Why are HillShills so obvious?

Pic related.

Because they haven't been taught anything more covert that copy + paste.

You'd think with their budget being upped from $1M to $6M they'd learn to at least slightly alter shit.

Looks like you're being trolled by a reddit fag but the question must be asked, are you the very same reddit fag?

Drumming up lame conspiracy theories because you're losing I see.

Ontopic I suppose.

Have a good one guys.

Don't give 'em their shekels.

The thing is the only way you """""know""""" he's talking about radical Islam is because of the parentheses the (((editor))) added

Because they are unprofessional, plain and simple.

Here in the JIDF we keep a high posting quality, have various scripts which are all very dynamic and always make sure that we do not post identical texts on different platforms, which is a rookie mistake.

The CTR so called shills could not pilpul a child out of his allowance, as the saying goes.

The anger trolling is bizzare. their final goal is arrest and prosecute people?

But, none of their tactics seem to be working as far as I can tell. Trump has people who do the same (better in most cases) 'work' these CTR shills do, for free. That's the issue with paid workers, and enthusiastic supporters I suppose.

Discredits the site and the movement.

This is not necessarily CTR only stuff.

I just think people should know this considering we're currently flooded.

Shoo shill

LOL. I mean, if you are gonna shill, you might as well do it right.

Because they are, like most people, essentially socially retarded.

HillShills dont get a bonus for putting extra care in. They work hard enough to recieve a paycheck and no more. At least JIDF truly care about their job, and are willing to put in the extra effort and go the extra mile. CTR might as well be bots at this point.

>Here in the JIDF we keep a high posting quality
You mean like that JIDF bot with hebrew filenames that would pop up in /k/ any time a thread was posted about the galil and responded to everyone who replied to it with "Fuck off, stormweenie?"?

THAT kind of high posting quality?

>losing

we're not the ones trying to cover up Jeb tier rallies

>Clap please

Hey, you remember the bot, dont you? Perhaps it comes to mind when you think of the galil? Perhaps every time you think of the galil?

Man, it's quite late. Shouldn't you be in bed, or does $hillary pay you overtime for posts at this time?

Nah, just when I think of JIDF.

Still want to own a galil. Not one of those horse-shit $1700 plastic abominations, either. The real deal.

Anti Shill expert here.
Stop replying to their threads. Period.

CTR seems like the perfect job for autistic SJWs with no social life. Get paid to talk shit on the internet all day. Perfect.

Those are rejects and/or freelancers, who do not go through our extensive training program, nor are associated with our organization.

A professional JIDF shill would go completely under the radar to the extent where you would not know that you were shilled until you suddenly find yourself loudly supporting Israel in a local pub.

>that will happen

uss liberty

I'm sorry sir, I cannot shill you as I am a part of the JIDF support team.
If you'd like I can have one of our professionals contact you and explain how it was a simple accident due to misidentification/did not happen at all and is an antisemitic conspiracy theory.

Want to defeat CTR? Be sure to contact the Trump campaign via Twitter and let them know that they messed up and not to do it again. No matter what scandal Hillary gets caught up in next an off topic statement from Trump with guarantee at least 24 hours of bad press. Trump is proving the be his own worse enemy and if he does not stop feeding the media trolls we will have 4 to 8 more years of Obama and Hillary policies.

Nice concern trolling. He actually has recieved over $2B in free publicity because of his (((scandals))). He also is basically tied with $hillary even though he has spent barely anything compared to her.

And they say anons have no life.