STREAMING PIRATES BTFO: GOMOVIES, YESMOVIES, SOLARMOVIEZ HIT BY GOOGLE CRACKDOWN

>streaming sites that rely on Google hosting are now being affected by Google's crackdown on pirated movies and tv shows
>Google keeps wiping the movies streamed by Gomovies, Yesmovies, Solarmoviez, HDOnline, etc
>NO PLAYABLE SOURCES FOUND

LOL even reddit is crying about this.

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/6fwtu7/why_does_this_keep_happening/
reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/6fwbf1/trouble_watching_solarmoviezto/
reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/6f6oxm/yesmovies_has_acknowledged_the_issue_hope_the/

Has Sup Forums been affected by this?

I guess its time you fuckers start buying your kino. Oh wait, you need a job for that, lol.

Remember, piracy is theft.

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/popular-kodi-add-ons-quit-following-prominent-piracy-lawsuit-170607/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/online-piracy-ring-jailed-17-7036743
productforums.google.com/forum/m/?noredirect=true#!category-topic/youtube/mf5exCJHef0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

try to kill yourself as soon as possible

*clicks on Openload*

you first now that your sites are dead, lol

>Has Sup Forums been affected by this?
No, just like the other five hundred times when "piracy was beaten."

I can't wait until piracy is eradicated, the NEET tears will be delicious.

Daily reminder that Buying cheap cinema tickets is theft too since none of the profit goes to the film producers

>literal redditor comes to Sup Forums to brag about some no name streaming sites being shut down

sad!

lol

Good thing I'm not a streamfag.

RIP KODI

torrentfreak.com/popular-kodi-add-ons-quit-following-prominent-piracy-lawsuit-170607/

>streaming

I have only ever purchased films I know I like. I don't go to the cinema, the last time I did it was a rescreening of the original Ghostbusters. If I can't download or stream a movie that I'm interested in I'll wait until I can, I'm not bound by meme pressure to see the latest tv show or film- I just wait til the dust has settled years later and if people are still discussing it I investigate further. Blocking these webzones doesn't recover any money from people like me, it actually loses money.

Though for capeshit, american tv and other hivemind consumption its probably worth it on their end.

Who the fuck watches that shit?

Damn you hardcore

>mfw using Kodi
>mfw still using the Pirate Bay

As long as there is an Internet, there will be digital piracy. There is literally no way around it. They have been furiuosly trying to defeat it for about 15 years now and they haven't made a fucking dent.

>Blocking these webzones doesn't recover any money from people like me, it actually loses money.
Exactly, piracy is just free advertising, especially for older movies and shows.

I'm fuelled by your insecurity

Never heard of these sites.
I'm guessing it's
>streaming
shit.

Anyway you anti-piratefags can't win as long as net-neutrality exists.

You're fighting a pointless fight and really should spend your time doing something else.
I don't know maybe actually make some good movies for once.

The real question who gave a website like Google the authority to do this?

We are in an Internet growth spurt where laws and actions are literally being devised nilly willy outside of the legislative process, same way the fucking ATF just makes up laws whenever they want.

This shit needs to be stomped out.

>The real question who gave a website like Google the authority to do this?

>The real question who gave a website like Google the authority to do this?

They don't need that. Those sites were uploading video to private google accounts and google is simply deleting those videos off their servers.

I didn't know about these webs till now, I don't care, but being an anti-piracyfag is sad, and you should stay in reddit and never come back to post here

Your an idiot. I hope for your sake you don't drop out of middle school.

it's google's fucking property they can do what they want. you're right though, copyright law/intellectual property is a burgeoning sector that is only going to continue to grow. good time to get into it t.b.h. leave all the crim shit to kids who watch suits

>who gave a website like Google the authority to remove stuff from Google hosting?

Didn't know that shit was on Google's servers, faggots. Thought they were just blocking websites, etc... Fuck you.

>doesnt read the OP
> asks retarded question
typical piratefag

>be retarded
>ask retarded question
>people are actually nice enough to clear things up
>behave like a fucking bitch
kys

Fuck you.

>streaming
Fucking plebs.

I upload some TV shows to jewgle drive for a friend who's too dumb to torrent without getting 50 viruses, and these are still up. Bravo jewgle.

You guys are fucking morons if you rely on streaming sites or kodi anyway.

If you torrent and seed you're an even bigger moron

>I upload some TV shows
be careful bro. Downloading a movie isn't strictly "illegal", but uploading 100% is. If you get caught you'l get fucked.

Unless you live in some american shithole with dialup only, there's literally nothing wrong with torrenting and seeding.

