CANADA YES

CANADA YES

>Canada Orders Comedian To Pay Singer $35,000 For Offensive Joke

>As part of his joke, Ward would say that he “went on the internet to figure out what was wrong with him, and you know what it was? He’s ugly, goddamnit.” In addition to shelling out the $35,000 to Gabriel, Ward will also have to pay $7,000 in moral and punitive damages to Gabriel’s mother.

> dailycaller.com/2016/07/22/canada-orders-comedian-to-pay-singer-35000-for-offensive-joke/#ixzz4G41uVtNi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unWjpUNcXkA
youtu.be/JASPjhzaWMs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treacher_Collins_syndrome
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/montreal/mike-ward-verdict-1.3688089
youtube.com/watch?v=TKDIAtVpzxY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iaWvxo7cHf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that Sweden rekking some syrup faggots leg? LOL

This can't be real.

Official cuck list
>Germany/France
>Canada
>Sweden

Leafs join the cuck list.

>Call someone ugly
>Literally have to give him and his mom 40K
What the fuck is wrong with Canada?

>As previously reported by The Daily Caller, Canadian Minister of Justice introduced legislation this past May that, if passed, would make anti-transgender “hate propaganda” punishable by up to two years in prison.

And they didn't even get the weed they were promised, HA!

TRIGGERED...we all know it was probably a bitch hit or stick work. You guys are literal pussies at hockey. We fuckin crush you and you know it.

>When I answered the woman said, ‘Mr. Ward, we’re calling you about one of your jokes. We think you know the one.'
>the woman said
>the woman said

There is no evil that fat middle-aged women are incapable of.

Welp. It's official. Canada is officially not allowed to ever talk shit about another country ever again.

>be a leaf
>make a joke about someone being ugly
>get fined $42,000

I realize that's only like $700 USD but still.. that's quite a bit of money.

The reasoning is that it was part of the guy's routine to make fun of a retard, so he did it a bunch of times.
Pretty fucked that it's illegal though.

Jesus if they ever tracked down my post history they'd probably re-institute capital punishment.

>canadians still pretend like they have freedom of speech
Literally no country on Earth besides America where you can say what you want.

Not that I'm into the sport but what are the medal counts for you and us?

Sweden is pretty gud.
Holocaust denial is legal etc...

Is being a kkk member and publicly hating niggers legal?

All fucking leafs should be embarrassed and ashamed.

42,000.00 CAD = 32,182.74 USD

>this situation
>reason

Pick one

If this is actually true.

We have officially become a fascist country.

When do we have a revolution against these people?

There's a wide unspecified law called hets mot folkgrupp, which means hostility to peoples group.

Don't know how seriously they enforce it.

A band took the name and well... expressed their dislike
youtube.com/watch?v=unWjpUNcXkA

>what is banter

Were better than you. Were bigger than you and your women revere Canadian cock.

yea but you're gonna fool some.

The true sum is already hilarious.

>As previously reported by The Daily Caller, Canadian Minister of Justice introduced legislation this past May that, if passed, would make anti-transgender “hate propaganda” punishable by up to two years in prison.

Oh my fucking god.

>Be Canadian
>Try to banter like Australia
>They can't handle the bantz
>Get hit with a fine in the amount of a nice new car

So their justice system is on the same level as their posters on Sup Forums? Why am I even surprised.

Nice numbers.

I know no one will believe me, but I am a headline comedian based in the states. I refuse to work Europe or Canada, like many of my colleagues for shit exactly like this. A few years back there was a fucking open mic act in Canada that got sued by a lesbian couple. A buddy of mine, let's call him Tim Borton, flat out refuses to work outside the states.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING SHIT EVEN POSSIBLE?

>buying a new car for $35,000 and expecting it to be nice
>buying a new car for $35,000
>buying a new car

Didn't Yimmy go to Just for Laughs like 2 years ago?

I know it's a small market but what's the opinion on working in Australia?

There's no possible way he won't appeal and win.

It's still complete bullshit that Human Rights Tribunals exist and can do that sort of thing. I don't think he'll ever get his legal fees repaid.

It'll be appealed and the comedian will win. Its just some shitty Quebec libfag sjw judge.

That's the singer btw. youtu.be/JASPjhzaWMs

Welcome to the league of cucked nations Canada!

lil yimmy did attend JFL but not as a comedian. He went as a speaker

It's a 20 hour flight, and stand up is largely non existent in Australia. I worked Sydney once and it actually cost me money. It was fun, but as a businessman it was a terrible trip.

so when does canada pull out the guns?

can canada pull out the guns?

I more meant in the risk of getting sued or fined for "inappropriate speech"

I've been thinking of pursuing comedy as a career but it's so hard to get into America.

Kek

>And they didn't even get the weed they were promised
Canucks what are you doing with your country?

>There's no possible way he won't appeal and win.
How?

>It's still complete bullshit that Human Rights Tribunals exist
Nobody is doing anything about it.

People SUPPORT Trudeau and bullshit like this.

