even makes the stewardess cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbYXEZeWuVU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtD0EWt6ROE
youtube.com/watch?v=_qVKGcz0reI
youtube.com/watch?v=SyEANmPdmmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm happy to see a nigger expose its savagery while making a euro whore cry

Why is the American version of every race so awful?

Did he even do anything wrong? The shitty airport tried to rob 50 Euros. Awwww but he made the woman cryyyyyy

>I'm a lawyer

how did he pass the bar exam

So is he actually black? I was expecting something else tbdesu.

this

This belongs in Sup Forums

What did he do wrong?

What did he do wrong? The lady is just standing there like an idiot instead of resolving the matter.

already on Sup Forums

Niggers are obviously retarded but that cunt needs a fucking fist upside the face.

belgium cant handle the bants
as expected of a non country

Only eye crying round here is her whispering one

A customer either pays for a service or gets the fuck out of the way. He refused to do either and wasted everyone's time while insulting and berating people.
Calling security and having him forcibly removed is the only way to resolve the matter.

Lel Niggers from africa, WE WUZ KANGZ LOL XD LMFAO TRUMP 2020 amirite

who cares about some white bitch crying. she probably sucks a bunch of dicks anyways.

>he has another video just like this
youtube.com/watch?v=AtD0EWt6ROE
this fucking darkie

Oh no, you think so? how dare she

What's the story behind this?

Why is he upset and what happens? I'm not watching 8 minutes of cringe/anger bs.

Also, not Sup Forums.

Nigger thought he was in america where people care about what he has to say, too bad he was in Europe. We only bend over for muslims and black people from Africa

>everyone is special and great at everything so have a burger and a trophy and let's all applaud one another

>typical yurotrash can't handle the bantz

nuffin

He said he HAS a lawyer, not that he is one.

>"GOW SIDDOWN BOWLDY"

What a nigg, these people need to Hostelâ„¢ this guy. What's the Belgium equivalent of Hostelâ„¢?

>Television & Film

Sup Forums has outshitted Sup Forums.

>Wh*te people claim they're going to start a race war and kill all the shitskins
>Can't even handle one pissed of negro bantering them

Really activated my almonds.

You mean killrooms where they deal with murricans? It's probably called "Binglyboodlydoo"

She tried to charge him an extra 50 euros to board a plane.

Not going to watch this shit. What's he upset about?

Why?

Shut the fuck up faggot. You sound like a very feral angry nigger. That, or you're a self hating white piece of shit. Every body point and laugh at this faggot.

>go sitdown you doughnut eating baldy, and change your diet too.
lmao

>Go get on a treadmill man.
Holy shit he btfo those Belgium faggots. You can tell they were seething and they just couldn't do shit.

No one gives a shit you fucking faggots. Mind your own. Not related; reported

Man I hate black people so much.

So, how is he in the wrong? All he did was film it and keep asking questions. A lot of airlines treat their customers like shit. I mean, he's playing the race card like a cunt, but maybe they also just have really shitty service. I need to see the entire scenario before I make a judgement.

>every race
That's not how you spell "every thing".

No, I think we should point and laugh at you, instead.

Why are you posting this on two boards?

Who would win if this nigger and the "Nice outfit Goober!" guy got into an argument? They seem equally matched.

t. rastus

>spotted the Belgian pussy

Why are you on Sup Forums?

Yeah, I love this film too.

sounds like that with the specifc airline you have to print out the boarding pass, or they will charge a 50 euro fee for them to print it out...which is kind of ridiculous, but in the fine print. Black guy ignored that and got mad.

At this point, there's no difference between the boards. Maybe Sup Forums actually talks about movies.

Deflecting won't get you anywhere nigger. Keep trying. I can see the tard rage building in you as we speak. kek

Because airports are jews and can literally change the price and demand more sheckles at the gate.

fuck that white bitch, he should have punched her and those beligian faggots in the face for trynna disrespect

Somebody throw this nigger a banana!

Since when did being a douche mean you'd fail the bar exam?

>when yurocucks attempt bantz
lel

It's literally just an excuse to get angry at niggers. There's nothing particularly shocking in the video.

This bitch is probably a feminist but you beta virgins will defend anyways.

At what point will liberals finally accept that niggers cannot function as normal, upstanding members of a civilized society?

Its clearly his fault, and hes blaming everyone around him for his own mistake. Its in their terms: Print your own boarding pass or get a 50 euro fee for them to print it.

>get out of here this is a public place
lmao

Just remember nigger, you're darker than the shit you shit out into the toilet. Let that sink in. You are darker than your own shit. All you darkies need to be thrown into a zoo and gassed like a bunch of apes.

If the thread didn't mention race or nationality you'd all act like he was a hero for taking out that woman and putting the fat guy in his place.

>seething
top kek

not even the same person as that guy but we both gangbanged your mom but i'm definitely not that other guy btw.

If you're getting triggered by fucking racism, then you really don't belong here, my man.

>t. powerless white cuck
Go stand in a corner and seeth while a nigger berates you.

Get a load a this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=_qVKGcz0reI

This has nothing to do with Sup Forums
>>>/pol

And you'd do the ecaxt opposite if you didn't realise he's a cotton picker, goober. Maybe Sup Forumsmblr is more suited to your tastes

Who is this hunky silverfox?

Why are white people such cowards?

>so angry you reply twice
LUL

>enraged
lmfao

Only one of those if me retard.

Nor does the endless tweetspam or e-celeb garbage that gets shitpoted here yet i never see you redditards sperg out other those threads

>cant spot a samefag
gotta go back leddit lel

Why can't the majority of niggers are like civilized people? Where do we as a species went wrong?

>IM CALM IM CALM
>LOL SHUT UP BALDY FAT FUCK GO REST YOUR BELLY
>HURRY UP SO I CAN GET BACK TO BROOKLYN
>IM CALM WTF

fucking niggers, holy shit.

dubs

Niggers are worthless garbage. News at 11

Why did you type those out in allcaps when he was speaking calmly?

>Where do we as a species went wrong?

they stop teaching english at the trailer park?

Maan ain't nobody got time to read shit

ending slavery

>admits he lurks those threads
kek redditors are so retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=SyEANmPdmmk
All niggers must fucking hang.

All Americans, black or white have a reputation for doing this. Whole country is entitled as shit.

>m-maybe if we had more porch monkeys as superheroes they wouldn't act this way!!!

he clearly wasn't calm, he was being a passive aggressive faggot

He sounded like he was running out of breath m8
That's calm to you?

Why are people from brussel such pussies? The nigger was barely chimping out and people acted like he threaten to kill her.

check

>europeans
>pussies
are you even really surprised?

You would be passive aggressive too if you asked for a supervisor and the bitch rolled her eyes at you

he maybe right but there is ways of going about it, insulting some one that has nothing to do with the charge isn't one of them,
why dont people have manners anymore

nice trips bro

>he was being a passive aggressive faggot
Okay but he was doing it calmly. It's everyone else that was acting asshurt.

I am curious, are the people defending niggers niggers themselves or just cuckolds fantasising about this nigger fucking their wifes?