What were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sH_6iFYiryY
youtube.com/watch?v=lUgt0LhuR0A
youtube.com/watch?v=cbNZzRPJL-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Long movies are fun.

It's 2h 28m long dipshit. Michael Bay confirmed the 3 hour shit was false

I can already hear the kids crying and getting restless.

I don't care if it's 1 minute or 5 hours long, I still won't watch it

3:04 on IMDB

>King Arthur was supposed to be 3 1/2 hours long

I fucking hate studio bullshit.

Will it finally dethrone Seven Samurai?

Yes you will. You faggots say these movies are bad yet you still watch them all

It has 32 mins of post credit scenes.

its gonna be robokino

No I won't. 3 gave me a headache and I didn't even bother with 4

I haven't watched a single one since the first one. But you're right, someone's gotta be watching these pieces of shit.

>There are redditors on this board who will pretend this won't be kino

The chinese are their target audience. Chinks LOVE Transformers. That's why half of 4 was in China in chinese with a chinese cast

Is the sword they keep showing Optimus with really Excalibur?

Micheal Bay seriously has skill when it comes to production and does what Snyder wish he could do.

This. Snyder gets treated like a god on this board when he's literally discount Michael Bay

I'm unironically looking forward to this. Dunno why. Still not paying to see it though.

Unfortunately Bay has shitty tastes in scripts.

Well they got new writers for this one, including the guys who did Iron Man and Black Hawk Down

It's a fucking MIchael Bay film.

Del Taco did with Pacific Rim in less the time than Bay has ever done with any of his films.

I cared more about everyone in Pacific Rim more than any fucking character in any Transformer movie. It was also more engaging and the soundtrack was on point.

youtube.com/watch?v=sH_6iFYiryY

This shit was got me hype when thery were battling the kaiju. Bay doesn't get it and never did.

Sorry but TF are the only movies people shit on and still watch for reals.

>wants his mecha war epics to be short

This will be the good one

I am unironically excited for this, it looks like it has a lot of interesting ideas and callbacks. I know all of Sup Forums will immediately shit on it though

What's it about?

Do you honestly believe the same people discussing little indie films are the same people in capeshit threads?

>3:04 on IMDB

Well if IMDB says it it must be true, someone tell Michael.

>When the soundtrack in a trailer of TF5 is better than anything in Pacific Rim
youtube.com/watch?v=lUgt0LhuR0A

The Transformers finally got around to downloading all their updates so actually transforming will now take twenty minutes each transformation.

honestly I really want this flick to be great, literally all the 4 movies were fucking terrible...but they got new writers this time around,there is still hope.

Why the fuck did you watch the third one?

nope. Marvel movies are the ones I know will be bad but still watch in theaters although the new Spidey movie does look bland enough for me to skip

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 5 times ...

Will this finally be Transformerkino?

Reminder that Age of Extinction did everything people praise BvS for way before it

The first was good

I don't really care about this, another bloated CGI shitstain. They said they were going to make a triple trilogy so whatever. I'm more pissed that there is going to be a Bumblebee spinoff. I mean jesus christ, is this series not enough garbage without spinning off more of it?

Yeah it was real great how Pacific Rim skipped any kind of establishment of it's setting and how half the Jaeger teams didn't have dialogue and got chumped in their first sortie because there was no time given to it

He'd rather watch capeshit than Transformers

Jesus Christ

Fatty del toro did the same shit in Blade 2.

lmao Donnie Yen being killed off screen when he walked down a dark alley

Still fucking mad.

why the fuck did you watch any of them?

No it wasn't.

fake news

Literally nothing wrong with that

youtube.com/watch?v=cbNZzRPJL-0

This looks so utterly insane there's no way it won't be good

>implying 1 and 3 weren't good

Three was Robotkino

He's actually making Cybertron a transformer. The absolute madman. Toys confirm Primus/Unicron but called "Cybertron"

Pacific rim was shit

its going to have at least 30 mins of credits like any effects movie

When?

1 was 6/10
3 was 5/10 but there were a lot of things which were bretty good especially the sentinel being evil part, great soundtrack and sound design though