[opens with Morty sitting on his bed with a laptop on top of him, reveals hes on reddit]

>[opens with Morty sitting on his bed with a laptop on top of him, reveals hes on reddit]
>Morty: Time to shitpost
>*laugh track*
>Rick (from other room): Mor-*burp*-ty, come here
>Morty: Aw geez
>*laugh track*
[Morty walks into Rick's lab]
>Morty: W-what is it Rick?
>Rick: HA HA ECKS DEE MORTY! I JUST SHIT MY PANTS LAWL!
>*laugh track*
>Morty: Eww, w-why'd you do it Rick?
>Rick: Because __________________

What should he say? I'm trying to make a stupid parody video. Something meme related would be good, like Chuck's Feed and Seed

have you looked for a job today?

This board is a hell for us of our own construction.

We deserve this place.

>Rick: Because have you looked for a job today?

That doesn't sound very funny

Just put "God isn't real morty"
It's like you don't even know our memes

>Ya know, Morty. Shitting your pants is *BUUUURP* nasty, Morty. Like, if there was a god he'd be disappointed in you. But there isn't a god, Morty! The idea of an omniscient parental figure *BURP* in the sky is not only ludicrous but outright insulting!!! Now hurry up and grab some clean undies, we have to go to the GLORBORGAGLORG system and pick up some SPACE AIDS!!!

I like this art style more than one the show uses

>too much Szechwan sauce

>BECAUSE GOD IS REAL MORTY, AND I AM THAT GOD I MORTY AM THE MASTER OF ALL I SURVEY MORTY AND THE MASTER OF THE HUGE LOAD OF SHIT IN MY PANTS NOW LICK MY ASSHOLE CLEAN MORTY

He should be browsing r/kekistan or something.

Something something God something something Bill Nye something something reddit

please show us I seriously want to see this shit

I'm still working on it, have a pic of Rick's shit-filled pants

GOD ISAN'T REAL MORTY
followed by clapping noises.

Not a poster in this thread improvs worse than what Ive seen on R and M

BECAUSE MY SEX JUNK MORY

Should be r/atheism

>"Because God isn't real and I can *burrp* do whatever the fuck I want!"

Dan Harmon is obese lol

this show is mediocre

THIS
take notes OP

Sorry, but I made it where he posts a meme to r/kekistan

first post best post

Rick: Because *LONG AUDIBLE BURP*

>I'M THE GOD OF YOUR BOY PUCCI MORTY, AND OF YOUR SLIMY HOT BOY TONGUE MORTY

>when your butthurt over a cartoon character saying Jebus isn't real is so strong you dedicate your life to getting back at them for it
Good luck with those windmills Mr. Quixote

I haven't eaten at McDonalds since they pulled the crazy chinese sauce thing.

I don't know what is more pathetic, the fact that you are so butthurt over a cartoon you actually change your life based on it or the fact that this change was something as sad as forsaking McDonalds and its rancid burger meat, like to you this was something significant enough to count as protest.

wow fuck you, for one thing I ate at McDonalds EVERYDAY almost because its literally right next to my house. I'd spend at-least 100 dollars a month on nuggies and sausage biscuits. If you don't think they'll notice 1200 dollars missing from their annual income you are mistaken. My protest will only last a year.

But my protest isn't really against Rick and Morty its against their shitty modular fomula that allows advertisers to cameo their products as a part of the plot. There is already enough advertising everywhere I don't need them in my fucking TVshows.

Chill out Ronald

this fits perfectly actually

Calm down mate your heart might pop and a great contribution to humanity as a whole will be lost.

PICKLE DIIIIIIIIICK

>m w i m r
>s p r
>i g t w d

atleast I'm trying to make TV a better place unlike you who will guzzle any product shoved at them

>TV

BUMP
U
M
P