youtube.com/watch?v=HaeuzV1LPUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beheaded anyone lately?

Who is going to pay?

Que?

me.

Will you build the wall wey?

Black dick?

Which kind of boxes do you think make the best Mexican architecture?

Como se lo va?

What happens when Hillary wins user?

que then?

Are you excited for January 20th, the day Trump takes office and happily reunites you with the rest of your family that has been living in the states for the last 8 years?

Jamas, padre.

Why do mexican women love black and white dicks?

Probably not, given what Carlos Slim charges for Internet access, phone service, groceries and just about everything else you can buy in Mexico that isn't whores or drugs, I'm guessing he'll be missing those McDonald's checks from California.

thats anapra, a shanty town there. But I introduce you the campestre hood in Juarez.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNOLW5kMFQI

Fair enough, you're right. I've been to Juarez enough times to know.

It's just that the cardboard houses bait works so well.

Katrina: 200 killed, black shanty towns destroyed.

Patricia, block mexican stronk, 0 deads.

Ask a Mexican that hates Mexicans and lives in the US anything

>fuck you OP

because they need dicks of all kind.

You have to go back

No shit, like how could someone get trapped under a soggy collapsed cardboard house? Even if the hurricane blew a mexican neighborhood of all their foundations and the houses landed on you one right after another.

And really, like there's anyone in Mexico who'd bother going to count the dead after a hurricane. They don't even bother to count the dead in nightclubs on the border except by a quick head count...

Is that you in the pic?

New Orleans 200 killed, how many in the hurricane Patricia?

How is that no gun policy working out?
>The bad guys still have guns.

how do mexicans generally feel about white people?

Fuck off, that head count joke was great.

Only a Mexican would insist on trumpeting how his corrupt spic filled shithole weathered a less severe hit from a hurricane better than a corrupt nigger filled shithole that was also built below sea level by retards (the french).

Born in the states from American born parents with legally immigrated parents of their own.

>I deport illegals

I'd say grateful, because I can't think of a way to explain whatever the feeling is when you resent someone for being better than you, but are happy to have the paycheck they just handed you.

implying florida is better than pacified Juarez.

why do you guys smell?

The conservative hard workers are great role models.

Liberals are not welcome

we hate you, you owe us half continent. Longoria said yesterday that we dont crossed borders, border crossed us

usatoday.com/videos/news/politics/elections/2016/2016/07/25/87554568/

>implying Florida isn't a mix of mexicans, cubans and other trash working in the service industry to cater to the minority of pensioners who actually own the state.

Who cares what a dumb bitch who can't figure out that she isn't a 160 years old thinks? In fact, why can't you tell the date either?

Is that why so many spics are confused about when that border moved? Because none of you can read calendars?

Why are you dodging my question, you smelly cunt

How many beans are in a burrito?

because you are a nigger. you are not worthy.

Chinga tu madre maricon

Aren't you glad you're not a nigger?

Spanish do not brought us slaves. I am very grateful to them. We could be another Brazil,haiti, Colombia or Cuba.

That filename.

>born in the states from American born parents with legally immigrated parents of their own.

Then why the fuck do you refer to yourself as Mexican? Do you really have more allegiance to a country that your grandparents left? Or did you just mean 'ethnically' mexican.

why do you smell like shit?

Why do you want people to ask you questions?
Why do you feel so special?

Is Uruguay really that white? Or is it just mestizos self reporting they're white.

Look at Argentina and guess.
I would believe costa rica but Uruguay? not a lot.

What's wrong with Argentina you slimy cunt?

they are starving niggers that think they are italian and civilized, actually we have uruguayan inmigration, they comes here to work as a waiters and whores, their little country is a mess.

Pinche mentiroso culero lo que dices para quedar bien con el mundo

No puedes pasar ningun dia sin tu complejo de inferioridad indio? yo me quedo en pol, tu en int.

Orale wey. Porque todos tus mujeres estan gordo?

>ask a mexican anything
Why do your bibliotecas only have actual bibles? Are real books satanic?

pinche indio feo, hernan cortes te debio destajar jajajaajajja

youtube.com/watch?v=HaeuzV1LPUA

What isn't wrong with Argentina?

