Who is the most attractive Bond girl?

And why is it Xenia Onatopp?

I want Xenia to murder my penis. And by murder I mean shoot it repeatedly with a gun

>The model bitch from For Your Eyes Only is adulthood

I have an uncle that fucked Tatiana (From Russia With Love) during his honeymoon in Turkey

I can't believe that shit

Now he's a super hippy guy and lives in germany and wants refugees to come over and be happy in germany

>liberals get laid
>conservatives stay mad

Mary Goodnight (Britt Ekland)

So much this

I forgot about her.
2nd best.

Berenice Marlohe

Possibly the only good part of that movie

Personal Top Ten

Ursula Andress
Daniela Bianchi
Lana Wood
Jane Seymour
Corinne Cléry
Alison Doody
Rosamund Pike
Denise Richards
Carey Lowell
Eva Green

olga kurylenko

Caroline Bouquet

Onatopp/Solitaire/Eva/Marceau > Rest

Definitely

So he cheated on his real wife?

She makes me hard as diamonds also, would like to see if they cast her as yennefer for the witcher

Is that Kristen Stewart's hot Mom?

I want Penny Dreadful back, that show was fucking fun

I'm pretty sure seeing this at a young age is the reason I enjoy being beaten.

Xenia Onatopp ruined me, permanent femdom fetish. Watching this as a kid, couldn't understand why Bond didn't want to stay with her
Don't get how people still can't see through this. The ease with which you pull when you pretend to be a bleeding heart, might as well memorize Patrick Bateman's dinner party speech about the ills of the world. Once you don't go into "I apologize for my race/ gender/ whatever" Wheaton/ Whedon cuckedterritory, anyone can seem strong and compassionate by paying lip service to social issues in order to fuck

Except the third season was dogshit.

It was fine, just a bit truncated near the end. The Dracula character was a good idea but needed at least one extra season to build it up - they didn't get that.

She wasn't even the most attractive girl in her own movie

>girl

Nice photoshop job on that arm.

The witch is the right answer.

Fuck off boris

This. Natalya was best girl

claimed

Is correct. Vesper is best girl purely because she was the love of Bond's life, resulting in him fucking off to Venice without any intention of going back to MI6. Of course she had to go and die which meant that she'll always be the one who got away. No Bond girl can ever light a candle to her in intelligence and character development, let alone in fucking beauty.

Denise Richards

morrigan is the right answer