Is Sup Forums harmful to the brain?

Is Sup Forums harmful to the brain?
Is being red-pilled useful?

Every time I come here, I leave angry as fuck from reading about rapes and acts of terrorism constantly. When people even mention something politics-related, my blood starts to boil and occasionally sperg out verbally at them. If anything, being red-pilled is not only useless, but it makes you feel like shit. Is it just advanced jewery/globalist trickery to make me want to leave Sup Forums, or?

Can you handle the truth?

The real problem is you can't leave. You just gotta.keep.being informed, then hate yourself for it because you know you would objectively be better off not knowing.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

Anger is a choice, laugh it off and use this information for your benefit.

I wish I could go back to being blue pilled. Those were easier times.

This.
Don't forget you're here forever.

There are various stages of the redpill, I have surpassed the anger stage (I really only come here for memes) and my life's ambition is to resurrect the New Guard and take back Australia for the white man.

That depends, how does this make you feel?

The one tiny scrawny white boy that looks like he's about to die. And all the white girls eye'in those big brown boys

You just rack disciprine

>sit on a thread
>see post after post of the same thing
>wonder why you're angry

Kek redpilled is another word for brainwashed / propaganda. Seriously dipshit, you're not enlightened...you've just wasted your life online.

>refusal to allow your child to attent this trip will result in a racial descrimination note being attached to your child's education record, which will remain on this file throughout their school career

One day they're going to make movies about this shit, and kids will wonder how people were stupid enough to let this happen.

Stuff like this makes me thank christ I live in America. At least we still have some means of protecting ourselves from shit like this.

JIDF likes to post replies that will en-sour the board and alienate people from the website. Its a form of propaganda warfare against the nazis.

That's how the redpill works. You start hating normies and become unhappy.

Contrary to edgy teen psychology, emotions cannot be controlled that easily. I can control how I show those emotions but I cannot remove them from my thoughts.

This. I'm very pro-science, so I always imagined living in a clean, futuristic utopia a few decades from now. Then I came to Sup Forums, and that thought flew through the window

If you can't participate in political discussion without internally or externally remaining calm you probably don't have the intellect to add to the conversation.

You aren't red-pilled. You're just putting yourself in a box and getting angry when you realize the box you put yourself in is lonely and often incompatible with reality.

I would offer you the red pill but it's fruitless if it isn't first sought.

>The uncreative mind can spot wrong answers, but it takes a very creative mind to spot wrong questions.

Ask the right questions OP. The right questions aren't incompatible with reality.

This HAS to be fake. Must be. Fucking hell, are we not living in secular countries? Why is islam treated as a race?

Just SavAGE

if you get angry browsing Sup Forums y you're doing it wrong

Anger is a perfectly natural and healthy response to what is going on

Only a completely neutered man wouldn't get mad when he sees his women being raped and country destroyed by foreigners. Do not ever fall for the Jewish lie of "hate is evil" and "violence is never the answer".

Congratulations, you're still human

There's a cure

>Is being red-pilled useful?

Yes, at the very least the influence of the kike media is neutralized.

>When people even mention something politics-related, my blood starts to boil and occasionally sperg out verbally at them.

>having mind this weak
>letting anything or anyone get to you
When I'm arguing with someone on Sup Forums, and it goes to trolling duel, I never let anything get to me, I always have just bored straight face, I might even smile abit when I see someone got angry.. It's just letters on monitor, typed out by some dummy on other side of the world, you will never meet..
It doesn't matter who will "win argument", that will not change anything, that will not change the truth, there is only one truth, someone can see it, someone can't.

You are either underage who just hit puberty, or bipolar.. Or just a dummy..

lol, I can relate to that. You can just utilize it as a way to better managing your emotions.

I didn't mean Sup Forums but irl you moron

It's never a small disagreement, usually I only hear extremely dumb ideas from people and that's when I get angry

I used to get very pissed off at the Jews, but then I calmed down, and now I know that I need to have a level head to face the New World Order with humanity.

you think the truth comes out when you're ignoring the outside world and "truthing" in yo momma's basement?

Its harmful for your soul, not brain

Only if you're a pansy ass finn.