Kino books about Hollywood

Kino books about Hollywood.

Other urls found in this thread:

bruce-campbell.com/bookpreview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Audiobook's even better

Saw this in perfect condition in a second hand book store and snagged it for pocket change. Great read; Bruce Campbell should have been a huge star.

What went wrong?

I absolutely loved this book. It's hilarious and packed with pictures and illustrations for us ADHD readers. It's my go to book to grab in the bathroom.

His second book "Make Love The Bruce Campbell Way" kinda sorta answers that question.

But it's fiction, user. His new book might be a good read, but "Make Love" was just so bad i had to force myself to finish it.

Chins could kill was top-tier though, cool stories all around and a nice insight into Evil Dead production.

Listen to the Audiobook of "Make Love", it's like a old time radio show.

>Bruce Campbell should have been a huge star.

Then he wouldn't be the Campbell you like anymore.

Anyone read Hail already? is it good?

Less Hollywood but the Disaster Artist is great.

Mark Kermodes books are very interesting, but the first is more or less about his life and with anecdotal movie stories, so you could skip it.

>being a kino imbecile whose brain has been damaged by meme speak

"Easy Riders, Raging Bulls"

Nice book about how Hollywood changed in the 50-70s

Let me tell you what went wrong:
>Bruce Campbell has only had one starring role in a film done by major movie studio.
>pic related
>Army of Darkness cost 13 Million dollars to make.
>Over course of its entire original theatrical run (at least, in the US), it made 13 Million.
>That's not even including promotional stuff.
>Universal and other studios said "This Campbell guy is box office poison, this movie just barely broke even."
>And thus ended the A-Movie career of one Bruce Lorne Campbell. The only time you'll see Campbell in an A-Movie now is either animated (Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, Cars 2), or a cameo (Sky High, Spider-Man).

The book goes on sale worldwide in August, but you can read an entire chapter over on Bruce's website. It's about Bruce going to Iraq.
>bruce-campbell.com/bookpreview

I've read this, it was quite comfy.
Some fun dialogues between Nimoy and Spock.

bruce campbell kino

I'm about to start this book.
I'm excpecting some funny writing with dark undertones.

this one's better

Is it or are you meming ?

>B movie actor
getting a bit ahead of ourselves, are we?

bruce campbell has never been an a-list actor, he pretty much got those roles because he knew raimi
besides he's always said that he would rather be a popular b-list than an unpopular A-list

This one, you manchildren plebs

B-movie actor =/= b-grade actor, you dip

I love how obvious it is that nobody ghostwrote this like so many other autobiographies, Arnold writes the same way he talks.

Vic Armstrong was Harrison Ford's stunt double in the Indiana Jones movies, Christopher Reeves' in Superman, and tons of others. Also just about every James Bond movie. Lots of stories about working with Scorsese, Speilberg, Verhoeven, etc. Also crazy stuntman shit about almost dying.