What would publisher-tans look like?

What would publisher-tans look like?

DC would be a detective.
Marvel has Stan Lee glasses and screams EXCELSIOR.

DC? Rorschach.

Marvel? Stan Lee in spandex.

>DC would be a detective.

DC has bigger breasts, but Marvel is taller and has a lot of pouches

Nah, she'd have a Batman mask, a Wonder woman inspired top, a Superman cape, Flash shoes, and has a magnifying glass.

Didn't DC publish a comic adaptation of Sherlock Holmes at some point?

>she

DC is Dick Grayson and Marvel is Stan Lee.

DC is an old guy in a corny costume who harrumphs at everything, Marvel is a young punk covered completely in pouches.

This is going to be another one of Sup Forums's shitty flavor of the months isn't it.

Sorry for the shit drawing, I did it as quick as I could. How's this?

Marvel-tan should be something Spider-Man related and for DC Superman

YES.

MARVEL TAN IS A TRAP THAT ABUSES HER CHARACTERS!!!

Image is a Rob Liefeld monstrosity

DC spends her weekends studying numerology and indexing every possible multiverse.
Marvel just posts on tumblr all day

DC would be an edgy manchild who wants to be seen as mature. marvel is her rich and well endowed friend

no

Marvel-tan's younger sister is a stupid millenial who hates Donald Trump

is console-tans are anything to go by, they are here to stay.

Valiant is the best girl, but everyone ignores her
pic related

Don't bring console wars, you faggot

Marvel wears a short skirt, DC wears low-cut jeans and you can see her g-string riding up from her butt.

And here is Marvel-tan, only slightly less awful. Please don't let this turn into a company wars thread. The big 2 tans are probably the "alpha" sisters. They argue loudly in front of their indie & golden age siblings.

dropped pic, and again sorry for the awful drawings. I'm doing these as quick as I can w/out sketching

>It's just Gwen Stacy
Perfect.

Yeah, I did try to make her look a bit like Gwen Stacy with her hairstyle.

This just seems way too cluttered. Throwing all their most famous characters onto one person doesn't seem like the best way to do this.

Who and why?

Eh, we'll probably just throw out the old designs and completely start over every 5 years or so. It'll be confusing for everyone but I'm sure it's a great idea.

>posting a blank picture

tans doesn't mean little girls, you have options

dc tan would be a nice christian girl who roughly every ten minutes would start her conversation over and have no memory of the previous converstations.

marvel tan is a bipolar party girl who goes down on the biggest dumbass in the room.

>Making a tan that's not a little girl
What's even the point?

There's no way Sup Forums will be able to make publisher-tans without a bunch of console-wars and dick waving.

I think you mean "Stan-tan" - a ditzy blonde with a bushy moustache, she's very clumsy but always willing to try new things, even if they end up with her in trouble.
Has a very possessive and rich older brother she refers to as "Diz-niichan" who spoils her shamelessly.

D-Chan looks like pic related and pleases old men for money.

bump in hopes that some drawfags see this

Marvel is the popular girl who gets all the attention. She's the life of the party and makes any social gathering better, but get her alone and she'll quickly run out of things to talk about and expose the fact she has very few outside interests or hobbies.

DC is not well liked by Marvel's friends, sometimes bullied, and in social situations ranges from static to outright obnoxious. People will look at you weird for talking to her. Get to know her in private and you'll find she has multiple interesting hobbies she's very knowledgeable about, and lots of great tidbits and anecdotes to tell.

Which one do you date? It comes down to whether you want someone to go out with, or someone to come home to.

>le DC reboots constantly meme
They've had literally two reboots in their entire history.

>37 replies
>No one posts the original DC-tan

I remember seeing a screenshot of a thread on Sup Forums inspired by pic related to make drawings of famous comicbook writers as little girls. I remember seeing Grant Morrison, Stan Lee and Frank Miller drawn as little girls.

I'm a huge faggot for DC history and have never heard of this fucking guy. How the hell?

If you read a lot of old silver age books, particularly from the early to mid 60's he tends to show up in a lot of DC's ads. Hell, back in the mid to late 2000's they actually had a for-kids imprint named after him. But otherwise he's pretty obscure and doesn't show up much.

lol that's kawaii as fuck, where's this guy been

It's democracy in action
Put your freedom to the test!
A big fat douche
or a stupid turd
which do you like best?

Simon Baz has a cool design even if he hasn't been in any interesting stories

You seem to have half a fucking clue- the name Penny is coming to mind, care to explain what that is?

No idea user. You've stumped me.

whats funny is that race swaps is literally marvel's gimmic

Did he pass that drink over to Marvel and start sobering up?

Underrated post.

Alright I've made DC-tan

>They use to get along great when they were kids, till one day Marvel-tan go jealous and snook into DC-tan's room ripping all her Blackest Night books.

>This fall, Grant Morrison and DC-tan star in the hit motion picture of the season
>The Number 52

IDW-tan is a huge nostalgiafag with a huge collection of toys from 80s properties

>She's even the right colors.

Holy fuck.

So would Image be a super edgy 90's punk wannabee with lots of spikes on the purposely torn clothing?

Except Image has completley changed from that and is bizarrely now the source of critical darlings. Image-tan would be really successful and educated, but deeply ashamed of her "wild years"

She has the hat from BTTF 2, has Geordi La Forge's glasses, a Ghostbuster's T-shirt, and a skirt with Tranformers designs on them. She gets along with Disney-tan and Cartoon Network-tan. She also drinks a lot of ecto cooler.