I only share the link with that one friend, nobody else can see it. Except google I guess, if they cared enough.

>If you torrent and seed you're an even bigger moron

Actually, streaming is smarter.

Torrenting and seeding on public trackers is stupid if you live in a cucked country.

Torrenting and seeding on private trackers is always a good idea no matter where you live.

>streaming movies
is this actually thing? I thought only animefags could stoop this low

until you get caught by the government trackers or your ISP snitches

>Anyway you anti-piratefags can't win as long as net-neutrality exists.

Trump wants to get rid of it. They called it the INTERNET FREEDOM act so you know all the Americans will vote for it. Then there's the UK where Theresa May wants to control and regulate the internet fully if she gets voted in again. Bad times, friendo.

ISPs want your money. Governments don't give a fuck about piracy unless you are literally stealing screeners from the studio.

Yeah just watch your back, bro. Better just pop 10 movies on a usb and give him that.

Friend of mine went to court for uploading, almost got 5 years. Ended up getting 2 years suspended and hefty fine. Wasn't allowed to own a computer for x amount of time after (even though his mum had one so he just used hers)

I torrent everything and there is nothing you can do to stop me

feelsgood.png

>Start giving us your money, goy
Yeah a few sites got fucked. Who cares? Tons of other ways to get movies

SOPA care. They asked the government to help and they do. Why would Google be taking down links if nobody cared?

Wtf has streaming got to do with google?

what compels people to write bullshit like this

2 years ago I got a letter from my ISP telling me they caught me and this was the last warning and I should stop downloading things. They didn't tell me specifically what file they caught me downloading, but anyway I kept torrenting 3-4 TV shows every week, some movies, some vidya, some anime, and I haven't heard from them again.

they want to scare you

>google play

My advice guys, find yourself a nice private forum and join up. Use fast free links like MEGA, openload, uptobox, 1fichier etc given by trusted posters on the forum.

I joined one 8 years ago and haven't torrented since.

I could show you the story in the newspapers but i wouldn't want his name plastered all over Sup Forums. The story made the papers. He was up in court with a bunch of other randoms. Can't rememeber the other outcomes be got off with a suspended.

Not trying to scare anyone, as I said, DON'T upload, but downloading is fine.

>tfw my brother JUST bought a raspberry pi to watch Kodi last week

damn

Tell him to get into a private tracker and turn the pi into a seedbox.

Just watch you back dude. You got that letter because one of the torrents you downloaded was reported and tracked. Your IP was logged by an anti-piracy group and they informed the ISP who HAVE to warn you.

Just stay away from dodgy torrents.

I kept downloading my torrents from the same place and nothing happened, I don't really care either way.

>My advice guys, find yourself a nice private forum and join up. Use fast free links like MEGA, openload, uptobox, 1fichier etc given by trusted posters on the forum.

This is good but even better are private MEGA sites and private torrent trackers.

The forums you speak of are nice but the quality is...mostly YIFY tier to save them uploading time and they have no standards.

All the usual sites I use are unaffected.

Ya harr

Good thing I have access to a small, yet very high quality eastern european private tracker

>exact digital copy made with cost approaching zero

kil yourself big media kuk. they dont care about you but here you are defending their theft of our shekels. kys.

Here's the link. Guys name was Scott. He got off lightly compared to the rest because he wasn't the main culprit.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/online-piracy-ring-jailed-17-7036743

I'm not murrican. My country doesn't give a shit.

This

>private forum
You're better off just go for private trackers. Faster speed, among other benefits.

>I'm not murrican. My country doesn't give a shit.

Feels good to have that sweet net neutrality and privacy laws.

>streaming

>he doesn't have a private tracker

I buy my kino second-hand anyway

>streaming movies
only faggots who cant afford a $50 HDD do this

>The forums you speak of are nice but the quality is...mostly YIFY tier to save them uploading time and they have no standards.
True, 30gb rips aren't common on the forums. They're usually 2-3gb for a 1080 and 1-2gb for a 720. Doesn't bother me desu, I usually watch them once and delete anyway. YIFY is overrated.

>You're better off just go for private trackers. Faster speed, among other benefits.
IF you can get onto a trustworthy private tracker. Not easy for someone that's a noob. Tbh it's been that long since I've used torrents I'd have to ask pals how to into private trackers. Speedwise I'm good, MEGA maxes my bandwidth and I have a dynamic ip so can avoid any GB limits

after 5+ years I still haven't figured how to get an invite other than begging oter anons

don't really need it though, I don't live in US and so far I've found everything I need in public trackers

It's like you lot never learn. DDL hosts are unreliable. Torrents just require people to have the same file and a torrent client. No need for websites or 3rd party hosting etc.

