I know you like this whole lone wolf thing you got going for yourself, but i’ve seen the way you look at Snow, okay...

>I know you like this whole lone wolf thing you got going for yourself, but i’ve seen the way you look at Snow, okay? You’re not foolin’ me.

Season 2 Never Ever

Is Fables as good as the game?

no, it's absolutely terrible. pretty much nothing like this game.

the dialogue is awful, the characters are all unlikeable, the plot is so fucking boring...

I could go on. Check it out yourself, and see if you feel the same way

>That comic page with Bigby praising Isreal and Islamic violence

The Wolf Among Us and Fables #1-5 were the best thing to come out of the Fables universe because of the whole "noir" detective-ish flare they had.

I don't know why it was lost after Fables #5 but it was never so good again.

[UNSOLICITED OPINION ON ISRAEL]

Willingham made a mistake by having them hook up so quickly.

No. It starts out really well, but the game's biggest benefit is being shorter. Its length ends up making it the most focused Fables story.

It's good for the first 10 issues or so

The game is amazing. The comics are not.

DELETE THIS

>Season 4 never ever

No.

I do recommend James Jean's Fables cover collection, though.

Why was she such a bitch to him at the end of the game?

They're enjoyable but not as good as the video game.

You obviously made the right choice if snow is mad at the end

Iirc this is how endings go down:

Kill him wolf style = everyone scared of you
Turn him into bird or whatever it was = snow happy
Toss him down well = snow unhappy/some people happy

I might've gotten 2/3 mixed up

This game was great fap material

> it's a Goldilocks is the second coming of Stalin episode
No they sucked

AMAZING concept, just wasted on a poor writer

I think he means the end where she's busy and shit. That doesn't change, no matter what you do.

They admitted to putting on the back burner due to more profitable franchises like Bats, Minecraft, Borderlands etc. TT has stated it will start production this summer

We'll see if that happens what with the MAHVEL game they're making too.

No but there are some great ideas with the lore like Geppetto and his puppet army being the reason the Fables had to travel to America and then there are some awful ones like

>Give Toad money so he doesn't go to the farm
>He goes to the farm anyway
Thanks Telltale

i hope Mary is still alive , she did things to my peepee.

One small thing I'll always like is that you don't have to take every action that pops up in the game. During the ending sequence, you basically kick the shit out of Jersey Devil and then you're prompted to click his head in order to bash his skull in. If you don't, Bigby just looks at him in disgust and then throws his weapon to the ground. No need to kick a man while he's down.

Dude have you got a source on that? I know they hint at it every now and then on twitter but the last hint was in 2015.

I'd love more recent news, even if it's just a hint, fucking love Wolf Among Us.

This thread is weirdly timely actually, I finished replaying it for the second time last night and just today started reading Fables. I might be in a relatively unique position to give my 2 cents about how they stack up too.

I think the first few arcs of Fables are quite a lot stronger than some of the later ones I'm reading now. I like the series but it jumps around far too much and has a lot of redundant characters.
It's definitely not as immersive as TWAU but it is still good. I'm only on issue 40 or so so I can't speak for later.

It has some gems though, like the battle with the Wooden Men and Bigby's adventure in WWII with fucking Frankenstein's monster. Basically Bigby's stuff being a noir Wolverine is always fun, other stuff is more hit and miss.

I enjoyed Fables when I binged the other day, but that's probably because I didn't pay for it.
Writing's painfully mediocre, but the concept carries it.

>I enjoyed Fables when I binged

what does that mean

It means I got really drunk and read it. Obviously.

I was trying at the time I posted it and only found forum comments from 2014. My information is from then too so who knows it could have been delayed again but the article i read was at least official back then too.

Thanks dude, I'll just keep this candle burning. Can't let hope die just yet.

What do you guys think of Telltale's upcoming games? Batman and the like.

Bullshit, It's good up until they don't execute Geppetto. It's obvious at that point Willingham had run out of ideas but didn't want to end the series.

They're meant to be announcing details for season 3 of their Walking Dead game tomorrow.

>asking Sup Forums if a popular indie series is good
>ever

That's cool. Last season's endings were so diametrically opposed I'm actually interested where we'll start in this game. That said I'm a little sick of TWD, I wish they'd give another IP some love. A smaller IP I mean.

I hate how they cut to the credits right after the last twist. Would have loved to see the scene of "go after her"

Hellblazer, By Telltale Games
when?

YOUR CHOICES MATTER

Oh dude, I hadn't even considered that, that'd be immense.
Sandman or American Gods by Telltale when?
Seriously the Gaimanverse is ripe for Telltale.

the first story arc is great, the second is alright everything after that up to issue #16 is okay then you can skip right to issue #50 as the finale and then never read again because before that is filler and everything after is bat shit insane when the author went off the deep end that will just make you mad

They were obviously setting up for a sequel that may or may not ever happen.

Is that the only page people know?