Hey look I can do complex manoeuvres with an old spaceship even though I'd never been to space before this...

>Hey look I can do complex manoeuvres with an old spaceship even though I'd never been to space before this, because I'm a strong independent womyn
>Hey look I can do repairs of the kind that even the guy who's flown the ship for half a century can't figure out because I'm a strong independent womyn
>Hey look, I can fight a trained sith lord with a lightsaber, despite never having touched a lightsaber before, because I'm a strong independent womyn
>Hey look, I can use the force to perform mind tricks even though I barely know what the force is and have had no training whatsoever

Sigh ... is the Star Wars franchise dead now?

it's a movie

No.

No no no NOOOO

Kylo isn't a sith lord tho. All that ship stuff is dumb I'll give you that. Her force abilities will be explained in the next movie, if any of the leaks are true.

How she so cute?

>tfw you look like Kylo so Normie's start to view you with fear and suspicion

Don't forget that she can communicate with all the alien races and robots without a translator

If you are still stressed about this stuff 18 months later it might be time to commit suicide.

Or continue doing exactly what he's doing until the shit awakens is remembered By All as an abomination of a film to Say Nothing of it just about being the most anticipated film in the History of Movies!!!!!!!! I despise you shit awakens and maRey sue defenders with every fiber of my being.

They can't explain shit. Because She's forever more a mary sue. Beyond her bullshit force powers and ability to fly a Custom made freighter as in it's not at all factory grade so even if you could fly a billion other ships the falcon would still be beyond you because its control panel has doodads and levers, buttons and switches that are unique within the falcon. Luke saw the controls as did Leia and both were alarmed at how impossible it all looked. But rey within two minutes of flying can do so expertly in the innards of a dynamic obstacle course all the while out dog fighting trained from birth expert pilots. Even more unbelievable she can into any language can climb mountainous obstacles and is immediately loved and trusted by everyone, mission to find Luke is vital to Resistance survival so lets send the smelly sand nigger we just met. Can you say, mary sue?!?!!!??!

>hey look I can fly a space ship I've never been in before like a pro
>hey look I can land a one in a million shot first try, no biggie lol
>hey look I can somehow survive Darth Vader breathing down my neck even though he was blasting shitloads of far more experienced X-Wing veterans left and right just a minute ago
>hey look I just saved the Rebel Alliance and became a decorated war hero even though I first met these people like yesterday lmao

>Sigh ... is the Star Wars franchise dead now?

You have to ask?

>hey look I can fly a space ship I've never been in before
The incom T-16 sky hopper has a nearly identical control layout to the T-65 X-wing star fighter.
The more you know...

Yes. Don't worry about people denying the truth, in a couple of years they will learn... or maybe not.

The Falcon is like an old military plane from the soviet union. Old and rusty but very robust at the same. It was made clear that it would mafunction frequently even when it was maintained by Han Solo. How did this wreck fly immediately although it was sitting in the sands for years without proper maintenance??
It was made clear that you need both Han and Chewie to take ull capacity of the ship. Yet that twerp girl can do crazy acrobatics better than anything Han Solo or Lando have done.
When Han Solo dies, she becomes the captain and Chewie the co-pilot! WTFFF!
Mareeeeeeeeeeey Suuuuuuuue

If you're going to slander someone with your bullshit then go for Anakin. You fucking leave Luke out of this

no its more alive than ever, these movies make more and more money every time they come out. add that in with all the merch, games, and food and by 2020 we will be living on lanet disney split into two countries. one called marvel and the other star wars.

Don't bite that bait!

>trained by the guy above Palpatine
>so strong in the force that he can halt a blaster shot in mid air while carrying on a conversation
>no match for a random basic bitch
You're right, makes sense.

Nope, it's making more money than ever. You just hate fun, should consider suicide as there is no reason for you to live any longer.

>even though I'd never been to space before this,
How do you know?
>I can do repairs of the kind that even the guy who's flown the ship for half a century can't figure out
She worked on the ship and the new modification that Han isn't familiar with
> I can fight a trained sith lord with a lightsaber, despite never having touched a lightsaber before
He was shot.
>I can use the force to perform mind tricks even though I barely know what the force is and have had no training whatsoever
Kylo taught her by attempting to use it on her

This.

/thread

>Kylo taught her by attempting to use it in her
Fucking kek. Okay. One time, I had surgery. The next day, I was skilled in performing surgery because my doctor used it on me. Now I understand how I got these incredible surgery skills overnight.

What are you, 14?

