New queen of Sup Forums strikes again

New queen of Sup Forums strikes again.

msn.com/en-au/news/australia/sonia-kruger-objects-to-scholarships-for-gay-lesbian-and-transgender-students-as-reverse-discrimination/ar-BBv5wgs?li=AAavLaF&ocid=spartanntp

Bitch has the guts to say what most people think. Thats the problem with the liberal narative, everyone who disagrees is racist, so people are too scared to say anything.

>Reverse discrimination

I want this fucking meme to die. Discrimination is discrimination.

Based Kruger.

Next she should speak out about why women shouldn't be allowed to voice political opinions and belong in the home tending to their children and serving their husband.

please be banter

I'm serious. If it hurts your feelings, Reddit might be a better place for you.

You're stuck in the old ways, women work now, have jobs, soon will be ruling America! Who runs the world? GIRLS!

I honestly don't care about your opinions, the issue is that if Sonia Kruger said that, it would be the biggest oxymoron ever.

We shouldn't be cheering women who have opinions on.

We need to shame them every time they open their mouth about something other than children and their husbands.

Yea Mohammad . You tell then unbeliever.

She's so based you can't even taste it.

BASED

Bring her on Sup Forums pls

The only thing the left responds to is the status quo, if your not a trans fem black degenerate they wont listen

Why are you such a fucking retarded cuck? You don't have to be a Muslim to have traditional views on gender roles, kid.

Ok ahmed, calm down.

>pshhh you don't have to be a muslim to have edgy edgelord opinions on gender roles kid... heh
^you

Kruger would have been much better as a housewife with 8 white conservative kids than what she is now.

How dare she say something out of line with the media's liberal agenda.
I mean, the audacity of the woman to voice her own opinion.
It's 2016 for God's sake!

And just after everyone calmed their tits on her "I'm afraid" statement.

Her, Mark Latham, and Andrew Bolt should host a show together.

the baldness pattern of the dude gives me nightmare

Another right-wing fairly attractive talking head woman with blonde hair?

Yeah, that's not evidence of discrimination.

I guess there's a factory out there that rolls them off an assembly line so there's nothing special at all about not putting people on that look like Susan Boyle.

She's a hypocrite and an attention whore.

>m-muh 8 children to combat the 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 non-white children born every second

I don't know if you've noticed, but most women in the world are fairly attractive. It's just the uggos that stand out, but I could safely say that 80% of the women I see on the streets are attractive.

> kruger

The media here is so left-wing it's not even funny. People need to start questioning things. People need to become upset. The media here remains unchallenged, and it needs a kick up its own ass.

Look at what Trump did to the U.S Media, everything he did was a trap, and the media went all out, used almost every single card that they could pull, and nothing worked. He practically destroyed the PC narrative, and the same here needs to happen. I doubt it'll happen with Kruger, but I think more people will be willing to speak out now. The majority is thinking the exact same thing after all.

I can understand why her first comment on muslim migration was seen as "outrageous" (despite being on point)

This comment though, I can't understand why anybody would be offended by this, why is necessary to have sexuality categorised similar to the way we have the "are you an aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander" questions? Are we giving transfreaks and faggots preference now?

Kruger is obviously playing 6D tic-tac-toe and is banking on a Trump victory.

Yes. Whites have an exceptional survival rate for our children, meaning our births count for more.

If we starting having 5 children per woman, we'd be the fastest growing race on earth in percentage terms, and within a few generations the largest on earth.

>but most women in the world are fairly attractive

hahahaha

not

There are tons of butt-ugly women. You just don't see them being paid to babble on "conservative" TV

this just popped up in my faceberg feed

because if someone speaks their mind, they are to blame for the death threats they receive

>hahahaha
>not

Maybe not in a genetically inferior place like the USA, but in actual white countries? There are a lot of attractive women.

>being paid to babble on "conservative" TV

This wasn't 'conservative' TV, this is a liberal as fuck breakfast show.

>The media here is so left-wing it's not even funny.

And because it's so much smaller than the US it's really easy for them to gang up on people and completely ruin their lives.

Tell them to stop victim blaming and concern trolling.

Wow

She's darn alright for 50 years old

Sieg Heil Frau Kruger Sie Aryan !

Based. She deserves a bump.

my dyslexic ass thought it said the mexican grill

what?

>This wasn't 'conservative' TV, this is a liberal as fuck breakfast show.

Liberal on TV is conservative in practice.

>There are a lot of attractive women.

Changing goal posts. "A lot of" is totally different from "most".

Sonia "gassing gays" Kruger

Sonia "making muslims into martyrs" Kruger

Sonia "kike killer" Kruger

Sonia "6 million more" Kruger

Sonia "lighting the fire for the kike funeral pyre" Kruger

Sonia "sending SJWs to sleep" Kruger

Sonia "fuck off we're full" Kruger

It's unlikely it will any time soon. When people aren't able to actually discuss these things without being ostracized then it will continue to come off an nonsensical babble.

>they are to blame for the death threats they receive
Only when they're on the 'wrong side of history'

They can't handle a woman with opinions.

Wouldn't call the Australian, daily telegraph, sun herald left-wing. BAKA supported coalition candidates in two most recent elections.

You wouldn't generally call daytime TV left wing either, but on certain issues they stick to the same talking points.

>BAKA

strange autocorrect, meant BAKA

I didn't mean BAKA, or even BAKA, I just meant BAKA BAKA BAKA

s m h

saying "reverse" rexism/racism etc. instantly destroys credibility, either she's stupid or deliberately doing it.

Ess emm haych Tbh family

(((Murdoch))) media is in full support of the liberal party, but only as a business interest. Take time to actually suffer reading the thing and the level of alarmist inflammatory tripe aimed squarely at low iq retards is incredible. It's like reading a script for a current affair.

(about her immigration comments)
>"I acknowledge my views yesterday may have been extreme."

Don't do that Sonia.

>clap

she deserves bump