Ni soy indio ni estoy feo y cual pinche salvaje recurriendo a las mentiras para quedar bien con estos vatos, de seguro ni has salido de tu pinche rancho y vienes a dar tu opinion de mierda a 4 chan

yes it's really that white. They are tan whites, like Italians or Spaniards.

the problem is that they think they are white and a developed country.

Eres chilango, osea indio con complejos.

do you also offer tree care service? There are a few elms in the back that need thinning

Nothing, the real problem its the mean people of my country who claim being something that actually the dont

Why do Mexicans wipe their ass and put the shit stained toilet paper in a trash bin next to the toilet instead of flushing it?

Not a thing in Sonora, but most people do it because our bathrooms dont are designed for "heavy loads", and people retardely dump half paper roll in the bathroom every time they use it so it clogs.

top kek m8

because our toilets arent very strong like yours.

No soy chilango ¿Lo ves?
Eres tan pendejo que piensa que solo un chilango puede decirte esas cosas, tu pendejez podria relucir de monterrey a chiapas, pero en serio ¿Por que vienen a hablar mierda solo de otros paises? Neta que los demas se burlan de lo pendejo que es el mexicano, señalando los defectos de otros sin ver que este pais es una cagada por donde se mire, te ves bien ridiculo

Que paso hombre?

Gee, I sure do love the mods not deleting these off-topic Mexishit spam threads that have been popping up all day.

I also like them when they do something about the autismball shitposting on polandball threads.

Why don't you move to us? It's not going to win you any pol favor but is easy and profitable.
Bring some weed while you are at it as well.

his spanish is so much more beautiful than the mexican bastardization of the language.

Why are Americans better at Mexican food than Mexicans?

de donde eres estupida? y porque no te vas a la verga si no te gusta mi post? asi de sencillo, cuando algo no me gusta lo dejo de consumir. El problema es estar chingando.

Knowing that your crime ridden country is a massive shithole with a massively corrupt government, why do you expect the United States to just let you in?

Makes sense. Thank you for pic related btw

Do you wash your hands before you make a Burrito Supreme?

I ate at taco bell yesterday. its disgusting.

There is nothing better than getting off work late at night and enjoying two 80% silicon based chalupas, a hard shell taco, and a large mango fiesta.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAA NO MAMES TE PASASTE PINCHE user JAJAJAJAJA

you fuckers lost those in a legit war, and then after the war we still fucking paid you for them, you have internet jorje, go on to wikipedia and look it up fucker.

jesus christ jammal, that shit is not mexican nor real food.

> we dont crossed borders, border crossed us

Except for that whole, Mexican American war thingy where y'all lost and we gained your territory.

How are Slavs viewed in MX? Do your women go for white foreigners?

I'm not talking about the whores either, I mean the actual women.

we paid it. for gods sake, california was not at walmart. santa ana was under pressured because you white trash put a gun on him and then he signed it. Give my california

Why are mexicans so short?

>¿Por que vienen a hablar mierda solo de otros paises?
Creo que no has comprendido el punto de las banderas en Sup Forums.

all of my woman are whores. every single of them.

If I'm being honest, I think Mexican food is quite overrated and yes I've had legit Mexican food. Except enchiladas with mole. I wish I had a 24 hour Mexican to cook those for me.

>I wish I had a 24 hour Mexican

You can buy one for not much money.

you can invade us again, and makes us cook for you 24hrs a day.

>all these attentionwhoring constant "w-what d-do you think of us sempai" and "a-ask m-me anything :D" threads recently

you faggots keep giving the world a reason to hate us

the world loves us. Sup Forums is not the world, imbecile.

no one loves you dirty beaners. you are ashort hobbit race

but what is the purpose?

low energy bantz, vague claims to be white and reverting to retarded "jajajajaj" only make people reaffirm their stereotypes about retarded mexicans who wishes they where white/living in the us

Is the obesity/overweight problem that bad? I think mexican women can be pretty hot but I'm afraid if I marry one she'll get overweight fast.

I

Costa Rica master race reporting in.
I hate 99% of my people, if you want to nuke us along with Nicaragua that would be perfectly fine by me.

Pobre pendejo.

Yes, uruguay is white.

Tu puto baño que no puede jalar la mierda que te sale del ano y mucho menos la que le sale a la puta de tu madre

You didnt pay all the money.