What the fuck?

What the fuck?

This is amazing!

Best Timm project in a long time, maybe ever.

It wasn't that great. They dropped the ball hard with that ending.

It's good when you compare it to the other animated movies DC's been shitting out

Nothings good. Everything's shit. I'm really smart.

Well true. Still the tie-in comics were the best part of Gods and Monsters. Those were all great

Way to suck the fun out of shitposting user.

It was a good introduction to the characters.
I just wanted to see more after it was done.
I hope they have a sequel

I really want an ongoing comic or something that continues the setting. They set up some fascinating characters and I want to see them do more shit.

Watched it 2 days ago and It was literal shit for my taste tbqh :/

I want that batman to fuck me

It was pretty good.

I hope the season 2 shorts weren't cancelled

They're supposed to.
They have designs for a non-human Green Lantern, someone that's presumably Captain Steel, and Blaxplotation Mary Marvel.

It was good, but I agree about the ending. The shorts were magnificent, tho.

>They have designs for a non-human Green Lantern, someone that's presumably Captain Steel, and Blaxplotation Mary Marvel.

I can totally get behind Captain Steel.
Like if Superman was some kind of Mexican, you sure as fuck America would try to build their own super

I enjoyed it, fuck you guys, you shit on everything and never praise anything when its good.

I enjoyed it, hope it continues. I admit the begining and the ending kinda weirded me out, but it had some pretty solid material. Honestly i just loved Kirk Langstrom as vampire batman, that pretty much my reason for liking that movie.

Most people are praising it here, desu

Mexican superman was based as fuck
>would let him mow my lawn/10

Didn't that get cancelled/put on hiatus?

;_;

fugg

Argh.I want that. For one time DC does something a little different and it gets chanceled

Hernan is great and I enjoyed this version of Kirk.
I kind of want to see them appear in the comics, though only under a good writer, of course.

Mexican Superman is what New 52 Superman should have been.