Movies that critics hated but you really liked

It was far from perfect, but I'm surprised it got such horrible reviews from critics, especially since even on RT, 75% of the audience liked it

This shit was fucking boring, no wonder it flopped. Charlie Hunnam is hot tho.

Obligatory The Counsellor mention.

Though theatrical version i hated too.

This RAUNCHY lil R-rated PISS kino

There are many, many, many decent or even incredible movies that get shit reviews but this is not one of them. It's as bad as the critics said. Ritchie's adhd style is disgusting to watch.

Was it #litty though?

I'll never understand how anyone could hate this movie.

BvS

Freddy Got Fingered is the obvious example of critics being incompetent.

Somehow a movie with giant elephants and snakes is really boring. Also the choreography was absolute dogshit and you couldn't tell what was going on in any of the scenes.

ABSOLUTE KINO

But seriously, brilliant film.

I liked it, even though the giant snake thing had 0 explanation. 6 out of 10, still better than Avengers/Avengers 2/Avengers 3/Avengers XVI: Iron Man 14: Rise of Spider-Man

Lol dude,it's 2017 and they are still pretending king arthur was white

The mummy(Brendan), Arthur and also BvS. Just from the top of my head.

good summary of Hunnam's movie career

Is the hairline shopped? I can't tell anymore

The last 3rd of bvs is unwatchable

I really liked it.

It was #LITTY amigo. Just got back from seeing BAYWATCH with my crew. We roll pretty deep and let me tell you, not a dry seat in the house. The piss was intense. Piss dripping out the seats, piss flowing down the aisles, piss in the popcorn. Piss jets in every direction. I actually shit myself three times, I told the door monkey and he was like "Aww here goes" and we fist bumped. It was all a good vibe. Great RAUNCHY R-rated night out and if you roll with a chill crew and not a bunch of permavirgin goobers then you'll have a wicked sick time. SLAYED.

How about you watch the definitive king arthur movie, Excalibur, instead you braindead film embryo?

>a woman is about to fall to her death
>superman senses this and flies to her rescue at supersonic speeds
>sweeps her up just before she hits the gound and holds her in his arms
>she looks up to her valiant rescuer
>sees that disgusting hairline
>"uhh thanks.. you can put me down now"

BvS
Ghost in the shell
John Wick II

It was actually perfect and the three-hour version is a modern-day epic that raises the bar for a whole genre. Maybe the segment where critics are portrayed as clueless hit a little too close to home for BvS's own good.

>John Wick II
>90% rotten score
>hated by critics
What?

>Guy Ritchie
>Movies that aren't shit

lol, nice meme

It's uneven, and at its best when it actually wants to be a Guy Ritchie film and not a LoTR ripoff.

Devil And The Huntsman is a fucking great track though, as is Growing Up Londinium.