Why does the media hate Trump so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM
youtube.com/watch?v=tLSy8Tl2bjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Paychecks

(((The Jews))), great Kek

Post jewtube link to video

Most media in the US is owned by left-leaning Jews.

But we love Donald

Remember when the Simpsons put out stuff like this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM

I remember when The Simpsons was the most well-written comedy on TV. When every episode was a classic...and those episodes are still funny and relevant today.

Zombie Simpsons makes my soul hurt

Destroying all their hard earned progress.

INTERNET KILLED THE VIDEO STAR
INTERNET KILLED THE VIDEO STAR

Their ratings are falling into the shitter. Alex Jones has a bigger audience than CNN. The average fucking age of """""""""""mainstream media"""""""" viewers is 59-62.

youtube.com/watch?v=tLSy8Tl2bjs

In fairness I bet Trump really would make Chris Christie eat a bowl of worms for his amusement. Also Christie would probably eat said bowl voluntarily if if he could drizzle some doughnut glaze and chocolate syrup over it.

Because they gave him hype for the ratings, and now they are trying to kill what they created.

I don't know about you Israeli jews, but the jews in the West hate him.

The left will never accept that Hitler got all of Germany on his side because he was a strong speaker and leader will they?

They'll just LoL about how bad he was and then liken someone to Hitler not because of both being great public speakers but rather that the other would attempt a holocaust.

Yes I'm mad

I just don't understand why intellectual property is allowed to be handed down to hack writers who had nothing to do with the original success of the creation. Imagine if some hack had taken over Calvin and Hobbes?

>leftists making a pro Hillary meme out of the "who would you want to answer your call at 3 AM scenario"

Do they not realize the irony of this?

> this is what the Simpsons has become

what the fuck

it's """comedy"""!

trump is showing that you can win elections without buying tons of ads

that is TERRIFYING to them.

they have no problems with his policies or statements

Because the economy is on a knifes edge so to them anything but more of the same is out of the question.

because money, laws and people are stupid.
the simpsons isnt relevant anymore anyways no one gives a shit about them and no one's political opinion is going to be shaped by a cartoon.
You are more likely to shape opinions by getting a sports team to endorse a political figure or a beer company.

Because he manipulates the media against themselves and they have no fucking clue how he does it.

I think the creators did. Everybody has forgotten about Benghazi though. I think few people got it.

>no one's political opinion is going to be shaped by a cartoon

what about bernie?

>The audible strain of Kavner's voice

I-Is she not long for this world bros............................?

Neo-Simpsons < Old Simpsons

>The more the media talks about Trump, the better
They will never fucking learn that bad press is better than no press... Do you think many will remember what happened in this episode exactly? probably not, all they'll remember is the name.
Name recognition is a huge reason one votes for someone

Because he is the saddest excuse for a Republican nominee there has ever been.

Wow. I knew The Simpsons was awful this decade but when did they start pandering to the left with such low-hanging fruit?

That's not Jeb Bush.

Michael Moore even said that satire is the last bastion of hope of bringing Donald Trump down

Jews own our media, and they own most political comedians, and mockery is a big big BIG tool in convincing the public that someone/something is stupid

its the ultimate propaganda tool

we may use memetic warfare, but they own entertainment warfare

>still watching the simpsons
The Simpsons has been dead for years now. You are just watching a dead rotted carcass.

wtf is this shit?

>glad I haven't watched Simpsons since 2000 or whatever

I bet you voted for Trudeau.

Because he doesn't let them force him to give the answers they want from him. Watching that press conference where he mentioned Russia a while back, they try at least a dozen times to get him to say that he's cooperating with Russia or some shit. It's ridiculous.

World wide slander campaign. Even here people are memeing about trump = hitler

I feel like comedians are trying to seem pro-left while trying to poke fun at them.

I get the feeling a lot of them get it, but if they let us know they'd be replaced.

Or maybe that's a bit too paranoid.

