Well, what's your choice, Sup Forums?

Well, what's your choice, Sup Forums?

Trump

At least he didn't vote for a war that got a muslims family's son killed by muslims.

And I'm sure he files papers like no marine before him.

Tim Kaine.

#TuckFrump #NeverTrump

deus vult, kek wills it, check these repeating fucking digits

>an active marine
Doesn't seem deployed to me.
>killing a jaguar
It's already dead.

Checkmate.

but dems hate the military

>jaguar

Trump.

wait I thought we were voting in the president not the president or vice president's son...

I don't automatically suck military cock so unless he's actually done something of importance in the marines I don't give a fuck.

jaguar?
buts thats a leopard kek

Generational Guilt works both ways it seems.

Rich pieces of shit like trump are so morally disgusting, they should get gassed on sight.

What kind of subhuman trash kills an endangered species just for fun?

Fugg

LOL ITS A FUCKING LEOPARD COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BIG CAT NOT EVEN THE SAME CONTINENT LOL SHILLS BTFO ARE THEY EVEN TRYING ANYMORE????
>SAGE

Pretty sure Pence's son is also military

Funny how thats not mentioned here isnt it?

My higher repeating numbers cancel your repeating numbers kek wills it

Guy on left kills children over seas, guy on right kills animals over seas. Hmmmmm

I hope you're trolling, paco, because the money that the reservation keepers in africa get from hunters like trump's son is the main reason many of these species haven't gone extinct yet

>the only way Democrats can score points is when they don't mention Hillary
Lmao so Kaine is running against Trump now?

>killing QT big cats for fun
That's it I'm voting for Tim Kain's son.

>Trump's son
>(VP)Tim Kaine's wife's son
>It's your choice!

Grasping at straws has never looked so desperate

Most muhreens are retarded

You know my choice

Just like a dead clock, even a shill can get right twice a day

you worship a false god, Kek has blessed me with the repeating eights. ahahahaha

Jaguar hunting is legal in many places. Those niggers aren't endangered in the least.

god mexico, you are so fucking retarded it hurts, basically this is a hunting preserve where rich fuckers go to hunt animals that are put there to hunt, and all the money goes to actually breed these animals and preserve their native population so it helps the fuck out of them, people hunt regardless of wealth status.

as your pathetic 5s have indicated, you are nothing to me. Kek has willed it. #NeverTrump #TuckFrump still stands. dubs of nine, zero, or a higher magnitude of repeating digits shall cancel my eights...if they can ever come! hah.

Trump turned Democrats into the party of patriots. Can't make this shit up.

so Kaine's son is a racist that kills random brown people to enrich Wall Street fatcats?

Considering Trumps sons look like total bros whereas Kaine's son looks like a total faggot, I am gonna have to go with Trump.

>marine
>kills people for living
>good person
>hunter
>kills muh endangered kitty
>what a scumbag
Tell me more about freedumbs and human rights when human life is worth less than a life of some animal living god knows where.

3 7's can defeat you as well

they can, but have they occurred? hah. I have Kek's blessing.

>killing
>ing
>as in it's not dead yet and he's holding it and killing it with his bare hands

This is all so fucking weird to me. I live in Richmond and have met Tim before and went to high school with Woody, his other son. Seeing him on TV at the DNC and the reaction to him on /pol is just so surreal.

is the whole family cucked?

You are cucked. Kek wills it.

Being an undeployed, pampered Fobbit with every officer within 2000 miles rushing to suck your dick to get their stars is infintely easier than killing an animal which belongs to the family of big cats known for most readily hunting men.
Kaine's son will never lift a finger in his "service" because of his dad's political power.

t. Army welfare queen

Tell me, whats Tim is like, i'm genuinely curious. He seems like a nice dude but he's working with one of the most corrupt politicians this country has ever seen, and that really makes me think

Lol. I went to Maggie Walker too. It's pretty weird to see people you know becoming the potential VP.

kek shall will Trump

Based Russia. I hope Trump and Putin can save the world.