29. You made a bad post with bad logic. That's got nothing to do with my age.

People don't learn complex skills after seeing somebody else perform them once. That's why the streets aren't filled with surgeons, stage magicians, virtuoso musicians, elite chefs, etc, despite everybody seeing such people in action almost daily in tv and in real life. "Kylo used the force on her so she learned it" is beyond stupid as damage control.

Using the force isn't a complex skill though. Go back and watch the OT.

5/10 bait

>Using the force isn't a complex skill
yeah, thats why Jedi were dedicating their entire lives to mastering it and why Luke could use basic force related shit only after months of training

>>even though I'd never been to space before this,
>How do you know?
She explicitly says she's never been off the planet.

>months of training
He did the exact same stuff Rey did after wearing a blindfold and blocking lasers once on a spaceship in New hope.

I learned many chess moves because my opponent used it against me.
To argue you can't learn that force technique by experiencing it first-hand is retarded, since the force is a vague thing and there's no fixed rule on how you have to learn it.

Luke also used the Mind Trick in RotJ. Who taught him?
He only observed Obi-Wan doing it to someone else once.

and training between ANH and Empire, and training with Yoda, and training between Empire and Jedi. and only then he was able to perform a mind trick on a random henchman, and weaker than Rey's one at that. fuck off

are you some kind of retard? Nobody showed her or even mentioned the Jedi mind Trick to Rey, but I guess she downloaded from Kylo's brain...
Luke was shown the mind trick on his first trip with Obi-wan when they're stopped by Stormtroopers. It's only in ROTJ after being trained by Yoda that he finally is shown having mastered it

>The incom T-16 sky hopper has a nearly identical control layout to the T-65 X-wing star fighter.

LOL GREAT WRITING LUCAS

>Hey look, I can use the force to perform mind tricks even though I barely know what the force is and have had no training whatsoever
Woah shit, it's like The Force Awakened inside of her

So exactly like Luke then.

Kylo shows her you dense fuck.

>Yippee!

>So exactly like Luke then.
Difference is, she says she's never flown. Luke is already an expert pilot without ever having left Tatooine.

Dude fuck off the force is female now. Get out cis male scum.

Hey look, OP is getting mad at Star Wars again!

>she says she's never flown
see , she says she's never flown THE FALCON

What did she do that luke did after his training with yoda? I remember the mind trick and force grabbing the lightsaber. Luke force grabbed his saber before ever meeting yoda. I think you are just looking for reasons to hate something new buddy, but by all means be angry and spiteful I'm going to enjoy the next decade of fun star wars movies.

Anakin was the only human who could pilot a podcar or whatever. It's the Force.

holy shit be less obvious

It's right there in the image I posted!
She did flew ships. And she worked on the Falcon so she should be familiar with its controls.

Luke also never flew an X-Wing before. He just was familiar with its controls because he flew ships with similar ones.

Nice deflection

>A fucking force sloth

>a fucking tree

t. Someone whose never seen Star Wars
t. Roastie grasping at straws to defend her feminist hero
Haha pathetic

A female, on Sup Forums? Hang on fellas I got this!

*Tips fedora brim over eyes to give an aura of mystery and glides up to you on my light up heelies*

H-hi m'lady, would you perhaps consider being my qt 3.14 gf? snickers nefariously /thinks to self/ "man if this works, I'll get this cute girl to be my girlfriend and I'll never use my singles ID again!"

c'mon, luck be a lady tonight! *cross fingers and gulps* s-so...*adjusts collar and looks firmly* what do you say to my proposal? *waits patiently* :3

Plzrespond, I'm a nice guy who will treat you right unlike all those other assholes who only care about looks!

Don't ignore me you rancid swine, I knew it #niceguys finish last! You're probably out having dinner with Chad now!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you mean just like Luke and Anikin?

>Retconning Anakin to not being the chosen one

>people are actual defending TFA ITT

Literally fucking WHY?

>experienced

Because while it may not have been as good as the OT it was far from a bad movie.

>was trained by Luke motherfucking Skywalker
>Not experienced
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Sheltered farm boy is worse at fighting than a scavenger who has to fend for herself
>Knows about new modifications of the Falcon that she herself worked on and Han never saw
>Not the first time she flies at all
>Beats a half-dead overly cocky guy with a light sabre that before even a non-Force user managed to injure.
>Learns mind trick after it was used on her directly vs learns mind trick after seeing it used once on someone else
>Luke is instantly trusted to fly a valuable X-Wing in their most important mission.

Because it was better than the fucking prequels and R1.

Experienced enough to kill every single one of Luke's apprentices.

I think it was great how they managed to get rid off all the tension of the series with just one movie.
I mean shit, Rey defeated a trained Sith and she never held a lightsaber before and the only training in the force she had was that someone told her it is real.
Imagine how powerful she'd be after 20 minutes of training with Luke.

