Which of these two movies would you rather watch?

Which of these two movies would you rather watch?

I'd fuck your mom

A Knight's Tale is Medieval Kino. I like School of Rock too, tho.

school of rock easily. I've seen both and a knight's tale is pretty bad

A knights tale I guess but they're both shit

I turned to knights tale when it was on TV and I saw medieval guys singing we will rock you and changed the channel

Knight's tale. School of Rock is just an average comedy at best but A Knight's Tale is pure dumb fun from start to finish.

>Medieval horseback training sequence
>ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE A LOW RIDER starts playing

both are pretty good but RT is trash tho

Knight's Tale is pure unfiltered shit kino. I love it.

i watched school of rock thinking i was going to hate it. it was actually pretty enjoyable. one of the few movies with kids in it that i'd recommend to people.

>32 million user ratings
that has to be bots or something most movies get around 1-2 million at most

>he didn't waifu the smith
Fuck this movie

Watching a Knight's Tale is a whole new experience once you've read the Canterbury Tales

She ends ups with Viva Rock Vegas.
The real crime is not waifuing the handmaiden, but maybe that was an expected bonus of the era.

A Knight's Tail was meme kino before memes or kino were even things.

The only reason it's not considered a modern classic is because amerilards don't read chaucer anymore.

Na you're shit and your opinion is shit

>calling anything kino
>expecting people to take you seriously
I guess I won't watch it then

>that scene when he visits his dad

>expecting people to take you seriously
If I wanted people to take me seriously I would not post on Sup Forums my friend.

knights tale was far better than school of rock

That is really strange.
I'm struggling to find movies that have over a million too.
I thought it might aggregate from other sites too but just flixster which is related to RT.

The chosen critic excerpt is actually pretty spot on. It's a pretty formulaic story carried by 3 good actors and a lot of memes.

Kek, same.

It's cringecore.

A knight's tale. I enjoy the movie a lot and watch it at least 3 times per year.

that's like the only good part

I can't listen to Golden Years without people saying. Is that from that gay Knight movie?

Found out that through the Flixster app, it asks you to rate 30 or so of some of the most popular movies when you install it.
And with over 50 million installs, that pretty much explains it.

The critics consensus is dumb, the anachronisms were made on purposes.

>a white knight's tale

I think it's saying the anachronisms are a good thing, in that they are interesting.

But Knight's Tale is honestly a great movie. Acting all solid, good storyline, feels everywhere in the dad scenes, Paul Bettany and Rufus Sewell both masters of medieval shit talking, Wall to wall QT's, Loveable side characters.

Everyone gives the soundtrack shit because of a couple modern songs that fit the theme of the movie well and weren't overused. it's legitimately at least a 7.5/10. more like a 9/10 for me since I love the medieval setting and underdog story.

I don't give it a 10/10 because no matter how many times I watch it he still chooses the bitchy nun instead of the QT blacksmith girl.

a knights tale

>I like it cause I'm totally not gay and love girls

Yeah, they're saying that there isn't much substance underneath the anachronisms and novelty of chaucer as a WWE hype man. What they're missing is that it doesn't fucking matter because adding a unique twist to a good formula with good actors is the recipe for a 10/10 flick.

>he still chooses the bitchy nun instead of the QT blacksmith girl.
Right? It's like when the girl chooses chad.

School of Rock

I'm not even sure how you got that out of my post since it was 90% about the merits of the movie on multiple levels, but since you brought it up I'm going to assume you were projecting your own thoughts onto my post, fear not! there is some great husbando material for you as well. Alan Tudyk is super QT here and Rufus Sewell is very underrated.

Knight's Tale. You can only fap to Miranda Cosgrove so many times before it gets boring.

School of Rock is Linklater's best movie.

>projecting

What a sniveling faggot response.

Are you one of those robots that gets triggered anytime he sees intimacy in a movie? I don't even get what you were referring to.

A Knight's Tale is kino comfycore. Watch it every year.

My friend, this is a comfy Knight's Tale thread now. you will find no arguments here.

You have been weighed, you have been measured and you have been found wanting.

Nope.

Projecting is the "I know you are but what am I" of the internet. You are trying way to hard to protect your fragile sexuality lard ass.

You've been weighed, 450lbs and you have been found wanting, a dozen mcdoubles.