Phineas and Ferb thread

What did Sup Forums think about this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e39pZkSOFZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=edzsMQXRbaM
youtube.com/watch?v=kg1pnct6hyo
youtube.com/watch?v=soiw4Bh6lig
youtube.com/watch?v=OID7gA8fcaw
youtube.com/watch?v=LzuisJ0GE4A
youtube.com/watch?v=JdPJiEa33NA
youtube.com/watch?v=hEB5FlAI_2I
youtube.com/watch?v=u5rR9ROJ5u4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2et2HfDa_0
youtube.com/watch?v=_lqNlE3ywQs
youtube.com/watch?v=salqWXxTjsc
youtube.com/watch?v=VCDV3PQryN8
youtube.com/watch?v=4YXVC1sDPVk
youtube.com/watch?v=nDtzUymj3Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=pFXpTazQJeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most threads I've seen of it have been positive.

I personally loved it.

It was my shit in like 2009 and probably the first cartoon I went out of my way to watch in years, but since then I stopped following it and kind of feel like it wouldn't hold up as well for me.

Don't think it's bad though, just probably not as amazing as I thought at the time.

Most threads I've seen of it are foot fetish shitposting.

I personally hated it.

Candice was best girl I want to lick her feet

I really liked that episode where the sister went crazy trying to bust her brothers. You know, the one where she got really close to succeeding, but the device was disposed of at the last second before the hot mom could get there.

I think there was something inherently stale about early show, which ironically I think helped slow the inevitable decent in quality that all long running shows have

Kinda like how early FOP wasn't as good as Classic spongebob but modern FOP isn't as bad as modern spongebob

god tier

way to summon them, asshole

It was formulaic as fuck but not bad. I watched it at the beginning but lost interest along the way. It was said that it remained good until the end.

Just wait until the worst of them shows up.
You will know him by his filenames.

The formula got pretty twisted towards the end, Candace getting super jaded was one of the best things the show did.

>Stacy, a while ago I would have been conflicted over staying for the auction or going to bust my brothers, but now I'm just going to give you my money and do my thing

I would have rather that they broke from their formula and stuck with it rather than acknowledge the formula, pat themselves on the back for being self-aware enough to realize there is a set formula, and adhere to the status quo.

Would you, have fun?

I did like that they dident try to hide the formula they admitted it and had it affect a character in an interesting way.

That's the part of the show that's going to stand up for decades.

Not that kind of show. Sorry you didn't like it user. /sincerity

Even though I made fun, the best episode really are the ones where Candace is nuts. It never seems as interesting when they try to actually make the episode focus on the boy's inventions.

Pretty good, I'm not actually sure the show could have been much better for what it was

It wasn't that kind of show, but it could have been.
Shows can't live on their formula forever, at least not without stagnation. You need progression if you want to maintain interest. Over the years of P&F, very little actually happened in terms of development. Sure, characters and relationships were built upon and expanded, but ultimately nothing actually change between the status quo of the first episode and the final episode.

Well, the final episode that wasn't a flash-forward.

candance is hot.

>Her belt says toy

youtube.com/watch?v=e39pZkSOFZ0

mindless fun. really digged the musical. the kind of show I wouldn't wait up for but won't turn off when it's on.

I disagree, I always liked it when they made the boys face actual conflict on their own rather than just having them be support for another character.

Phineas almost breaking down cause Baljeet wanted to climb a mountain the old fashioned way was great

ICE CHALET!

>Cadence

MOOOOOOOOOMMMMM, Sup Forums'S BEING CREEPY AGAIN!

>Marvel Crossover.
>this time instead of trying to bust them Candace tries to help them
>she screws up
I bet that if she tried to bust them it could end as a single episode.

It had a lot of humor and love in it. It played with your expectations enough to be funny.

Did somebody call?

Loved it from Seasons 1-3, started losing interest in Season 4.

I'm disappointed that they never did anything with Stacy knowing Perry's secret

That's nice, Candace.

