It wasn't bad - a decent 6/10

It wasn't bad - a decent 6/10.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wK8kK4hY6PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's entertaining, well shot/directed, and has some tense scenes.

The only real problem with it is the plot, which ruins the mystery of both Prometheus and the original Alien in one fell swoop.

As a fan of the Alien franchise, I'd give it a 5/10. If I didn't care about the world I would probably like it more.

>6/10.
That's about right. It's a decent sci-fi action flick.

Its plain dumb. Just really stupid.

Also not scary at all. Little bit of horror and decent visuals but it misses the mark for an Alien movie in a big way. Stop shilling it.

5/10

Upworth was a my favorite girl.

>Let's land on a new planet that we have never seen before
>Let's not wear any protective suits or even a mask
>Let's touch everything thing we see

Stupid "scientists" and soldiers.

It was great but it shit the money bed as soon as the Neomorph came into the Engineer city

I thought that it was really atrocious. I went in without expectations - I don't stan for the Alien series and I thought that Prometheus was a goofy movie with really good art direction and not much else.

Anyway, the pacing was all fucked up - I felt bored the whole way through. The plot didn't make much sense - why did David kill all of the engineers? Why are the engineers anarcho-primitivists and not space tech-gods?

Stupid shit.

youtu.be/wK8kK4hY6PA
a 6/10 isn't decent

>t. millenial
Stick to GotG, buddy.

>The only real problem with it is the plot
Oh no biggie then

Torrent when?

I'm more interested in the characters. The actual polymorph [sic] itself is redundant and brings a of disappointment

3/10

Some shots early on were very pretty - story, characters, themes, creature designs, special effects, basically everything else was dogshit

The new Alien movies are another example of an acclaimed director destroying the beloved franchise they helped make - because in truth they had very little to do with the conception of the original that started it all, e.g. George Lucas

Seriously, just read about the production of Alien, 99% of the film was already planned out - they just needed a director and then the creators had to constantly tell Ridley to keep his dumb shit opinions to himself.

pretty much this

>its a fanboy loser faggots just want xenomorphs and are angry because it doesn't fit their nerd theories
lmao stay mad nerds

Where were the pulse rifles why the fuck were they still using M4s and AUGs in the future

Too much android philosophy other than that it was p good if not a little on the predictable side

Except George Lucas didn't explore any themes in the prequels whereas Ridley Scott is using the world of the Xenomorphs and Sci-fi to explore ideas which were not addressed in Alien (Horror movie) and Aliens (Action movie). The other Alien movies were all garbage so its good that they took it into a creative direction, people are complaining that he took it in a new direction, but if they didn't it would just be Disney Star Wars tier bland. Nerd fagggot loser.

I actually really dug Prometheus, but this was disappointing.

>Anarcho-Primitivism

I'd highly recommend avoiding things you know nothing about.

Yuck