>noob
Then learn. You don't even need to venture far, there's even a board on this very site dedicated to this thing.

>newfags uploading to jewgle lockers
wow wtf are even doing? stop that. problem solved.

>IF you can get onto a trustworthy private tracker.

Anybody can do that if they try. We even have a thread that helps people do it on Sup Forums

Don't lie to him, user. Besides the OP, those generals are literally just about dangling carrots.

>DDL hosts are unreliable
Not if you know the right forums, dude.

... I prefer ddl anyway desu, and I know who I'm dling from. I can thank them personally and can trust them completely.

Unreliable as in the hosts can get taken down. Remember megaupload? That's why I say you lot never learn. And yes, they're still less reliable than torrents.

>get into Redch via interview (or AB when apps open)
>climb the ladder
>get into whatever other trackers
>dangling

Thank them for what? You do realize most of them don't encode shit and in fact just re-uploading shit by other people? And if it's trust, you can do the same with torrents in terms of the uploaders if you worry about quality.

BASED QUINTS
thanks for not being a faggot like

>where will I watch my capeshit and GoT eps in glorious 284i?

>AB
literally a wait of 6-12 months for signups
>interview
prepare to get on your knees and suck dick

I already know how to go about it. If you've lurked enough you should know. That doesn't change that the generals on Sup Forums are still about dangling carrots to have a laff at newfags. Don't pretend that that's not what those generals are.

Not an americuck lmfao.

>prepare to get on your knees and suck dick
Knowing how torrenting works and answering questions about torrenting count as sucking dick? Especially since a big part of private tracker is quality control and ensuring that people actually seed their torrents. I take it that anything less than people giving you shit for zero effort on your part must count as sucking dicks then. In which case it sounds like you're the one being mad that people aren't sucking your dick.

> dangling carrots to have a laff at newfags
The FAQ says otherwise. If dangling is all they want, you wouldn't even bother telling people what they need to know to go through the interview.

>Don't lie to him, user. Besides the OP, those generals are literally just about dangling carrots.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Private trackers are worth the effort, unless you are a pleb who watches the latest Transformers movie from YIFY.tv

This doesn't effect me in the slightest but Google is a pretty evil company and no one should be surprised by this.

>GOMOVIES, YESMOVIES, SOLARMOVIEZ
literally who?

ITT: NEETS BTFO

No, only streamfags are BTFO. NEETs who know how to torrent are still fine.

Private trackers are definitely not worth the effort. Everything they have eventually gets leaked. A handful of users gets all the good stuff while the other 98% of the community struggles to seed for months just to keep up their ratios. Meanwhile the smaller community is easier to track, monitor and infiltrate by the copyright police.

Private trackers: not even once

>DDL hosts are unreliable.

You don't even know about the private MEGA sites, do you?

Sad.

Google hosting only makes up a tiny portion of the streaming community

>go to yesmovies
>movie doesn't load
>go to fmovies
>movie loads

Okay, whatever. Thanks for the heads up though. Can't be bothered to go back to torrenting, it's horrendously inefficient.

exigo
xbtmusic
gardencenterstage
deepbassnine
hydra.zone
baconbits
h4h
togethercheatingher
funsharingcommunity
soitgoes
intheshadows
wigornot
mmmm.hm
fakedoor.store
smoothnesspuma
retrowith.in

spoonfeed me senpai please

>my preferred streaming site still works

???

S E E T H I N G

I used gomovies sometimes when I was too lazy to find a good torrent.
This sucks a little I guess

>streaming
lel

back to Sup Forums kiddo

>Everything they have eventually gets leaked

No. Just no. Only the popular stuff does. If you have any taste at all, the movies you want to see will not be downloadable on public trackers.

>A handful of users gets all the good stuff while the other 98% of the community struggles to seed for months just to keep up their ratios.

I seed from home and I don't struggle. I seed from a $35 Raspberry Pi and a 4TB hard drive.

>Meanwhile the smaller community is easier to track, monitor and infiltrate by the copyright police.

Copyright "police" are just companies who are paid to monitor torrents. They go after public trackers. There's no point in trying to track people who actually know what they are doing.

Googles new algorithm is actually mass banning YouTube channels as well. The channels aren't even reviewed, just taken off line.

productforums.google.com/forum/m/?noredirect=true#!category-topic/youtube/mf5exCJHef0