REMEMBER EMAILFAG- MURDERED BY HILLARY CLINTON

In the early Trump Generals, a guy claiming to be working under a proxy for clinton leaked emails here. Made a lot of claims about Hillary's online shill program.

Apparently it went much deeper and darker than expected. He appeared terrified of what he was doing. After a few days he resurfaced again and began posting more leaks, after which he began exhibiting signs of carbon monoxide poisoning and ceased to post.

His last request before cutting contact was to not be forgotten. I just remembered him and his emails. I managed to dig this shit up from the archives. You will never be forgotten, emailfag.

RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Gasser_of_Mattoon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

I was in these threads, and there was tons of shady shit happening, not just this.

But if there was a "man in the house," wouldn't they have made him stop posting?

Carbon monoxide poisoning can also cause paranoia and delusions. People dying from it may experience auditory and visual hallucinations.

>assassination by carbon monoxide

Did the assassins fuck up his house's (propane) water heater? They would have to outright break into his place.

Bump. DafuQqq

Bump

Is that why there are so many shill threads?

He died for her sins.

Not always, you could try to sneak a hose through a bedroom window..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Gasser_of_Mattoon

>people who fear assassination sleep with their bedroom window open

BUMP for fucking justice

Not trying to shill but. Would this fit in with CF General?

>These retards actually believe this

KEK

You didn't even read the article did you, you cretin?

>Police investigating the case discovered that a nail had been pulled from a rear window, near where the gas appeared to be the most concentrated, and presumed that the nail hole had been used to inject it into the house.

Did they find anything else?

He mentioned there was an elaborate system involving canadian bank payments and proxies to keep it all under wraps.

It's why so many of my fellow leafs are fucking cuckolds

It is a cleaver way for an "accident" to happen...

Yes, we can't let the clintons bury their fucking crimes.

Glass cutters can be pretty quiet.

>he came online again under the same trip
There's no tripcode, the first leaker might have been genuine but the second user was almost certainly just taking advantage of the situation to maky super scurry internet stories.

As he should.

Impossible, the final image he posted of the entire email exchange contains stuff that was censored from the original leaker's post

So unless someone knew exactly what the original leaker's emails were, there's no way it could have been faked.

It's entirely possible he forgot and/or messed up the tripcode due to the carbon monoxide, he appeared to be having trouble even doing the captcha

Hard to say, all I can really find is the wiki article..

But doing some really rough math,

CO can kill at .03%, (minimum estimate)

so take a bedroom with dimensions 12 * 12 * 10

you would need about 43 cubic feet of CO to kill, which would fit into a 3.5' cube

So lets say you can only get a half cubic inch of gas through a nail hole per second,

>it would take around 3 hours to fill a room completely.

Now of course you would most likely need more gas because some escapes,

but with enough gas I could see it being plausible to kill someone overnight in their sleep through some type of hole without much fuss or noise.

Same here, by the way. Don't believe "German" cuckposters for one second, everyone.

Anyhow, bump.

also by completely I didn't actually mean completely.. I just meant to the .03% threshold.

you'd have to be autistic to not see this is roleplaying

The only problem with that is the police would likely notice some sort of hole in the glass.

HOLY JESUS CHRIST

DELETE THIS THREAD MORON, user'S LIFE IS AT STAKE.

RIP

And don't come back

Nt.

Interesting.

it would be more effective to use nitrogen if it is a smaller space there would be absolutely no trace whatsoever

Hello, as part of the welcome to our upper echelon, you will be privy to our new party policies and intended platform upon Mrs. Clinton taking office. Use basic outline of Mrs. Clinton's vision as an example of how to correctly submit your reports.

Please remember that revealing this information to anyone is considered an act of treason against ?????. Nobody would remember you even existed.

dont understand
user die?
CIA
mossad?

Just how fucking gullible can you be.

would explain why user was so keen on people remembering him.

How do you even find people that are willing to work under the condition that if you fail you will be basically erased from existance 1984 style. The only explanations i can think of is that either these people are from a shit 3rd world country, part of the military and have an oath to keep or extorted into doing this job.

Was more likely murdered by the KGB ,who BTW are shilling for Trump, because he discovered their hack