youtube.com/watch?v=e4MM2lxrnBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sometimes i feel very sad

wanker

I ain’t no killer but don’t push me

what's rosie doing for nye?

*throws a bottle at you*

IMAGINE going to a club on NYE

>why YES I do enjoy paying £50 to stand in a fucking packed room and paying £10 for a drink

Down pub with the lads is the best way to celebrate nye, then with the GF if you have onee

>why YES I do enjoy paying £50 to stand in a fucking packed room and paying £10 for a drink

Down pub with the lads is the best way to celebrate nye, then with the GF if you have onee

new years is always so wank unless you fork out for a huge event

fuck new years

>tfw you were alive to witness the great meetings of minds: sargon and woes. Lauren soutgern and molyneux, JPs lectures

>tfw have gained more knowledge than any ((((university))))) curriculum, any (((((library))))) collection or any other type of ((((research)))) or (((((expository)))) work could ever offer

my fucking arsehole

STOP copying me

This is the fittest girl I've ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=h6QtpTk_EeM

>...and this is my bf
>he put up quite a struggle but he's happy now :)

Dont have 'the lads'

Anyone else?

remembering last nye I spent in london and got referred to as "the twat in the hat" by the host

politiscales.la-commune.net/en_US/quiz/
post results.

pleb never been to an actual club

>Dont have 'the lads'

Despise the warehouse project

retard

Alri laddy lads got a b8g drimgldģ having a good onr

brainlet

>T18 T19 BULL
>FOR THE FOOKIN SET

Was it kino?

You what mate? Saw Skream and Ben Klock there last year with Smithy and the lads, was fucking mint. Was off me tits on the pingers.

Yeah just a tap water please mate haha

t.

>i dew dee inturnit poleetikall testz

Im a very lonely schizoid person

Never really ended up with any longstanding friends

For the lad in the other thread

christ

Had full nightslayer lads, if you didn't even get full tier 1 how can you say you even lived?

not bent but i want her to peg me

he's part of the virgin left
i'm on the chad left

will weed ever be legalised in the UK lids?

i work in 2 hours and i'm still drunk. four inches of snow on the ground. 12 hour shift in bound. i'm an EMT working on the worst shift of the year probably for anyone on the planet

>i'm on the chad left

9OIII OIII OI OI

Any nofriends man in

chapo fash house

once you start putting things up your arse when having a wank there's no going back

If labour get in probably

Link to this lad

red-cen triumphs

LAAADDS AAAHH

post the flags you got

no fuck off i'm not doing another one of these

all you need to know is that i'm a rorke

>chad left

Done it a few times and enjoyed it (though i had the feeling i wanted it to be over)

But it takes too much preparation and requires too much privacy though

The flags?

WEEWWWW

I did your quiz you dirty pinko

>all you need to know is that i'm a rorke

>graphics card still hasn't shipped

Am i really the only billynomates here?

my xbox is still in denmark

yeah at the top of the screen
it has a flag and three words like

Oh I closed it, got something to do with ecology though

Alri lovely girl

>i'm on the chad left

Megadrive is stuck in Denmark

Tfw now not even brit is responding to me

>the chad left

beep boop boop bop

I slightly feel like London is something of a security blanket "proxy" for actually leading an interesting life for a hell of a lot of people.
I'm not denying that it offers a rich lifestyle opportunity for some people but for a he'll of a lot more it's a case of; "got absolutely zero concept if what you want out of life, no real ppersonality and a bang average degree? Just "default" to London! Then, when your relative/schoolfriend/former teacher asks what youre doing now, instead of "i work in it" you can say i work in IT..... In London!".
Those two magical words seemingly transform mundane things into an exciting sexy world of bright lights and fast paced living, even though most of what you actually do is just trudge to the tube, endure the journey in, sit in a cubicle all day, repeat the journey back and stop off at Waitrose for some booze on the way back, maybe a Franco Manca or a GBK if it's the weekend.
Nobody will hold the fact you're now in your early 30s, still single and living in a flat share against you because you're in London right? That's just what exciting sexy big city types do; you don't say anything but it's just assumed you're single because you play the field and you flat share because you stay up long into the night having deep intellectual conversations and raucous dinner parties with your flat mates who are fellow members of the London elite. (Reality; you generally eat dinner alone in your bedroom with the telly on; your housemates are all vaguely threatening central Europeans who barely acknowledge your presence.)

yeah mate we only pretend to be sad losers here

is this guy suffering some sort of mental retardation?

how could a normal grown man have this visceral, physical reaction to a ~£300 games console which he could afford to buy any fucking month with his normal wage pay?

>finally bed a girl in uni
>can't get it up
>she's popular so it spreads like wildfire

never seen such a swift case of character assassination before tbqh

>>i'm on the chad left

>>chad left

>>i'm on the chad left

*seeks validation for my abnormal far left views by posting shitty facebook political quiz results in /brit/*

heh yeah who else is c-communist here??

Ah yes.

WOODEN BALCONIES

give the cladding a rest please gaawwwd

>hey there, I'm here for the job interview

>popular so it spreads
You at uni or secondary school lad?

We're creeping towards decriminalisation. Lots of police forces now advise policemen not to bother stopping and searching someone if they smell an odour of cannabis, and cannabis oil has been quietly legalised as a medicine.

When a load of US states and Canada legalise it and their society doesn't fall apart overnight the prohibitionist arguments have nothing to cling to.

pics of girl

dislike tests like this, they never have the degree of "yes and" or "no but" necessary
>state run companies should be run like private ones
agree for something like Air New Zealand, where you have a state owned enterprise operating on a commercial basis, but vehemently disagree for something like the NHS. The question then becomes, "are we considering the NHS a company?"

you could have at least shaved

Are you a William or a Deano lads?

leftism in one picture

Another year closer to my death.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4MM2lxrnBw

vids of girls dancing please

Atari is stuck in Togo

mate, life goes on - I've not been able to get it up loads of times. Only reason women spread it is because yeah it's a little bit embarrassing but more embarrassing for her because she's too butters to give you a stiffy

weird desu, girls usually pretty sound about it

Happens if you drink to much or take MD, that's all there is to it desu

welcome aboard, I think you'd be a great asset to this tattoo and piercing parlor

>Lots of police forces now advise policemen not to bother stopping and searching someone if they smell an odour of cannabis

On telly shows like Police Interceptors they always get on their high horse when they smell weed and always arrest the lad. Obviously they can't say "we'll just let you go this time" because they're being filmed but it's annoying to watch.

dread to think how long you spent making this

i spent 5 years in uni and never had a gf or had sex

in fact didnt experience romantic activity of any sort whatsoever, and only spoke to girls in set classroom activities ie group tasks in seminars

im a william

What do you reckon lads, cuffs rolled up or kept down?

lefties are as deluded as mormons or jehovahs, probably moreso.