>TFW darkhorse-tan the centaur will never whisk you away for an exciting adventure

Someone to come home to. All those social gatherings sound exhausting, plus Marvel-tan's friends sound like dicks.

>Which one do you date?
DC best girl

>alanmoore-chan

dear god i need to see more of these writer-chans

DC
>Wears a frumpy sweater and heavy detective overcoat
>Has huge tits

Marvel
>Wears tight shirts and short shorts constantly
>stuffs her bra

marvel also wears a beanie

This is just going to turn into a bunch of anons turning DC-tan into the nerdy girl they always wanted to bang, and Marvel-tan into the popular girls they resent for making fun of them.

At least Sup Forums's console-tans had people from each side giving input so it wasn't completely biased.

Probably because Marvel is literally shit so nobody's willing to defend them

Something has to have redeeming qualities before anybody can like it

kek

>DC: Nerdy girl who values the friends she has.

>Marvel: Popular girl who would be happy to throw her friends under the bus.

Gee, I wonder why...

>Marvel is literally the company that hired people to vandalize DCs books in shops.

Yeah, no shit we're depicting her like that.

>Marvel has made a bunch of stupid pandering decisions the past 5 years
>It's always been shit and has no redeeming qualities

Sup Forums, everybody

>DC: Nerdy girl who values the friends she has.
Didn't seem to be the case in 2011

I know that they wanted retailers to send unsold DC books to them in exchange for a Deadpool variant, but when did they have people vandalize books in stores?

Marvel was never good. Or are you forgetting how they crashed the industry in the 90s?

Dynamite-tan is the younger sister who looks up to Image-tan, but not for the scholar she is now. Dynamite is super punk and keep bringing up old photos of Image in her edgy days. She basically dresses up like Eva.

Actually that's another good Marvel-tan thing. She's a party girl and constantly drives drunk. The other -tans were riding in a car with her in the 90s and she put them all in the hospital.

They wanted retailers to send them torn copies of Blackest Night in exchange for the Deadpool variants.

>DC-tan: I know I broke your heart 5 years ago but it'll be different this time Reader-kun! I-I'll promise! This time I'll be fun and optimistic!

New 52 was the awkward phase where her helicopter parents tried to force her to find new friends

you know why

DC-tan vs. Marvel-tan: Outfits
>DC-tan has one constant outfit she wears over the course of several years, but when the time comes to try something new the change is very dramatic and different from previous outfits.
>Marvel-tan has worn the same outfit for decades. Every few months, she just buys a brand new version of the same exact outfit. She tries to maintain deniability, but everybody knows she's lying.

Oh, that. That's the same thing as before; you have to tear the covers off as proof that it's being returned. It's a book thing. Don't ask.

It's beautiful.

I disagree. Marvel actually reinvents itself constantly. People constantly say DC's weakness is that they cling to the past too much.

DC has a favorite ragged sweater (maybe with a superman logo) that she wears all the time, wheras Marvel constantly gets All new All different designer outfits.

>DC religiously clinging to Superman sweater
>Not Batman

Okay, so did I miss anything?

I was going to add something like that to DC-tan's outfit description, but I couldn't figure out the right words, and also I hit "Submit" too early.

>DC-tan's most recent outfits seem to be taking inspiration from older outfits. On her days off, she wears a scruffy old Superman sweater that she's never thrown away.

Unfortunately, I don't share your optimism about Marvel.

>Marvel-tan will often go to great lengths to prove that her outfits are unique, but a quick comparison will show that her later outfits are more of the same with a fresh coat of paint, so to speak.

user this is the board that refused to let even one fucking channel tan be male your fighting a losing battle.

Tans have never been male.

also fags deserve death

It's that Batman vs Superman logo.

>That fucking smily face pin
Your a genius user

He's right. DC pushes Batman for money but Superman is the one that the company (or at least the writers) cling to. Superman always gets pushed to the forefront even though Batman is more popular, just because he's the company's oldest hero.

I like that too. The smiley face pin on the jacket definitely has to stay.

Unsurprisingly there doesn't seem to be any consensus on the big 2, but the minor publishers seem to be pretty spot on.

So when dc or marvel buy a smaller company does that mean there eating them.

I imagine there would be 2 things that happen one for when they use the property's of those they buy out and one for them they pull a whiz comics and just buy them to get rid of the competition

>They've had literally two reboots in their entire history.
One of which was just un-rebooted with Rebirth and even COIE wasn't a full reboot. DC have literally never had a full-on reboot.

Honestly this might auctualy be a job better suited to Sup Forums

I wish I could have looked in on console tan creation threads the console wars must have been glorious

Plenty of male board-tans. idiot

Why do they have to be girls? The last thing we need is waifufaggatory on top of console wars

>So when dc or marvel buy a smaller company does that mean there eating them.
Please no. I don't want vorefags to start shitting things up.

Their soul is absorbed.

bumping with OC

Nah, the smaller companies are toys or something. DC is quick to show you her Charleston or Fawcett collection. Marvel has Malibu in her garage after she bought them for the box they were in (because they bought them for their digital coloring)

If the dceu movies get better though dc will become good in both aspects though

You were talking about movies vs comics right