/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Bread Edition

>******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc
>>

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/
businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

new original ben garrison out

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) (Dead) ? ? ? ? for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

DOC IS STILL ALIVE - NOW WITH SOME DNC LEAKS (SEE THE SPREADSHEET IN THE SECTION, IT'S PRETTY GOOD)

Updates can continue since I'm not sure when we're getting any more leaks.

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they us a a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
Sudan should be examined closely
Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are
Royal
Gates
Buffet
Underpinned by Soros
Names:
Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
Tapad (not human)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
Elisa Lam

Sorry for letting the last one slide.

No worries, I was away as well.

Page 1 to 7 in 6 minutes.
I'm actually sure that Sup Forums is slower moving than us at this point.

It's hard to believe Ben Garrison thinks that dumb and dumber are not on the same team.

Pretty much.

That, and there's now an endless amount of sliding.

"Sup Forums-tier" threads tend to stick, sadly.

can you post the edited version? i want to add new media on those guys

nice work

whats the site for throwaway email

Trying to find the screenshot it was mentioned in. Swissbro knows, though.

Anybody got a stream or torrent for "Hillary's America: The Secret History Of The Democratic Party"?

I cant find shit

no worries i found one. just tweeted some news investigators that dirty source of money graphic.

So about Are HedgeTraasdahl...in 2010 he starts a company called Tapad--

"venture-funded startup company that develops and markets software and services for cross-device advertising and content delivery"

On Feb 1st 2016, it was sold to a Norwegian based company 'Telenor Group' for $360 million

Traasdahl still sits on the board, and Norway has big $ donations to CF for seemingly no reason. FBI user said he was a key player in election fraud. l

its on breitbart if i remember corretcly

Not Ben's best work.

hillary is in omaha tomorrow

george soros has to be tied to this khazarian mafia.

Bump

I see that in the document, it states that someone should help with formal info for journalists. I can do that, just need some guidelines about what we are trying to put out and if there are any guidelines you want me to follow.

This was a template an user used apparently.

Main thing we're having trouble with so far is hearing back from anyone who tried contacting anyone. Not sure how successful it has been.

I was thinking more of news-article worthy stuff, instead of contacting singular persons. In any case, I wouldn't even personally try reaching media, I would leave that to the more experienced investigators, I would only be able to write a formal representation of what we uncovered so far.

That would probably help more than contacting people, honestly.

Anything you come up with, just toss it in here. I don't think anyone has a preferred format yet, but if you're good at making information more digestible, do whatever you see fit.

lets bump this motherfucker

Has anyone made an image of Hillary when she says her infamous phrase, but then it goes something like
>YES I COLLUDED WITH THE MEDIA AND DNC TO BECOME THE NOMINEE. WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE?

MAKE SURE YOU FUCKING POST THIS HERE EACH TIME YOU MAKE THIS THREAD

RIP Emailfag, murdered by HILLARY CLINTON

Not sure if it's /x/-tier or real.

Stay on target guys.

scary if true mang

We can do this.

Hey what if we made a sub reddit? Anyone can make one right? So what if we just dump our findings on an open reddit so every one can see out work and contribute if they want. We have some juicy stuff that won't be taken seriously from here but if NORMIES on reddit saw it there might be an impact. FBI user said we should push our memes to other sights, so a foundation general would be ground zero on Reddit. I hate the sight but I think the idea has merit

>Germany
Instead of worrying about a bitch in the US, worry about ur women being raped in Germany by Muslims Cucks

reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/

I don't post on it for security reasons. But, it's there.

reading these always makes me feel uneasy 2bh.

im making a new reddit account to dump some jill stein stuff on a jill subreddit.

Oh never mind then. Have we moved some memes from the meme division there or is it just for info posting

Good it should.

That unease keeps you aware and open.

Also, I asked in threads for these for half a fucking day so I'm dropping them in any semi-relevant thread so no one else who is new has to hunt 'em down.

It's fucking real, I was lurking in the threads at the time and you can find it in the archives if you look hard enough. Save the image and post it yourselves, I will keep posting it. Never forget his sacrifice.

you know that when you get a president that finally sorts things out in the ME, the refugee waves maybe stop, right?

if we don't stop clinton the refugees will only increase you dumbfuck

We should be trying to spread out work as much as possible
But if you do make a sub reddit don't link it back here, too much stigma associated with Sup Forums

I'm not sure. I'm still looking for an updated slim album of any memes we have, since we have a lot of good new ones.

