Is there fucking anything on Netflix to watch?

Is there anything Sup Forums approved to watch? All I see is B tier movies, white guilt liberal fag shit, and capeshit for comic book losers.
Help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GTzNkfgM1vE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kubo

>he still subscribes to Kikeflix

well there's some classics like se7en or fight club but literally everyone has seen every movie worth watching on netflix

If you need this board to approve before you watch something you should seriously consider suicide

>>that thing you actually want to watch is DVD only
>>please pay an extra two dollars lol

Netflix was never good.
Why the fuck are you giving kikes money instead of just downloading tv like a normal person.

The Last Kingdom, MArco Polo, Bloodline. All good

There's a documentary about the University of Texas tower shooting spree called Tower.

youtube.com/watch?v=GTzNkfgM1vE

Trailer PArk Boys !

TAG directed by Sion Sino

I loved it. Only an 1 hr 25 mins.

That really is like 90% of it. Idk, watch some classics tonight or something.

Betting On Zero was a good documentary about the Herbalife pyramid scheme and the Jew who tried to bankrupt the company

Poster.

Id advice you don't watch the trailer ...it makes it look shitty and spoils things. Just watch it and enjoy.

fucking pleb

r/netflixbestof
instantwatcher.com

define classics

I thought Amelie was pretty good but I also feel like browsers of this board would call me a homo for saying that if they had seen it

There is literally so much to watch I'm not even going to respond. People would just attack any show I mentioned anyway. If you can't find something to watch on Netflix you must have ADD and I feel bad for you.

>Is there anything Sup Forums approved to watch? All I see is B tier movies, white guilt liberal fag shit, and capeshit for comic book losers.

lol all that says about you is that netflix thinks you are a raging homosexual. get some fuccin taste loser.

>House of Cards
>Stranger Things
>Special Correspondents
>Gran Hotel
>The Time In Between

Louis CK 2017 and Dumb and Dumber. That's it.

Every Netflix show is shit. Only exception is the third season of Twin Peaks, and it isn't even available in all countries.

30 Rock and Arrested Development

Once Upon a Time in America.

it's not an extra 2 dollars it's 7.99 for one disc at a time in addition to streaming

>Not watching B movies with your friends for laughs

You do have friends, right user?

House of Cards
Stranger Things
Narcos
Daredevil
Master of None
Love
Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return
Trailer Park Boys
BoJack Horseman
F Is for Family
Arrested Development
Black Mirror
Chef's Table
Making a Murderer
White Rabbit Project
Ultimate Beastmaster
All the stand up specials (Kevin Hart, Louis CK, Bill Burr)
Blame!
War Machine
Team Foxcatcher
Joshua: Teenager vs. Superpower
ESPN 30 for 30 documentaries

Now quietly kill yourself or fuck off, faggot.

Everything you mentioned is dogshit.

>Every Netflix show is shit.
This statement is so astronomically dumb I cannot even fathom it. Yes, EVERY show they have is shit except one. Must be true, number's don't lie. Oh except the numbers state the exact opposite. Please stop exaggerating like that it makes you look naive.

ok kid. Hope you don't pay for a subscription then. I disagree. It's not like I care though. Fuck off and pirate whatever it is you wanna watch.

It's true.
Not my fault you have awful taste and aren't critical enough of the media you mindlessly consume.

>dismissing 20+ movies and series in less than 2 minutes
>writing off hundreds of hours of media without even proper consideration

You sound like a retard.

found your choice, user

Nice strawman. No actual argument? Didn't think so, memer. Nice attempt at wit, though.

Cave of Forgotten Dreams

Enjoy. Not much else is worth it on Netflix.

legend ft. tom hardy
ghosts of mars ft. ice cube
platoon ft. winning

Not a strawman when it's true.

Sure buddy. Still not hearing that rebuttle. Still seeing strawmen.

your trips don't make your right
there's nothing on netflix.
anything good, I've already seen. years ago.
all their new stuff? just awful, stranger things was their best show yet. it's thoroughly meh.
all their stand up specials? awful save Dave's, but that's only 2 hours of content
every now and then I go through netflix to find something to watch. every time the stuff I actually want to see is DVD rental only, or simply isn't on their catalog.

Memphis Belle by Wyler, bunch of Huston and Capra wartime docs as well, in the UK at least, search the directors' names to find out.

