Batman begins the comic storytime

youtube.com/watch?v=6MTXkg2BZfM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cLZY4zD5hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I own this, I think. And one for Superman Returns too.

I don't think TDK and TDKR got ones, did they? Fell out of style or sales were too low? Like movie games.

Batman Begins is literally the best comic book movie ever.

Dark knight rises i think got an exclusive nokia comic

The prologue is being released as a motion comic by DC and is only being made available as a downloadable app on Nokia Windows Phone devices. iPhone? Nope. Android? Negatory. Blackberry? No. Nokia Windows Phone devices, which make up a whopping 2.2% of the market share.

So not a lot of you will get to see this unless you have that one friend who actually has a Nokia Windows phone and finally gets to gloat that his phone is cool.

So why didn't DC Comics just publish the prologue? Nokia was a major sponsor of 'The Dark Knight Rises' and was likely promised some exclusive content as a condition of their partnership. And now if you're one of the 97.8% of people in America who don't own a Nokia phone, you still have no idea what happened in between 'The Dark Knight and 'The Dark Knight Rises.'

youtube.com/watch?v=5cLZY4zD5hY

MoS and BvS and SS have prequel comics again but no adaptations.

I wish they made a Nolan trilogy comic digital similar to Smallville season 11.

With Blakeman?

Or baleman coming out of retirement. expand the universe introduced Clark and Diana.

I used to have the Denny O'Niel novelization as kid. That was some weird shit, with some unexpected twists that weren't in the film, or the comic. Like at the end Bruce and Alfred find a stash of old League of Shadows gear in the guest house and it turns out Thomas and Martha Wayne were both former members that were killed for disagreeing with their methods to save Gotham

That's a fucking stupid twist.

The shot of the light rail heading towards Wayne Enterprises hasn't exactly aged well, but it always reminds me of the main thing I always really disliked about TDK and TDKR compared to Begins. They stopped trying to make Gotham look like Gotham, got rid of elements like the Narrows and the big railways, and you ended up with a couple movies that were just set in Chicago under another name.

Yeah I'm not sure where the fuck O'Neil got that from, but that's always the way with those old novelizations. I remember the book of Spider-Man 2 opened with Pete fighting a giant robot piloted by a crazy old man. I didn't get to see the movie til it came out on VHS so I spent months and months expecting to see that crazy shit in live action and was sorely disappointed.

Why the fuck are these considered obligatory

The end thanks for reading

>Clark and Diana.

But the point of the Nolanverse is that it's super duper grounded and realistic.

Begins was a very different movie from its sequels. Producers had a heavy hand in it and it shows, it takes a lot of influence from other superhero movies of the time.

TDK was significantly less traditional. I don't care for its realistic Gotham but it fits the film, fantastic architecture would have been out of place.

Lol, they even adapted the title sequence.

What's even the point of novelizations and comic adaptations of movies? You can even tell that the people who make them take no joy in doing it, it's just a job. Like, how stiff the action is in all the pages, how awkward the pacing is, etc. Just look at the abrupt abruptness between and . There's not even a beat before Ducard speaks to suggest that Ducard has surprised Bruce. Bruce's pose is so awkward in that first panel (What the fuck is he even doing?) There's no sense of establishment of the space they're in. The artist was just like, "this is the part where Ra's is in the cell Bruce is in, so I'll draw Ra's in the cell Bruce is in," as he longs to be doing a real comic.

>Ninja training
>Can't stop some mugger

Lol.

Also

>Terrorist cell of ninja assassins
>Hire some drug addict to carry out a hit instead of just using one of your ninjas

lolol