Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO.

All of you retards were duped by a gay like called Milo.

This is what he actually believed and wrote.

>It’s clear that existing hate speech laws are inadequate for the social media era. And if we decide, as we perhaps might, that a lifetime ban on the internet is unworkable and disproportionately punitive, given the centrality of the internet to our professional and personal lives these days, what on earth are we to do?

>Together with other commentators, I have in the past argued for verified identities on social networks, so those responsible for abuse and persecution of public figures and the vulnerable might be held accountable for their actions

>So perhaps what’s needed now is a bolder form of censure after all, because the internet is not a universal human right. If people cannot be trusted to treat one another with respect, dignity and consideration, perhaps they deserve to have their online freedoms curtailed.

kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/

I guess his words have come back to haunt him.

Get duped

You fuckers ready for your internet ban?

This kike was duping you fuckers all along and some of you actually fell for it.

He wanted people BANNED from the internet because of HATe SPEECH.

Read it and weep.

I can't believe some of you retards were duped.

He said his opinion had evolved, and his actions today clearly don't support that earlier statement. People's opinions can change senpai

>I used to think you were cool, now I think we should kill you

>1 post by this id

Ready for that Internet ban, faggot?

Wow a gay republican that brags about BBC.

If you trust this kike you're just a typical guillable goy.

He dyes his hair to not look like a fucking Arab.

Takes gay dick up his ass and brags about it.

Wants to ban people from the Internet.

Starts crying when the same principals he wrote about, verification of identity and accountability, are those exactly Twitter used against him.

I'm glad this faggot got banned from Twitter.

He's a degenerative.

Don't support the guy,
Support the ideas

He is mad good at butt blasting sjws

>This kike was duping you fuckers all along and some of you actually fell for it.
he's been shat on constantly lately

he went from barely tolerated to abandoned completely in the space of a month

he's a DEGENERATE not a DEGENERATIVE.

You suck at this

>the internet is not a universal human right. If people cannot be trusted to treat one another with respect, dignity and consideration, perhaps they deserve to have their online freedoms curtailed.

>the internet is not a universal human right. If people cannot be trusted to treat one another with respect, dignity and consideration, perhaps they deserve to have their online freedoms curtailed.

He is a SJW that switched to wannabe Sup Forumstard because he knew he could milk you retarded guillable goy for fame and riches.

He's probably still a SJW at heart.

And his arguments suck duck.

>muh I'm gay
>muh I like black men
>muh they can't ban me because I'm gay and love black men

You post like a bot who has been loaded with Sup Forums buzzwords.

Sorry autocorrect doesn't always work In your favor.

>I can't believe some of you retards were duped.

Sup Forums is retard central, i'm not at all surprised.

I would like to refer you newcomers to the pinned image above in the catalog
Fallacy: False Cause.

"Internet ban" you claim to threaten us like a law enforcement where there is none, is against our notion of freedom of speech. And I hate Milo. So your argument and threats, mean nothing.

>guillable
>degenerative

Yawn, ok newfag

here's your

Hello friend. You are making him out to be far more significant than he actually is, you really give him too much credit, you're actually complimenting him with a post like this. From what I could tell he gained most(many?) of his "followers" from his reporting of the gamergate scandal last year and that tells you very clearly the sort of irrelevant people they are.

Besides, it's just blogging, it's all Twitter fame and completely inconsequential to political or cultural discourse at large. In other words who fucking cares, I never saw anyone on Sup Forums who wasn't being deliberately ironic while they sang his praises.

>waaaa they're making fun of my Milo
>I've never misspelled anything before. This will look great when I upload it to red dit

>still buying this meme

>Hello friend. You are making him out to be far more significant than he actually is, you really give him too much credit, you're actually complimenting him with a post like this. From what I could tell he gained most(many?) of his "followers" from his reporting of the gamergate scandal last year and that tells you very clearly the sort of irrelevant people they are.
>Besides, it's just blogging, it's all Twitter fame and completely inconsequential to political or cultural discourse at large. In other words who fucking cares, I never saw anyone on Sup Forums who wasn't being deliberately ironic while they sang his praises

Are you an aboriginal?

I'm sorry but maybe you should come to terms with the fact that there are people on Sup Forums and mostly leddit that actually believe this kike.

He's really no better than Ben Shapiro and at least Ben Shapiro leaves his Yarmulka on, while Milo wears a cross.

He's a fraud that believes if you write "kike" you should have your "Internet privileges" removed.

anyone who supports this fag is from r/the_donald.
its been common knowledge since day 1

He openly brags about sucking nigger cock, do people really care what he has to say?

It's better to just ignore him, we might get lucky and he will kill himself if he is too starved of attention.

>2012

In 2012 he was 28 years old.

Don't you think that by 28 you wouldn't radically change certain core beliefs unless there was some ulterior motive like profit and fame?

He doesn't believe anything he says, he just wants to make money off of you retards.

Are you trying to tell me that a Jew is lying and manipulating the media for personal gain? Get the fuck outta here

He'll slowly fade into irrelevance.

It's possible that he switched opinions for personal gain, but people do actually undergo drastic changes sometimes.

The left has lost a lot of allies over the past few years due to the toxic as fuck SJW influence. Why do you think they're struggling to beat Donald Trump now? I doubt he would be an issue for them at all if it weren't for the fact that they actively drove away many people who were once a benefit to them.

Things have been pretty tumultuous. It's not impossible that Milo's change of heart was genuine.

Niggers believe in climate change but they can't believe a person can change his beliefs or opinions in some ways or another.
It's called adapting, motherfuckers.
Either you adapt or you die.

Milo is a Jew that was shilled non stop here as a self proclaimed leader of the phony alt right and was glorified by some for his incredible intellectual victories against literal retards aka SJW'S. E-celebs are cancer, especially this one.

He's not just an E-celeb.
He actually goes out to meet real people instead of just having all of his content online.
E-celebs don't go talking with panels live on TV.
E-celebs don't go talking to auditoriums full of impressionable people.
By all accounts, he deserves to be a leader of FREEDOM, or whatever ideology you like to call it.
Can you even debate with his arguments or do you just like jumping on the bandwagon and call him a kike just to fit in?

He said on CNN the other day his views have evolved...STFU fag.

The alt-right and Donald Trump supporters are secret fascists. They openly hate democracy. They're trying to destroy the Cathedral/SJWs and make their own. Democracy and free speech is just a bus ride to them, once they get to their stop they are off.

>trusting a faggot
>ever

I changed my mind on abortion at 28. I'm now 30 and throughly believe that abortion is murder.
Should I change my mind back? According to you, I must be seeking fame or fortune for changing in the first place.

"secret fascists", I should have said openly fascist

>Can you even debate with his arguments or do you just like jumping on the bandwagon and call him a kike just to fit in?

What am I debating with? He just took elements of Sup Forums and is pretending to be some kind of spokesman for us. Yet, all he is really doing is promoting the usual Kosher brand of nationalism which supporting Israel and fighting their wars for domination of the Middle East (because Islam threatens us all Goyim, it isn't the Mossad behind most terrorist attacks.)

Reminder to sage and report ON SIGHT any and every "Sup Forums BTFO" thread

I'd recommend BTFO to be an instaban.
This board would be so clean if I was a janitor.
I'm NEET as fuck anyway and I don't care if I do it for free.