We're hitting kino levels that shouldn't even be possible

We're hitting kino levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_aRe7Z2mFR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Season started off show as fuck, last three or four episodes have been Fucking intense. My jaw was dropped, literally on the edge of my seat, the entire time MEW and wrench were in the woods

1>2>3

CUTE CAT KINO

Pretty easy to decapitate somebody and to go through their spine! The fuck was that?

Definitely, but the difference in each season is getting smaller and smaller.

Agreed

Shit, I'm watching the rerun. What the fuck was that scene with them decapitating the guy? This show is usually realistic.

2 > 3 > 1

was the bowling alley some kind of purgatory/limbo/scale of death?

It does seem like he's saying that she's now a lost soul and can't move on.

1>3>2

Ray Wise can elevate anything to kino if he wishes.

>kino
its officially a dead meme
thanks fartgo faggots
ya blew it

It's the White Lodge.

Any pics of Gloria in the deer antlers and cute earrings?

people have been using kino since fucking season 1

Mr. Wrench is fucking strong.

DJ Qualls is perpetually a scrawny 13 year old

yeah, that was a little much, but it made for a really good scene.
I guess the chain WAS all sharp and chipped up from being hit with and axe, so once those sharp edges cut into his skin the chain pulled them through?

Can you read?
He said that you all just killed it by being the biggest retarded faggots on this board
And frankly that's saying a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=_aRe7Z2mFR8
>wrench shooting up a car
>meemo sniping
its gonna be a good one.

There is no way you're getting through the spinal cord, though. Othersie, was a great scene.

man I fucking love Mr. Wrench. hope he doesn't die.

also wtf is going on with Yuri? they said he never came back after that timeskip.

Toxic shock using bar napkins on open head wounds.

2 was better than this season. The diner shooting scene? Based Hanzi? Overarching plot lines delving into corporatism, feminism, and the death of the nuclear family?

So far this season has been good but doesn't scratch the surface of season 2

nailed it

Are you high? Season one is certified KINO

>biggest faggots on this board
That would be Twin Peaks

The bowling alley was a metaphor for the harsh wilderness.
The dude with the cat was deciding their fate.

Wrench and Nikki were spared, but the furfag wasn't.

Yuri ded

This is actully a good analysis.

i thought it was a metaphor for limbo. between life (escaping) and death (in the woods with yuri)

>No one ever shares the full image

was the bowling alley any sort of nod to te big lebowski?

They were all at the mercy of nature.
Especially after the ax fight.

I think so. The pan from Nikki to Ray wise was perfectly lebowski

So does that mean that all the ray wise scenes are metaphors?

>Sy comes over for tea with Varga
>On his way out a pair of jingle bells (balls, if you will) slams against the door

This was a reference to the fact that he drank ballwater earlier, right?

Sort of? He's God.

I need to rewatch all of these. Completely forgot Wretch was in season 1.

He's Bob

He's Jim Carrey

The twist in 2 with aliens was pretty fucking dumb, but what do you think will be in 3? Ray being god?

Ray Wise is a competitor against Varga. Either financial or moral.

He was in LA knowing Gloria was going there, maybe he went to feel her and see how the case was going, measuring her on how if she can take our Varga.

He was in the Bowling alley because he heard of the Bus happening.

He let Swango go because she is also a key player in taking down Varga.

He drugged Yuri with the vodka, knowing what and who he is.

Who else popped a boner seeing Coon with them antlers

Ray Wise is an angel, Varga is a demon. Literally couldn't be more obvious.

is it just me or is bigfoot standing in the background?

>the staircase scene with Emmitt and Varga last episode
>on the left is a black bear in the dark, to the right is Emmitt being illuminated by a Christmas tree

Emmitt is an angel. Or he could also be seen as Job enduring God's trials.

I've only watched half the season.

/r/ webm of wrench and nikki writing in the snow.
I made one but cant get rid of the audio stream.

What's his endgame?

that's the crossbow target they looked at in the scene immediately prior

i think its a reference???

is yuri really gone now?

It's not too far fetched when you consider the hotel fight scene at the end of season 2 when Patrick Wilson shoots that one guy in the ear.

how much you wanna bet we won't see Yuri ever again

Shooting in the ear and completely taking off somebody's head aren't the same though. But this all could be in her head so I'll wait before judging.

You should consider killing yourselves

Ah fuck. First I get twin peaks spoiled and now this. At least the its always sunny season ending was fresh to me.

