Fargo

The first half of tonight episode was amazing

2nd half was rather good.

Best of season 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Jew#Name
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, turns out that Yuri was the killer in the opening of season 3.

(I think)

Then why did Qualls have her name tattooed on him?

I referring to the one Ray was speaking of.

Qualls was most likely some random girl.

Memeo

Episode was great, the first half was the first time this season Fargo felt like Fargo.

Is Ray Wise God?

Yes, but I'm not sure what character he's playing here.

jewish super assassin from season 4

Who the fuck is Ray wise playing? Some Jewish spirit of vengeance?

What was the paper she was signing? Divorce?

wandering jew or an angel

when are they going to have hot lesbian sex?

She's been living in the past. From the technophobia to the refusal to let her marriage be over to clinging to a temporary stepdad, she's been unable to let go of the past, and the moment she finally gave in and dissolved those last bonds, she finally made headway in the case.

This is the most magical realism the show's been, even moreso than season 1.

Is it common in the US for parking lot companies to open their offices on christmas day?

Just cosmic coincidence

So Yuri isn't dead?

What happened to him?

He's definitely dead. The metaphorical bowling alley let Wrench and Nikki go, but not Yuri. He bled out to death and went to his personal hell.

The bowling alley was real, no metaphor

>The bowling alley was real, no metaphor

It was a metaphor you idiot. The car they took was real, though.

How would a wandering Jew know all that shit?

It was both
I'm guessing Ray Wise plays a guy whose loved ones got hurt by Varga

So if the bowling alley wasn't real, he died in the snow?

And Nikki/Wrench found a random Volkswagen?

It was real you idiot. No such thing as magic, ghost, spirits, gods, etc

The bowling alley was as real as anything else. Ray Wise is the same kind of entity as the Stranger from the Big Lebowski, so in all likelihood he's an angel. This is arguably the most overt example of divine intervention in the series, depending on how you count pic related.

>Varga drugs Emmitt
>all of a sudden he's up and confesses

wtf?

>tfw no Carrie Coon gf

A meta for what?

>The bowling alley was as real as anything else.

It existed, but they didn't go in. They just stole the car and Ray Wise was a metaphor for their fates in the woods. Yuri bled out from the side of his head. They got to a car.

RAY WISE IS GOD

Why was Meemo dancing

his music

autism

All atheist and rationalist interpretations of fiction are wrong because all fiction demonstrably takes place in a world with a god, that follows not rational logic but dramatic logic.

Ray Wise is a messenger of some higher power, which could be interpreted as god, or could be interpreted as Noah Hawley and the Coens. He said of Wrench that some thought he should stay behind and he thought he deserved a better fate, and in fact the plan was for Wrench to be killed in the shootout back in season 1, but the character was so charming that Hawley changed his fate so that he lived.

Interestingly, in season one it's not just that Wrench gets a second chance, it's that Malvo in particular gives him a second chance. Malvo, of course, is the Devil, so it's interesting that Paul Marrane, flagged here as an angel, takes credit for it. I suppose that, fallen angel or not, they know their own and keep the faith.

He was pretending. The pills were in his hand when he was on the bed.

he didnt take the pills. theyre in his hand when meemo throws him on the bed.

He palmed the pills. Watch again.

What was wrench doing between 2007 and 2010? If he was in prison why did he have his cowboy jacket?

Why was Emmitt okay with Sy being poisoned?

he was most likely on the run and just happened to be caught around the same time as nikki

she looks scary in that picture

>mfw at work
>mfw bad wifi
You guys are killing me.

kill yourself

Magical realism, motherfucker.

why are you here? theres so much spoilers

Get out before its too late

Ray is a kitten now

Ah yeah, forgot malvo gives him the handcuff key in hospital

He was always a kitten, user.

So what the hell is Yuri? He talks of hunting people down to the one old fart lawyer, and when he was being "judged" he had nearly hundreds of people looking at him.

Why he some kind of ethnic cleanser or something?

i dont think he knows

i was under the impression they were the people his father and grandfather killed aswell.

terrible picture of her

>mfw he revealed them
He fooled me for a moment. Based Emmit, I think he'll redeem himself.

whoa, slomo
hella fucking epic, my dudes

People gotta park on christmas you heathen

That building looks like a PS4 Pro. Or should I say the PS4 Pro looks like that building.

whoa, a wicked comment
radical, broski

laughed so hard when yuri almost got offed by a hunter because of his shitty wolf cosplay

When did they say the timeskip thing? I think I missed it

Is this the part where I pretend MEW wasn't 20 feet closer to the camera to look taller and was actually in the same plane as Carrie Coon?

sy goes to the hospital on christmas 2010. next we see him have a beard and the white board says today is march something 2011.

holy shit, the whole season is worth it for the first half of this episode.

have people not enjoyed this season? its def slower than the previous 2 but i think it works better.

nah i have enjoyed the run so far, but some seasons have the definite scenes. this might s3's

>pretend
she isn't 20 feet closer to the camera retard

why did they saw through the gate on the bus when they could have just shot her ?

theres too many cunt cops on television

For some reason, they didn't bring along guns. That's why they had to use the crossbows later. Pure incompetence.

the gun guy went to take out the couple.
why would they need more than one gun guy? flyovers are all backwards people or something right?

Maddy a cute

What did Wise say about the jews to Yuri? Could make out what he said. Felt kinda forced to rely on something years ago.

where did you get subs from this early? Am i shit at googling?

oh god, I looked again and they popped up right after I gave up on looking, nvm

From the web-dl. There's always a web-dl a few hours after the TV airing. Then some hours later after that, the Netflix rips come out which offer the best picture quality. All of these rips have subs built in.

You guys seriously need to know how to torrent. The HDTV rips are shit.

>not using private trackers
>not even using good public trackers

kek you guys are such plebs. pic related.

I keep thinking about this episode, and this scene in particular, and fuck, it was really good, this is the kind of shit I want.

I'm happy that they have embraced supernatural stuff in this season finally. It adds some needed mystery.

He claims to keep the spirit of the Cossacks alive. It came back to bite him.

>You guys seriously need to know how to torrent. The HDTV rips are shit.
>waiting extra hours because of quality autism
I always download the AVS ones except for last week when they went overboard with reducing size and it looked like shit so fleet proper'd them and shat on them like AVS likes to do on fleet

>MEW and the cat
>when she's also the cat in the story
>when cats go MEW
pottery

>Not a duck

That's what he was in Peter and the wolf right?

In the finale hopefully

yeah

I watch it but it has no charm anymore. Cant make Nora fit into it. Plot is stupid....

What's better, WEB-DL or WEBRip?

>WEBRip

web-dl is the minimum to enjoy, webrip is always higher pq

When are we going to see Memo being smothered to death by MEWs thighs?

That scene with MEW holding Ray was so sweet.

Sins of the grand father visited on the grandson. Thankfully, Yuri was no angel himself.

Punished Sy got transfered to a hospital on Cyprus.

Ray Wise character is named Paul Marrane, aka the Wandering Jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Jew#Name

The Wandering Jew is a mythical immortal man whose legend began to spread in Europe in the 13th century.
The original legend concerns a Jew who taunted Jesus on the way to the Crucifixion and was then cursed to walk the earth until the Second Coming.A variety of names have since been given to the Wandering Jew, including Matathias, Buttadeus, Paul Marrane, and Isaac Laquedem which is a name for him in France and the Low Countries, in popular legend as well as in a novel by Dumas.

Yeah but how the fuck do you even get into these things