Somewhat unrelated, but one thing that did get popular on Sanders for President was a couple who supposedly did CF research but didn't hear shit about us.

I think we TRIED to get them on board but I don't know what ever happened. People just sperged out and got off to the idea that searching stuff on the CF/CGI returned results at all.

Anyone look into Singh Chatwell yet? He did an illegal donation for Hillarys campaign in 08 and might be related to human trafficking happening with the foundation. Also India is involved and the central bank head resigning recently had something to do with this according to FBI user

We don't have info yet aside from the original human trafficking tip-off.

DONALD TRUMP WORKING WITH THE KGB EXPOSED

>DONALD TRUMP WORKING WITH THE KGB EXPOSED

DONALD TRUMP WORKING WITH THE KGB EXPOSED

>DONALD TRUMP WORKING WITH THE KGB EXPOSED

>businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

Anyone know which email has the Hillary camp colluding with news networks?

clinton library in arkansas ugh so creepy now

@83704031
oh no how horrible, I'm now a #shill4hill. Thanks for correcting the record

Apparently on exist sort of but if I make one it won't be linked to her. Just stuff we found and some good meme pictures to that might strike up new interest from others

looks awesome if you ask me.
>inb4 shill
>inb4 cuck

>"Trump's seemingly shady financial overtures to Russian oligarchs have since resurfaced, perhaps as evidence that the real-estate mogul or his top advisers may have had a hand in the hack that made his opponents look so bad. "
>no source for this claim linked

Fuck...

>tfw I'm probably going to get killed because of this when I go back to work

do you work close to the clintons or something?

Not me personally, but there are people I suspect who do.

tl;dr, useful idiots I knew took the bait this year, as far as I can tell.

$Hillary is an ISIS supporter

Stay safe, friend. I don't want anyone else on this board to die

try and get links on these memes, it helps make them legit

Will do my best. It'll definitely be interesting to see what happens to potential shills after the election cycle.

/r/jillstein has only 10000 subs, is there another sub where i could post jill memes more effectively?

Good day.

welcome

Late night shitposting got the best of that user.

IRS AUDIT IS A ONE TWO PUNCH AGAINST TRUMP READ:

The IRS tax audit is an attempt to gain legitimacy by the establishment and get people on board the train so that when they go "oh look nothings wrong (I don't know why anyone would think anything is wrong, she's just a traitor, not a tax fraud) they can then say "Now since you were so enthusiastic about that lets check trumps taxes".

They want momentum to give legitimacy to their attack against trump.

IGNORE the IRS investigation, THE FUCKING FBI IS NOT GOING TO INDICT HER FOR GODS SAKE THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT.

WHY WOULD YOU TRUST THE IRS MORE

Looked through news archives, found nothing for the dates. Most likely, it was all silently done, so noone would detect. There is also the possibility that it didn't happen at all.

maybe r/political_revolution

good idea

There are two 'with'. Also, I'm not really sure we should be pushing Trump down their throats, even subtly, like this meme does.

missed that. i think this will harden trump supporters even more and might get a response from people skeptical of refugees.

Thank you for your contributions - I can see you are working hard for our cause.

Regarding subreddits - I do know.
I will look into this matter later today - I was planning on infiltrating on another platform anyway.
What I know is that r/politics has been taken over and controlled tightly by CTR after Berncuck gave in.

Maybe you could try it in r/SandersForPresident.

I am more suspicious than you.
Yesterday we have got hit with the biggest shill attack I have ever seen.

"Emailfag" is disinfo.
Shills have been here since yesterday night (CET).
It tries to bait you with the drama and through your empathy.
The story is idiotic, the language they use to spread it is trying to imitate Sup Forums language.

Great meme again. It will be good for Trump fans.
Not every meme needs to be a subversive one - though that is our main focus over at meme div.

Regarding subreddits - I do not know.*

I haven't been in the Meme threads very often lately, but the amount of slide threads is off the fucking charts lately.

Good to know. I didn't know of the shill attack. As a side note, I will begin working on representations of what we uncovered for the media, if that is still needed (saw it in the main doc)

The irs can't be bribed because they already don't have souls. There is no amount of money too small you can withhold from them that they won't find. They will get you, and they will send you straight to hell.

You are the new Serb, right?

thank you. without your work and constant thread making i wouldnt be here to contribute.

the fucking mod of s4p appearantly also is a mod at enoughtrumpspam. s4p is locked down, you cant post anymore.