>Didn't include Mike Pence's son or Chelsea
Really made me think.

I don't give a fuck what you pleb humans think, but seriously, if you fuck with a cat, big or small, there is nothing for you after this life.

Egyptians revered them. Worshiped them
Egyptians also built pyramids 1000s of years ago with simply man power.
The mathematics, engineering, organization and so on, is pretty astounding.
They worshiped cats and where smart as fuck.

Think about it.

Do you hear that? That is the sound of single digits. You may want to stop praying to that false god.

Trump will not be president. the Eights have willed it.

Woody is a weird kid had sort of a latent anger, he's trying to be a film director but not like the Hollywood type like the art festival type. Nat from second hand accounts is a cool guy. Anne Holton is pretty much female Tim just all about social issues (blacks, kids) and stuff. Don't know anything about the daughter. If they are corrupt they do a really good job of hiding it because they don't display wealth pretty much at all. Drove by his house tonight and there were like 4 secret service cars looking bored af

>forgetting this

but I'm not voting for their kids you FUCKING idiot, holy shit if any of you retards ever justify voting for someone because they have a hot wife/they have a marine for a son you should honestly kill yourself

So all of a sudden the dems are pretending to like soldiers now lmfao

>le active marine

hes sitting his ass at a base somewhere in east europe for fucks sake. not gonna do shit except admire the drunk locals.

WE

i hate felines, they're the devil.
PLZ MAKE IT HARDER

MORE LIKE A FAGUAR

I hate to say it. But ive spotted a mexican intellectual.

Yooo what class I was 2011.

Seriously an all around great guy even if he fell for the Catholicism meme. I honestly didn't think he was ambitious enough to want to be VP. Either he doesn't know the extent of the corruption or doesn't care and I agree either situation is alarming

His father got him into the academy and he was given a cushy do nothing job with full benifit a and pension because nepotism.

ONE OF THEM HAS MURDERED HUMANS.

>can you guess which one ?

On the left: Not running for public office
On the right: Not running for public office

is this real?
Who is this stupid?

It doesn't matter, you could replace it with a picture of a white house cat, call it an endangered baby snow leopard and the leftists would run with it.

So now suddenly leftists love the military and "support our troops." What a fucking bizarro world we live in.

Who are you voting for this election user?

'mirin dat national defense ribbon

They're just covering their asses after that shitshow at the DNC where police and medal of honor recipients got booed

I don't love Trump but probably him because Clinton is despicable. I voted Johnson in 2012, mostly because I interned for the Obama campaign and was sickened at the tactics used to win.

go fuck yourself

Please make Virginia go red.

Then you've got bizarro Cindy Sheehan Khan lashing out at someone who had nothing to do with his son's death, AND supporting Hillary Clinton who has his son's blood on her hands. Literally.

Can you imagine if Cindy Sheehan was stumping for W in 2004? Well, that's where we are today.

Can't wait to hear my colleague tomorrow. He claims that the Iraq War was the single greatest foreign policy blunder in the history of the US. So vote for Hillary? OK guy.

>was sickened at the tactics used to win.
user...tell me more...

I was only 11 when he became potus so I never kept up with his early days

As a former Marine, I would prefer a successful businessman NRA member over a boot lieutenant.

one has killed hundreds of people, the other killed a big cat.

On the left: A welfare queen

On the right: A man who killed a fucking jaguar

no, democrat marines are tooootally different from republican marines.

It's gonna be a close one. VA has a lot of military so that helps, but NoVa is DC lite and "progressive."

Exploitation of poor people and dumb people. Things like going into all Latino neighborhoods and making it seem like registering to vote was mandatory and then claiming Romney was going to deport the families.

Souless

The meat was given to villagers

wtf i hate trump now

So you got repeating digits for Tim Kaine's son. Was it worth blaspheming?