The pain of being a comedian on the JRE and having to compliment Joe's "comedy"

>the pain of being a comedian on the JRE and having to compliment Joe's "comedy"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7oly2WVcPs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does he look so fat there?

I thought Joe has noticeable abs. For shame what time does.

Too many homemade organic and ethically produced jalapeƱo egg sammiches

For shame what eating 10 eggs a day with a cup of butter does.

>manlet
>bald
>gay
>white
good thing he's got money

Shorts are too tight and he is doing the splits.

a lot of them don't do that though, I listened to bill burr on jre and I can't remember bill complimenting joe's comedy ever. bill praised joe's physique and shit, but never his comedy.

That too.

>a side plate of onions and jalanenos
What a ducking gross creep he is

Why not just talk about sourdough bread?

Maybe the most recent one.
Usually it's "wow! You have that one bit where (obvious ironic observation)"

i thought i was the only one who didnt find him funny. how the fuck does he sell out massive venues? ive literally never laughed at anything he himself said on the podcast

Because he's 4 feet tall so he's very stout

hey user, leave your harsh vibes at the door. we're enlightened here and don't resort to name calling.

There are worse professional stand up comedians than Joe.

Kys

name 20 million. go on. i'm waiting.

Amy Schumer times 20 million.

wtf is the point of that position other poll dancing?

checked

>gimmie half a pound of pastor, eight tortillas, half an onion, four jalepenos, and a handful of shredded lettuce
>anything else ese
>two diet cokes in a can

>green egg with black shell

what in the fuck

dumb mobile

Wow, I hope you're baiting.

>5 cloves of garlic
RIP his wife

They're fermented ostrich eggs. Big in Arizona

you caught me

That has to be a joke

ostrich eggs are ridiculously big. no, that is a dinosaur egg, preserved in north pole ice for millions of years.

>bitchessss
at the end of every joke

It isn't.

I feel like his breath stinks

gross

>fried eggs

those eggs are anything but fried. how in the fuck do you even create such a disaster? does he just crack an egg over a slice of bread and put it in the microwave for 10 seconds? I've seen failed pregnancies that look more appetizing

>microwaving eggs
What in the fuck?

Is Joe Rogan meals the new Jackposting?

>bread not even toasted
>that much eggs in your "sandwich"
>chili on egg

what the fuck is his obsession with eggs
now i wont be able to cook or eat eggs without thinking about him jfc

E G G S

he eats spicy food before workout?
what a fucking masochist

>masochist
why?

>workout

Roid gut

Just so you fucking know, this made me laugh so hard while on the shitter that I started coughing and now my head hurts really bad.

It basically feels like you ate firecrackers in a figurative way
>Spicy food can result in a bad case of indigestion or heartburn, putting an immediate halt on a workout.

>And you look like you're ready to take it
hearty kek

I workout today, I'm going to prove if this is real.

>5 cloves of garlic
I wonder what he smells like

>that filthy stove
isn't this dude rich

good luck

>that vegan butthurt
it's like i'm really on /fit/

Probably garlic t b h f a m

#healthyasfuck

all those eggs are disgusting, you only need 1 per sandwich.

Jesus fuck, does he only eat jalapenos and eggs?

Jealous?

>What in the fuck?

yeah it works great. 45 seconds on high in a rocks glass with a napkin over top will get you a circular egg cooked and shaped to put on a muffin

Enjoy your cancer

his pan is clearly too hot he probably has a gas stove and doesnt know how to control the heat right

14 fresh eggs and 8 fresh cloves of garlic while i do my splits

#HEALTHYASFUCK

you literally think microwaving an egg in a glass will give you cancer? How do you live man

Someone should have a talk with Joe about his comedy like he did to Schaub about his fighting career.

When Joe finally eats something other than eggs...and it's just as bad

This is such an important idea

Joe Rogan is literally the Egg Man from Pink Flamingoes

>eggs are floating in an inch of brown oil

Every Joe Rogan egg dish ever.

>he bought that twisty cutter that makes curly zucchini pasta substitute they sell on late night tv

dear god man

every "meal" he presents looks like it has been retrieved from the garbage

True

youtube.com/watch?v=E7oly2WVcPs

why is all of his food in a pool of liquid

Would like to know if his rigorous exercise can offset that.

It's a mystery

idk that looks pretty good man.

>it is protein and water
Is an incredibly shit retort nonetheless

It's the Migraine chain Trike glycerin healthy oils brah

Now I'm no foodie, but isn't frying something in butter very unhealthy?
What's so unhealthy about normal pasta anyways?

Low fibre. Absorbed too fast in the stomach. More pronounced glucose spike.
Whole wheat is better.

>*succs ur dic*

Rogan is literally a walking parody. He's the living embodiment of every stereotype about LA residents.

you've been memed by the cereal jews

grass fed butter is great for you

>under 6ft

I could just hold him at arms length as he swings at me.

>100% pure milk product
>unhealthy
yeah if you're lactose intolerant

>grass fed butter is great for you

it's not unhealthy to have it in your diet, but you shouldn't eat too much of it. consuming large quantities of saturated fat has been linked to insulin resistance.

Imagine being Bill in that interview and having to be all like "damn, Joe Rogan, you fuckin' funny, all humorous with your muscular body and steroid induced monster face. I would totally hang out with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch the brunes alone in his room. Like seriously imagine having to be Bill and not only sit in that chair while Joe Rogan flaunts his disgusting theorys in front of you, the favorable setting barely concealing his lack of depth and meaning, and you just sit there, break after break, hour after hour, while he perfected that satsquash theory. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking personallity but his horrible cooking as everyone on set tells him it's #HEALTHYASFUCK, AND JOE ROGAN COOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his moon fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been listening to nothing but a healthy diet of amazing comedians and stand ups for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Boston. You've never even heard anything this fucking unfunny before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his swelled head as he sucks down another joint while writhing it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in his "WOKE (for that is what he calls himself)" jokes, the jokes he worked so hard for with writers in the previous months. And then Yung Jamie calls for another "joke", and you know you could make every single person in this room laugh before Joe even knew what was going on, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Bill Burr. You're not going to lose F is for family season 3 over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Because you're fucking gay?

Anyone who doesn't like chili peppers is a fucking pleb. The only issue with this pic is that he isn't eating habaneros like a patrician. The ultimate pepper in terms of flavor.

Gross

lmfao

>It's an Ari Shaffir whips his dick out and pisses in a bottle again, episode.

>It's a Joe and Ari talk about cartoons for half an hour, episode.

I think the real issue is that he treats peppers like they're a course.

Is he trying to make his food look so disgusting?
He makes an egg sandwich look like a shitshow

the fuck is your problem these look good, would eat

>those barely cooked eggs

>>It's an Ari Shaffir whips his dick out and pisses in a bottle again, episode
What?

He's 3edgy5me