Nippon Caliph soon!!

Nippon Caliph soon!!
youtube.com/watch?v=WnSRS15nM3c

Islamic drive and strenght + Japanese efficency and order.

Can't wait. The Jew will fear the samurai

Arahu Akbar

Also might fix the japanese birth control crisis tbqh

aw hell...

Those aren't Japanese.

Those are Indonesians in Japan and most Indonesians in Japan are Muslim.

8 of the top politicians in the Japanese gubmint are members of a Jewish sect .

Watch the vid, they are reciting the Shahada.

>The samurai
>Embracing Islam
This would literally restore Imperial Japan. The samurai has been surpassed for decades, with Jewish tricks like anime and long work hours used either turn them into cucks or kill themselves.

But once the samurai embraces Islam, all will fear him, as no man on this planet could withstand the cry of BANZAI

>The jew fears the samurai!!
>based nip land is homogeneous!!
>based nips hate foreigners!
Weebs BTFO!
Get yourself a real woman like pic related.
>muh 2d waifu
>muh 3DPD

>But once the samurai embraces Islam, all will fear him, as no man on this planet could withstand the cry of BANZAI
Apart from well drilled firing lines.

Indonesians can into reciting the Shahada,

>german
>posts a turk

seems accurate 2bh

Shutup you fucking 14 year old lebo faggot

Savage.

I can see her eye socket there.
She's gone much too far into spooky skeleton territory, she needs to dial it back a big.

Gayest thing ive ever fucking heard

Japan already has religion and it's way more badass and instilled in Japanese than any fucking cuck jew religion. If these niggers keep this up, the japanese will literally murder and torture them and throw them into the ocean. When it comes down to it, Japan is for the Japanese. Everyone knows this, and whenever niggers try to play games, Japanese fucking ice them. Japanese are smarter than jews--jews can't jew them.

do u have aspergers

don't listen to these angry White protestants/atheists. You are DEAD ON!

as-salāmu ʿalaykum brother

Why would they need to recite the Shahada in public when they are already Muslims?

Admit it, Japs are slowly being converted.
In the next 2 generations:
- Schoolgirls in skirts & sailor uniforms will be banned.
- Shinto Shrines will be taken down.
- Separation of male and female in schools will be implemented.
- Non Halal food will be banned.
- Women wearing Hijab/Niqab is mandatory.
- No go zones for kafir in Tokyo.
- Ban on body pillows.
- Ban on figurines.
- Ban Pokemon.
- Ban non-Halal Manga.
- Ban non-Halal videogames.

So another useless shithole of a country..

Japanese isolation when?

invader china

build wall

become autarky

kick all foreigners out

I pray, that some nip thug, kills DR. Sandnigger.

Don't let them get a foothold in nip land...

Sandnigger, please. Have you ever been to Japan. You have no hope there. They hate you. They may not say so to your face because there's probably 27 mudslimes there, and so they have no occasioin to say this, and you'll never know japanese, but they hate you. They think you're a filthy foreigner terrist piece of shit. You'll never be a citizen of japan. There is a family registry that only contains Japanese names. Your whole family could live in Japan for generations and you'd still never be a citizen. Only assuming you were a good sandnigger and never did something sandniggery, because the INSTANT you changed to your true form they'd fucking kill you/deport you and your whole family. And when this happens on a large scale they have no qualms of fucking denying entry to all of you sandniggers and your kind. Again, sandnigger, they hate you.

Because Indonesians can also be Christian as well, you retard.

In next 2 generations your shitty abortion of a country will turn back into nature reserve for desert wildlife.

AM I KAWAII MUHAMMED SENPAI?

ALLAH UGUU

Japanese people are like impressionable children, their culture is so broken and lives' monotonous that they'll fall for any fad and get too into it. I used to talk to this nip girl who went to church out of curiosity and then a few weeks later she was trying to convert me

I'm sure if the Saudis invested in Japan they'd be 20% muslim in a matter of years but nobody cares enough about Japan.

>*teleports behind you*
>"heh, allahu ackbar"
>*beheads you with butter knife*
>"heh, nothin' personal kufar"

>become autarky
Not without murdering at least half of the national population, no. There is no way you can feed several million people with such a small amount of expoitable land for farming.

I thought Japanese hated mudslimes.
What the fuck man

Don't worry, the Japs subsist on mostly sea weed and endangered marine life.