer appearance?

top kek

Also, top b8 m8

Kek, whoring for clinton.

Well, I'm ot a US citizen, which means I cannot vote, so it would be futile to try and sway me.

So I woudl first agree to her proposal and then make this technicality known after I saw her tits.

I have to agree about the obvious shilling that goes on through this board. The main object of these shills is to derail any meaningful conversation, and to waste your time replying to the disingenuous poster. The best defense is to simply pass by the post or thread and let it expire. Only reply to those anons whom you believe is actually trying to make a difference.

right on

because free speech and the truth are more powerful than all the bullshit lib propaganda

Figure every thread should have one of these.

>all that text
>thinking Sup Forums gets raided
Sup Forums is contrarian. back when Trump was a long shot it's funny to meme him. Now that he's winning, it's funny to make fun of his supporters who are poor and ignorant.

That's funny when all the niggers and spics are voting for hillary and their education is women's studies and you are being railed up the ass by fucking roaches and you aren't even smart enough to kick them out stay cucked fag

> progressives
Progressing towards communism, famalam. The other method being revolutionary.

I am sick of these times and I speak more of my mind than ever before. We must let our thoughts be heard not silenced like they want

LOLNO

Sup Forums has had no real discussions in the 3 days they've been flooding it because you fucking retards keep bumping their topics and ignoring the regular ones.

Ignore, ignore, ignore. Then start up some NatSoc, Jew-hate and Muslim-hate topics like this place used to be.

About a third or more of the threads on this boards are from a leftist standpoint, baiting or otherwise, so it's hardly a safe space.

bump