Why are Chinese trailers for animated movies generally better than American trailers...

Why are Chinese trailers for animated movies generally better than American trailers? I'm sure this movie is complete shit either way, but the Chinese one actually inspires hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=CAWkDrARUgA

youtube.com/watch?v=oGgythuUoW8

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/russian-animated-film-quackerz-3d-796902
youtube.com/watch?v=YhPMvwsINdE&list=PLkZaKK1PRpka9hycxzUZrqVUcNOT1csbv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No opinions on this? What about the duck movie in question?

this might be the first time i wanted to fuck the human more than the animal

Well... they are ducks.

The Chinese have a different idea on how to sell a movie to audiences, perhaps.

Either way, neither trailer seems to be portraying the movie honestly. Chinese trailer feels too dramatic - American one is too comedic.They're both trying to sell what seems like a pretty mediocre movie.

The Chinese do seem like they're trying tho, I'll give you that. American marketers don't seem to have any hopes for it whatsoever.

On a related note, the Chinese trailer for Kung Fu Panda 3 really gave me hopes for that film...and then it came out.

>All her clothes are made of natural materials (leather, wool and fur).
>She never parts with her favorite accessory, her leather whip, which becomes an extension of her arm.

Meant for

>Movie about some ancient Chinese prohpecy regarding a "Sun Duck"
>China calls the movie "Sun Duck"
>America calls the movie "QUACKERZ!"

For what purpose?

Beats me.

I'm sorry but I the average every day asian cartoon hair really makes me not interested in this entire thing.

the Chinese are actually getting better at animation in general
the red dragon rises

Revolt against Communist Party when?
#MakeChinaGreatAgain
IIRC Lucky Pie was made in response to how bad Chinese animation was

Plot twist: the movie is Russian. China was just a heavy investor and contributed in some regard.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/russian-animated-film-quackerz-3d-796902

>On a related note, the Chinese trailer for Kung Fu Panda 3 really gave me hopes for that film...and then it came out.

Come on it wasn't that bad, it didn't nearly reach the excellence of the second film but it was Ok at least.

You're not trying hard enough.
I'll be in my bunk

The movie is up on kisscartoon for whatever reason.

>tfw you will live to see Chinese cartoon look almost like anime unironically
youtube.com/watch?v=YhPMvwsINdE&list=PLkZaKK1PRpka9hycxzUZrqVUcNOT1csbv

I skimmed through the movie. Wasn't going to watch the whole thing. It was about what anybody would expect. Some very stupid jokes plus some very stupid music. I didn't care much for any of the characters, but I always dig aviator goggles.

Fuck a duck until exploded

It HAS to inspire hope. They won't want to see it if it's just a continuation of their greed and deceit-driven lives. Hope is something refreshing to them.