Days of Heaven should be on there too.

i dont follow sports at all but 30 for 30 fascinates me

only reason i still have netflix is for the last kingdom desu. they add the odd movie thats worth watching

The godfather trilogy is on it

No man, I liked it. Real /comfy/

Fuck off with that doggo, doggos are the shittest meme ever. 1. they're tedious and labored compares to doge, and 2. they'll never be lolcats, which have simply become mainstream humor. When people use "heckin bork" and shit like that I want to blind an actual dog.

this, damn pleb. maybe a few few things worth watching on that whole filthy site

Fucking hell, more evidence for Netflix = dogshit.

For some reason Bojack Horseman gets a bad rap. Maybe because Comedy is easy to make fun of, but Bojack is a very smart show that has made me really think how brilliant it is, multiple times. F is for Family is a very solid family comedy as well. Other than that I am really enjoying House of Cards right now. I loved Stranger Things. Other than that I might agree. At least you gave an actual answer.

Norm's standup is on netflix. If I had an opinion, which I don't. Your opinion is wrong.

wait, so the Netflix = bad thing is a meme?

Maybe I unironically belong on Reddit. No up-you-own-ass pretentious faggots, no contrarian hate for everything popular, no artificially high standards when you faggots also watch Game of Thrones, yeah. Fuck you guys. I'm going to Reddit.

Little Witch Academia

>se7en
>fight club

I just checked and they dont even have those.

JUST!

That stand-up sucked. Search your feelings.

>No Country for Old Men
>V for Vendetta
>Bronson
>Nightcrawler
>Mr. Nobody

And that was just me opening Netflix in a new tab and typing what I saw. You faggots have no taste and call things bad. Kek.

ok

Um... you must have overlooked Sarah Silverman's new standup special. I'll just wait here while you go back and watch it, okay bud?

okay i'll start watching it now

i'll get back to you in 90mins

Jesus Christ, just fuck off already and never post here again

you literally will not be missed

>valknut
>racist symbol

Triggered. I almost got that as a tattoo not knowing that, holy shit. I actually almost fucked up SO hard.

>Sup Forums sekret club!!1!

That's right. Never come back.

>House of Cards
After the threesome twist, not only did HoC become unwatchable, but Netflix became not worth time and money. Try to disagree, you can't

>Stranger Things
Meme show with uncomfortably androgynous child actors, a Pedowood nightmare waiting to happen with ironic title for scandalous exposé

>Narcos
Muh Pablo Escobar, until QT directs a biopic, don't bother, see also American Made

>Daredevil
Monkeys are forced to watch this in prison because it sedates them, if 18+ kys

>Master of None
Aziz as Bourdain in Parts Unknown if it was about curry-smelling romance,

>Love
Most Jewy cringe lead actor on Peak TV. Put In oven

>Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return
Not watching originals on grainy VHS bought at Goodwill, pleb

>Trailer Park Boys
Good show

>BoJack Horseman
Not preferring Hot to Trot starring Bob Goldwaithe, pleb

>F Is for Family
Even Joe Rogan knows homie peaked

>Arrested Development
College hipster garbage in a trashcan of Jewy neuroticism

>Black Mirror
Jumped SFW shark after it left Channel4 in UK

Watching the last 2 seasons on netflix atm. House of cards was complete dogshit like usual.

The old twilight zone if you've never seen it

bloodline

The first couple of Archer is pretty good if you like James Bond spin offs.

I am unironically enjoying Fuller House so far. Gibblers daughter is annoying with the "muh heritage" thing, though.

>having friends in the year 2k17

haha leave!!!!!! nothing of value on cuckflix

Watching this right now.

Nice reddit spacing

The flaw of every rental service is that all of them only have
- Hollywood blockbusters released after 2000
- direct to video action movie sequels
- Bollywood musicals

Want to watch something made before 2000? 1980? Niche genres? European/east asian titles? Animation? Not happening.

Star Trek shows

I just end up watching futurama and American dad which evidently they're getting rid of. They already got rid of scrubs and psych. I'm cancelling this kike shit as soon as futurama is gone

Watch Get Me Roger Stone

If you want kino from Netflix, you need to get the DVD/blu-ray mail service. You can watch 6 movies a week that way, and their selection is fucking gigantic. Make use of it before it goes away.

this. give TNG a crack, it's fucking great

I only use Netflix for Star Trek and X-Files at this point, I was pretty close to unsubbing when those bastards took off Farscape.

Get Me Roger Stone, and they got some pretty good documentaries on musicians ( Sinatra, The Eagles etc.) if you dig that