Personally I loved it, even though it started going downhill fast in season 4.

Fanbase here has some really obnoxious autists though. Fortunately there's not many of them left, so at least we don't get 7 day long page10 bump threads anymore.

The songs are terrible, the comedy is cool

I love it
also, Stacy is best girl

The songs and dancing make me cringe suuuuper hard

Candace should have gotten a better ending.

It should've ended with Summer Belongs to you. Also this show attracts loads of foot fags for some reason

It kind of had the benefit of being the a 6/10 show in the dark live action age of kids cartoons so by comparison, it felt like a 8/10. If it came out in the 2010's it wouldn't be that significant

>for some reason

Damn that was a fun mini game

Phineas and ferb was pretty good but what made it great was the variety of catchy tunes

Everytiem i want Phineas to get fucked in the ass. By Doofenshmirtz, by Perry, by Ferb, by Candace with a dildo, fucking ANYBODY, to just BRUTALLY rape his anus untill it's a massive gaping hole bigger than his big fucking head, completely destroyed and unable to function both sexually or for waste-disposal. At point which he will learn to stay in his place and keep his ginger mouth shut.

Obligatory : youtube.com/watch?v=edzsMQXRbaM

Inb4 user samefags, pretending he didn't know the youtube link was Volgen Nu, just to bump.

Isabella is cute. CUTE!

Didn't like it. Character designs are ugly, music is annoying, plot is predictably formulaic, and the jokes are too cheesy for me.

You're no fun anymore!

Baljeet is cuter.

A bit biased, aren't we, Ginger

I'll be honest, Candace was the main reason why I watched this show.

Best character coming through

>tfw no Doof spinoff with him being Candace's teacher

He's cool enough to have his own channel.
Doof's Daily Dirt.

youtube.com/watch?v=kg1pnct6hyo

I always thought it was cute that he got indignant that the mom didn't sign with Love. Doof is the kind of Dad that really values those little things and it's adorable

Those things make it come alive.

I absolutely loved it. One of the best comedy shows of the 2000's, especially the later half of the decade. I'm glad that it ended before it became shit, but I would have liked another half season just to tie up the Stacy/Perry thing and to squeeze out just a little more.

So... which song is best and why is it Busted?

youtube.com/watch?v=soiw4Bh6lig

Weaponry. It's ridiculously catchy and funny. Alternative answers would be Ballad of Klimpaloon and Ain't Got Rythm.

The songs got worse in the later seasons.

Yeah, I know that people actually think FoP's fall was worse, but FoP just shifted focus in ways people didnt like while Spongebob became literally completely unwatchable.

This is probably the most common opinion.

Candace was the only part of the formula that actually needed to change. Out of everything, that was the part of the show that just got super stale. I think it was the reason I stopped watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=OID7gA8fcaw

Not as polished, but still fun.

Squirrels in My Pants and There's a Platypus Controlling me, no contest.

City of Love
youtube.com/watch?v=LzuisJ0GE4A

because the best was used for the specials

youtube.com/watch?v=JdPJiEa33NA
youtube.com/watch?v=hEB5FlAI_2I

Ain't Got Rhythm, no contest.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5rR9ROJ5u4

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2et2HfDa_0

This one absolutely CANNOT be excluded, so I'll just post it before I turn in.

youtube.com/watch?v=_lqNlE3ywQs

Extended
youtube.com/watch?v=salqWXxTjsc

youtube.com/watch?v=VCDV3PQryN8

I always liked this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=4YXVC1sDPVk

youtube.com/watch?v=nDtzUymj3Ic
Mostly I like the exchanges in the beginning
>Dad?
>That's your dad?
>NO.

Is that Bowling For Soup?

youtube.com/watch?v=pFXpTazQJeQ
Definitely probably in my top 10.

Yes. Yes it is.

Lawsuit levels of similar to that Rugrats song. Was the OWCA special any good?