>If you laugh at the joke, it wins

Does he have that "fuck my shit up" disease that makes you age faster?

progeria? no

Treacher Collins syndrome.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treacher_Collins_syndrome

This shit makes me want to burn the Canadian flag.

Wait, will I get thrown in prison for that?

As a comedian I do a lot of radio and podcasts to plug my gigs. In Australia the environment is perceived to be comedian friendly, but your broadcasting rules are very strict after that girl admitted to being raped and that lady that drank water until she died. As far as live performances go, there is no negative stigma behind it, but its almost always a bad money decision.

If you REALLY want to do comedy as a career, go for it man. Dont underestimate it though. It's a fucking tough gig. You will be working your fingers to the bone making shit money for at least 15 years before more than 7 people know your name

I don't have much of a choice. I'm not good at anything besides making people laugh.

>Nice numbers.
Sweden has 2 Golds, 3 Silvers, and 4 Bronzes
Canada had 9 Golds, 4 Silvers, and 2 Bronzes
So Canada BTFO Sweden having as many Golds as Sweden has total medals.

so this is what its come to then?

it's not against canadian law to burn a canadian flag

but i bet if you burned a rainbow flag you'd get in some shit

What if he refuse to pay?

>the rainbow flag isn't the canadian flag

Horseshit. What other flag would the Great Bathhouse to the North fly?

This is true m8.

>What other flag would the Great Bathhouse to the North fly?

i dunno, i think it has syrup and beavers on it

and not the good kind of beavers, either

Here's the kid he made fun of.

Also the comedian is a Frenchy and a degenerate unfunny liberal faggot who needs to neck himself.

Don't care.

I think Canada changed their national drink to cock.

Similar thing happened a few weeks ago. But no fine
>Today host Karl Stefanovic has apologised unreservedly for using the slur "tranny" while on-air on Thursday, calling himself "an ignorant tool".
>Stefanovic was slammed by the LGBTQI community for using the term - considered a derogatory way to describe transgender women - while joking with colleagues.

Even if he should kill himself, he should still be able to do his fucking job and not get fined. Its absolutely retarded that ANYONE would get fined simply for speaking their mind.

>Using the right word to describe something is offensive
>not asking for what pronouns to use before adressing someone
>assuming someone's gender

!!

>Defending Quebec

What are you gay or just live in ontario?

Jesus if there are 2 provinces that need to nuked it is ontario (AKA northern american) and Quebec (literally no one likes them)

It sucks that you will never live in comfy BC

Prepare your anus, user. If it happened up there, it can happen down here.

Quebec could be removed from the planet tomorrow and I wouldnt give a shit. Its about the basic human right to free speech that nobody seems to fucking have. One could argue Quebecers arent human, but in the eyes of the law they are, and therefore this shit applies to us too.

kill yourself

Kek. Takes a Canadian to choose cuckposting over facts that one time facts are actually on his side.

You just can't win

>Free speech

Here is the problem you give free speech to everyone then you get shit like feminism, BLM, tumblr ect. If we have a special list of people who are allowed to speak then the world would be fine.

To bad too many people voted weedman instead of someone who actually knows how to lead instead of ontario cucks just going by their drugs.
>inb4 I voted NDP
C O S E R V A T I V E

I would but BC has a 9.73% suicide rate well ontario has 15.20%, I wonder why?

Shouldn't you be getting home before Ahmed cums in your wife?

So...the Bible and the Qu'ran and the (((Torah)))?

Holy cucked... Lmfao.

How will the Bullwinkles explain this boss level nor absolute cuckedom???

I can't stop laughing.

Seriously though. You Canadians realize this just reduces your right to talk shit about other countries, right?

Haha. You wish faggot. You are still number one cuck in the world.

Nah you're still number one, only good thing you guys have done since the 21st century began was give us yung lean

>"Quebec’s Human Rights Tribunal "

Yeah no, you mean Quebec, which literally has a polically correct police force in combination with language police. Quebec is nothing like the rest of Canada, they are basically a nation inside Canada and only stick around because the rest of Canada has catered so heavily to them over the years to try and get them to stay.

There are some more fucked up laws in Quebec than this e.g a woman is not allowed to take their husband's last name in Quebec, even if they want to.

fuck and I thought we had oppressive speech laws

> a woman is not allowed to take their husband's last name in Quebec, even if they want to.

no way

How is building a railroad moe offensive than Laundry service.

butt boy had him on the show

youtube.com/watch?v=TKDIAtVpzxY

are you stupid

"""singer"""

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iaWvxo7cHf0

What's funny is that he sued him 4-5 years after the incident, when Gabriel's mom happened to need money at that time (she said she was looking for a job on Facebook) and before a new album was going to be released.

Chinese paid to come to North America to build railroads in the most dangerous parts like mountains. They weren't even paid to build the railroad, just allowed to stay in the country afterwards. It was like voluntary slavery.

Whites did similar stuff, but it wasn't usually as dangerous.

I think the rest of the country have human right's tribunals. I know Ontario and BC do. It stems from Trudeau's dad's charter of rights and freedoms.

It's scary as hell that a closed court can send you to jail. It breaks laws that were set in the Magna Carta.