Have they finally made a good show?

Have they finally made a good show?

>try to make us sympathize with some black thug who killed someone over "honor"
lmao no

Who's they

It was alright.
I found it to be pretty slow paced and boring in parts... but there are some really funny parts.

DUDE NIGGERS LMAO

i got broads in atlanta

NigNogs

It was good. And the thing is Childish Gambino is about the most suburban bred black dude around. Nigger kino isn't possible without niggers living in white neighborhoods and attending good schools. And good means white if you haven't been paying attention, nigger.

This show is fucking beautifully shot and relevant and hilarious. It breaks my heart how many people have seen Master of None and how few have seen Atlanta.

>ALL ABOUT THAT PAPER BOI
his gf is kind of a bitch, but she's hot af

.......YOU HATE WOMEN!

Van is a cutie

>Nigger
haHAA i'm gay and this is funny btw

why are mixed girls so hot with natural hair? fucking hell, 10/10 would marry

I couldn't careless about the gf but the Paperboi arc was the best thing about the show. Especially the one episode where they parody Bieber lmao

10/10 would date. would hold hands.

sincerely FUCK nigerians though

I can't stand nigger culture and ebonics so it isn't really for me

>Paperboi arc
was kino desu, the basketball game was fucking hilarious

She's raised German I think. Imagine that

Calling donglover by his artist name, calling him q black dude, and calling him a nigger all in the same paragraph is thowing me off.

I just don't see him as an artist beyond Donald Glover is the thing. He is a person, so the "artist" distinction seems redundant. Or maybe I'm missing my own actual reasoning being we're talking his television, not music...

The invisible car gag in the club episode always kills me.

That pretend-ass jigaboo went to art school and NYU. He grew up whiter than I did.

>all those secret doorways in the club
good shit

why does that mater. shows either good or isnt.

Who was in the wrong here?

The apology scene afterwards was gold

And then that reporter chick drops some pretty good lines on the nature of celebrity

Damn, the writers did a good job on this show

I just hate it when they've had every advantage imaginable and still try to play that, "Plight of the black man," bullshit.

Either you haven't seen the show or you are too stupid to understand it.

>having to advocate death of the author on Sup Forums in 2017

... how far Sup Forums has fallen

>Damn, the writers did a good job on this show
they really did, I hope next season is just as good or better

A bunch of white people made The Wire about the plight of the black man, what's different if a silver spoon coon does it?

That bit with the invisible car had me in tears.

>reminiscning about some golden age of reason on Sup Forums

welcome summerfriend

Holy shit it was the SAME guy

Unrelated but what does Sup Forums think of Dan Harmon? Is he kino? He seems to have influenced a lot of the writing on this show

That's a big dog

He drops new shows waaay too early.