It's too far fetched because Fargo has always been modern day folk tales with exaggerated details or things that don't entirely make sense

Never seen the movie or the first two seasons. Am I good to start S3?

Eradicating competition, forming a new global empire where Jews are at a categorically lower level

Each season is an original story that has things that interweb with the others.

The alien twist is actually quite smart if you

1. Realize they were building it up since the first episode of season 2
2. Have seen The Man Who Wasn't There
3. Know what it is meant to symbolize

it showed up randomly and then it did it again. what did it symbolize?

season 2 altogether was fucking dumb

>ayy lmaos
>too many characters
>le smart cunning black guy
>poo in loo henchman is final boss

The alien twist is here too. That author guy wrote sci-fi novels.

I'll have to rewatch to see if it was foreshadowed, but from what I remember it was pretty fucking stupid. It came out of nowhere and left just as quick.

It isn't built the same way that season 2 did it though

True, but the piece is there.

It's foreshadowed constantly throughout the season, sometimes subtly, other times not.

Thanks camera angles were pretty exact from memory, though I haven't watched BL in years.

I liked the "Ray is the cat" reference to inside llewyn davis.

Have any webms or just general knowledge of it? It's been a while so I can't remember.

s/Thanks/The

I've read theories that they are supposed to represent ominous foreign/alien threats and paranoia. They're supposed to be symbolic of the Kansas City mafia coming to this peaceful Minnesotan town.

I fucking love Ray. I caught him as a prisoner in The Young and the Wrestlers and have been hooked on that goddamned piece of shit show ever since just in the hope they bring him back. And I watch the crappy Fresh Off the Boat for glimpses of him. And now here he is as Azazel or some other flaming sword motherfucker. I can't wait. Ever since "Peter and the Wolf" this show has taken off into GOAT territory.

That's pretty fucking stupid... they could have done something much better.

2 > 1 = 3

What's the premise of the show? Is it worth dropping a few hours to binge?

It makes sense with late 1970's Minnesota as there were a lot of UFO sightings there during that time.

Read some of the theories yourself as they explain it much better than I do

I thought they meant the imposter cop who was decapitated

For each season, it's basically some gangsters come into a small quiet town and kill people. Season 1 was amazing. Two was good, but one of the twists at the end, I personally think was shit. I haven't watched too much of 3, but from what I've seen, it isn't bad. You should definitely give it a chance. You can watch any season and will be fine, but you may miss some Easter eggs thrown in.

Depends if you've seen the original Fargo film (not necessary but it's a good introduction) as well as other Coen brothers films (again, not necessary but you will enjoy it more if you have)

I should just rewatch the season.

You're pretty fucking stupid. It represents the unknown both in the world at the time as well as in the situation. Everybody is scared of what the future held, since Watergate happened and the economy was in the toilet. There were tons of UFO spottings in the late 1970's because of the uncertainty of the era. Then Reagan swooped in and made everybody think things were gonna be ok. That's why he was also in the season. It's why the first episode of the season is called "Waiting for Dutch". Then at the end of the season, the UFO appears and it's an actual alien saucer that directly affects whether Lou lives or dies, so it can't exactly be explained away as not having been there and affecting the situation. It was a self-fulfilling prophecy because the unknown had a direct effect on the situation. It's actually a really clever breakdown of the socio-political climate of the time.

In the hospital, the date is March 15, 2011, so not the 80s. Just sayin'. And I'm guessing the Christmas was Christmas of 2010.

Did it actually? Must have missed that.

Either that or it was an error on their part

Watch the movie then watch the show. Don't look up any specific plot details. Just know that the show is a black comedy/crime drama that occasionally goes off the rails and does some crazy shit that makes sense narratively, but not literally. Season 1 makes allusions to the devil, season 2 has ayylmaos, and season 3 has had a theme of purgatory as well as some badass Peter and the Wolf parallels.

Show isn't even set in the 80's, so your entire argument is retarded.

You guys are both talking about different seasons.

Season 1 is 2006/2007
Season 2 is 1979
Season 3 is 2010/2011

We're talking about a show where aliens exist btw

Well, just look at the computers and the smart phones. It can't be the 80s. But that was the first actual date I've seen.

That explains it. Thanks.

>implying aliens don't exist

Is this fucking guy serious right now

Why would you think it was the 1980s when someone used Google in the first or second episode?

Source?

Fucking saved.

The entire show is set in the 2000's. Every season shows it is more modern.