That is one of the worst impressions of Trump I have ever heard. They couldn't find somebody better?

I am fine with that rotting carcasses are entertaining and informative.

This is the reason why you watch Family Goy instead.

globalism pays.

This is the kind of shit that pushed me to Trump. The constant attacks on Trump and the lack of coverage or criticism on any Hillary scandals. The democratic party is a literal oligarchy, but the American people are too fucking stupid to do anything about it.

The Simpsons has become more cancerous than I could have ever imagined. The sad living-death of an icon.

Dahnahld does not hire advertisement experts and campaign advisers like all the other candidates do, so they havent got their fair share of bribes from him.

That means that there is extremely little that stops media from throwing dirt at him. They have no reason not to.

Oh boy guys it's Fall!
Every. Single. Show. will have a Trump parody episode.
Is Sup Forums's body ready?

Your jews are not our jews.

Israelis=/=jews.

Are you sure that's not satire?

>Simpsons is satire/parodies
>normie sees Trump like this
>"oh they must be making fun of him because he's rich and powerful!"
>Thats what all they do for MOST celebs and politicians
>Remembers name
>Votes Trump

>Comment have been disabled for this video

>daily reminder that America's falling IQ correlates to America's falling white majority
>daily reminder that the DUM REPUBBLKEN voters are the only group wise enough to see the tyranny, know the solution, and are mocked daily for it

You're forgetting.

>doesn't mock hillary

They are shills for hill.

I'm not sure, if it's meant to satirize how the left demonizes Trump, I think it's not over the top enough. Most leftists actually picture a Trump presidency like this and it just reinforces their lunacy, it doesn't really challenge it.

reverse psychology.

Wrong, Burger.
Hitler was not even supported by 50% of germany he just abused a stupid system to put himself in a position of power.
In fact his party got elected with 43% so all of germany ..... meh

Everyone in media is a college graduate.

Shitposting Sup Forumstards need not apply.

Should have had Hillary telling Bill to hang up the phone and go to bed.

You can make a joke about Trump, but you have to be fair and smear both.

>but you have to be fair and smear both.
They made here look like a psychotic raging cunt, though.

Fuck it, I'm opening up a news network that actually reports the news.

Dubs names the network.

CNN

ShiggyDiggy

Faggot news network

pole

But that's a fact.

The Fucking News

Nigger news network aka NNN

because he's not bought

kike on a stick post

Nigger TV

Sup Forums and twitter shitposting is much better entertainment than any show could be because you can get directly involved and watch everything unfold live so it's a fight they're going to lose

Because he's an idiot. Not evil and corrupt like Hillary, but an idiot regardless.

Happening Network Inc.

I'm sick of the shit networks network

Internet Hate Machine

second the motion for The Fucking News

The purpose of the corporate media is to serve and protect the corporatocracy. Trump has threatened to take away the corporatocracy's cheap illegal immigrant labor and cheap outsourced labor. This has made them very angry. So the corporate media is retaliating.

Every attack is about labor. It's not about racism, or temperament, or anything else. Those are pretexts to attack. The real reason for all attacks is labor.

Learn to see through the mirage.

I wish that were the case but the amount they've been demonizing him it retarded. ask anyone on the street about him, they will either say "lolz litchery hitler!" or they will like him

The good goym network (GGN)

Garrison News Network

Network Of Peace

Beavis news network

He's a very, very, Bad Goy :^)

Butthead news network

Can the logo be a green frog outline?

He wants to stop them from using loopholes to abuse the American people and to make themselves richer. They need those shekels.

heh

The Last N-Word, with Ben Garrison

Because he's a dirtbag?

Aw shit. I should probably hire Ben as a commentator then.

Thanks for the help Sup Forums.

Can you give better examples without media companies that were founded and owned by Jews?

Can you make GNN look like a frog?

Bane Broadcasting System

Wow, even ignoring the political bias, that was just lazy, dumb, and unfunny.

this