Trump General

Trump is a giant fag

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

THIS IS A PAID SHILL EMPLOYED BY CTR

THIS ORGANIZATION IS KNOWN TO SUPPRESS, ALTER, SUBDUE, OR SUBVERT THE NARRATIVE OF DISCUSSION ON MULTIPLE DIVISIONS OF SOCIAL MEDIA

>DO NOT READ
>DO NOT REPLY

AWOOOOO

Hillary is a hideous, disgusting human being.

Just wait till we build the wall to keep fags out.

>Why is she best fox? Loyalty.
>Look how enthralled she is by Rommel’s story. She lives on every pause that Rommel takes.
>Her eyes light up as she meets her favorite senpai, the ultimate senpai.
>She loves her. Platonically, as a sister, as a fellow solider, and as a hopeful lover. Her entire life is her hero.
>This Desert Fox will fight until the bitter end. She will do everything she can to live, if only to see Rommel one more time.
>That is the power of loyalty. I hope you can see it in us, your local Trump supporters.

READ THE OP

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

Don't you remember? Based big don has turned the republicans into a party of faggot lovers.

They're based.

THIS IS A PAID SHILL EMPLOYED BY CTR

THIS ORGANIZATION IS KNOWN TO SUPPRESS, ALTER, SUBDUE, OR SUBVERT THE NARRATIVE OF DISCUSSION ON MULTIPLE DIVISIONS OF SOCIAL MEDIA

>DO NOT READ
>DO NOT REPLY

also sage

No one will check me, because this is a shill thread.
Fug

Let's see Trump and Clinton both parties with child rapist Epstein. Trump lied about supporting Qaddafi, on record one minute saying he would off him, the next saying it was a mistake. Clinton had people murdered. They are all fucked up

Hello fellow Trump supporters, can you explain to me what awooo means?

ATTENTION. GOOGLE DRONES ARE WORKING WITH CTR TO SABOTAGE OUR OPERATIONS.

>ATTENTION. GOOGLE DRONES ARE WORKING WITH CTR TO SABOTAGE OUR OPERATIONS.

Its Japanese for "go fuck yourself"

Nuh uh
your a fag

Has anyone else realized how fucked Hillary campaign employees are going to be after this is over? It won't just be her losing, it will be like trying to get a job after you worked for Enron or Arthur Anderson. Their careers will be over.

Seriously, hundreds of upper echelon politico's who no one will want to touch with a thousand foot pole, not after the indictment. Their only salvation would be getting out early.

gas the kikes, race war now

>implying they're not fast food tier workers.
They could have paid a handful of NEET Sup Forumstards in dakis and cheap trap hookers to be more effective shills.

I thought Australians were the ones that were meant to be shit posters?

I'll check you m8

What anime is this from?