>>was trained by Luke motherfucking Skywalker
We don't know what and how Luke trained him. Also, Kylo didn't finish his training anyway.

I'll take a crack at this bait
>farm boy who lives in clearly hostile lands with Krayt Dragons and Tusken Raiders still struggles to fight
>modifies the first live ship she's ever been on, specifically a thirty year old ship that the current tech she would've grown up with isn't representative of
>IS the first time because she never went off planet and uses a speeder to get around. Meanwhile you ASSUME she's flown before but nothing is stated concretely unlike Luke.
>beats Anakin Skywalker's grandson who was trained by Luke Skywalker and was seen as the second most powerful Sith at the time
>Luke is taught mind trick by the greatest Jedi Master of all time while she just spontaneously learns it two seconds later
>Luke is trusted because he SAVED THE MOTHERFUCKING PRINCESS LEIA AND THE DEATH STAR PLANS

haha pathetic bait. KYS.

It's because Leia is racist to Wookies. After Han died she hugged Rey and ignored Chewie, someone who knew Han far longer than Leia.

Notice how she used slurs like calling him a walking carpet in the ot.

>manipulating an unseen force to bend reality isn't a complex skill

>Krayt Dragons
Stopped reading there

>she's Luke's daughter, so she's amazing at The ForceĀ® and it explains why she's so OP without training!!!!!
>Kylo is Leia's son, but lmao he's so weak at The ForceĀ® even with training so of course he would lose
TFAfags, this is your mindset.

T. Butt hurt roastie

How do you defeat Sheev and save the galaxy only to spend eternity as a giant sloth? Anakin had a hard death.

>muh nostalgia
if you're going to criticize TFA you mid as well criticize the franchise as a whole. You CANT CHERRY PICK YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE .

>b-but woman can't be main protagonist
you can't really be this ignorant

>there weren't years and years between when Luke attempted to use a Jedi mind trick on Jabba and when he saw Ben use it on a storm trooper that Luke spent practicing trying to recreate the first cool force thing he ever saw

It wasn't b8, it is probably a disney marketer on damage control.

It's called innate talent. Look into it neckbeard.

>if you're going to criticize a cheap knockoff, you might as well criticize the superior source material that it imitates
We got a brainiac in the thread, guys, watch out.

Mastering it yes, using it no. Luke can do basic things after just being told to believe in himself and his instincts.

How did he do that?
Did he just go to some town and tried mind tricking random people off-screen?

Example.

While being actively coached and aided by Obi-wan's spirit. Hmmmmm.

He uses the force to guide his shot on the death star and the only training he had was obi telling him to believe in his instincts while being shot at by a sphere.

Wow that sounds so stupid that I'm sure it happened in one of those retarded novels.

he also force grabbed his light saber in the beginning of Empire

THIS...

sadly salty femginas invaded 4 chan and now they defend this stupid movie

But that's wrong and not an argument

Oh god a Jedi with a vagina!
Star Wars is ruined!

for you

Obi guided him in his X-wing, that doesn't count.

Empire takes place 3 years after New hope, he spent all that time studying and training in the force and he was just able to move objects. Then he spent several months training with Yoda and had the shit kicked out of him by Vader. Then another two years of training before Jedi started.

oooh you manginas always missing the point

you're adorable

Imagine being this butthurt about women

All he does is tell him to use the force I'd hardly call that guiding.

> the problem is a bad main character, betas get salty and make this a "woman issue"

why you are so pleb user?

Alright bud see you back here after episode 8 that you'll undoubtedly go see.

It's not about women you stupid cunt. I actually liked the main in Rogue One, because she wasn't written by clinical retards

>implying you have any point of whatsoever

George Lucas is the huge libtard.
Disney only cares about money.

Where is it said he is studying and training in the force between new hope and empire? Even in the comics, which I really don't blame you if you haven't read, he is going on rebel missions with luke and lea.

This is the most asinine mental gymnastics argument
>Kylo received training from Luke sky walker, the man who defeated darted Vader
>he was defeated by some Bitch who had never touched a light saber before and didn't even know the force existed until that very same day
>"well yeah but Kylo probably got shit training/barely trained at all and didn't try to better his skills at all in the time like has been gone so haha I win"
I don't even know how to counter this autism

But she was fucking terrible with zero character whatsoever.

>m-muh roastie
opinion discarded

>darted Vader
>darted

I LOST

He was almost bleeding to death you moron.
Even Finn landed a good hit on him.

salty enough ?

get out user i can smell your anger