You are now aware that any underage 16 year old posting on Sup Forums (ie...

You are now aware that any underage 16 year old posting on Sup Forums (ie. at least half of the posters here) were born in the 21st century.

They were one fucking year old when the towers fell. And now they're shitposting on your imageboard.

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are aware you're a Jew right?

Yeah, time marches on with or without your consent.

Hahahahhahahahaha ebin comeback bro, screen capped and posted to /r/Sup Forums

Except they have no voting power, no idea how politics work and probably account for most the shitposting on this board.

This post, and the fact you haven't been publicly banned, suddenly explains so much about Sup Forums.

>tfw should really stop coming here
I'm 28. There's just no other place quite like here for news and happenings.
Sup Forums is basically the new version of that old small pub/bar where everyone would go after work to talk about shit after work, and a place to escape their lives and wives.

DONT FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO DAVE!

>at least half of the posters here

TFW can remember it but am not old, why is 21 the best age?

I was 3 years old during 9/11 and I can vote, and admit my age on Sup Forums without getting banned.

You just barely turned 18 you cuck don't act like you know anything about politics or what's going on here.
You just like to be an edgelord "racist".

i am definitely above 18

:^)

>just barely 18
I hit the halfway mark in a couple days

I'm not an alt right cuck either buddy boy, I'm voting for Johnson :^)

I was only a couple months old when 9/11 happened

oh really? that's pretty neat, cool stuff

>Calling anyone a cuck
>Voting Johnson

Might as well write in deez nutz for president.
>alt right cuck
I don't think you can use those in a sentence. I'd love to pull up a thesaurus for you but unfortunately cuck isn't in there.

Alt right wants the muzzies to be eliminated.
Your left wing ideology wants us to keep getting shot, raped and killed until the "problem solves itself".

Fuck off back to webbit liberal faggot.

A couple of things

1. Johnson doesn't have a chance in hell of winning, especially not in my state. But any relevancy a third party can get is good.
2. He's still a better alternative to the meme spouting maniac or the power hungry psychopath

>your left wing ideology
Do you want a full fucking write up? I don't like immigrants either, I'm just choosing my battles.

i wasnt even born yet xD

We're the same age.

By supporting a third party?
That's retarded.
You mention trump being a meme spouting maniac?
>what is ad hominem
Why don't you actually try to come up with an argument against Trump?
>INB4 racist.

I'm voting Trump though.

>when the towers fell.

What a stark way of referring to 9/11

I don't believe Trump is a racist.

My primary issues with Trump are his religiousness, stance on gays and trannies, militarism, and fiscal irresponsibility.

>lel let's audit the fed and lower taxes then deport every immigrant in the US then increase military spending and start a land war in syria

>Lets ease off the middle class and cut the corporate tax rate to make small businesses viable again
>Lets end the ISIS threat that has made itself apparent over the past couple years instead of letting it get worse
Wait these are bad things?
You make me laugh.
>fiscal irresponsibility
>turned a 1 million dollar loan into a net worth of 4.5 billion dollars
>FISCALLY IRRESPONSIBLE!!!
>Deport ILLEGAL immigrants that have broken the law in order to enter the country because we have a justice system

Gays already got their rights.
Trannies have a mental illness called Gender Dysphoria.

You're a liberal shit head and that's common for people in your age group because you don't know snakes from dildos about politics.

Please do go on you're giving me quite a lot of entertainment with your idiocy.

I was born in 97 and dont even remember 9/11

amd ive been shitposting since I was 12

I'll reply

>currently assloads of debt
>still have a deficit
>let's do the good old george w, that's not what got us here in the first place, is it?

there's no point in arguing with a trump supporter though, you're just going to keep saying that shit should absolutely be done without finding the funding for it

So you think gays and trannies shouldn't be treated like any other normal citizen?

Wheeeeze

>Implying trannies are citizens

They are as bad or worse than niggers.

>assloads of debt
Stop policing the world for free and negotiate the trade deals we have to take billions off the debt and future debt.
>There's no reason we should have an 8 billion dollar trade deficit with Mexico

Second point.
This isn't the same as GWB. We're realizing that ISIS has become a global threat from the incidents in australia, france, germany and even on our own soil. Saying that we shouldn't stop this is literally bending over to the enemy like the EU is doing.

The funding is there we just need to get our money out of every foreign country. The main point is to renegotiate the billions of dollars we lose in trade every year. It's a sheer disgrace.

But you didn't even know this existed did you?
>census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/index.html

Because we're going to be the officers in the upcoming war instead of canon fodder like those pesky 1996+ children.

>ISIS is a global threat
>a land conflict in Syria will stop Islamic terrorism abroad

Ugh a jew.
Disgusting.
>They were one fucking year old when the towers fell.
Yes, and we all know who did that..

When's the last time you had tranny terrorists shooting cops in the streets?

>ignoring it like Merkel and the rest of the EU is solving the problem
Okay there champ.

Ok. Not as bad as niggers. But still virulently cancerous nonetheless

I want the guys from CheezeTV to take a huge shit on your furry tyre hat.

What wisdom did we miss?

Oh, also
>trade with foreign countries directly affects government funding and the national debt
>the savings from pulling us forces out of europe would recoup the losses of starting yet another stupidly expensive war

nigga he just gunna nuke syria and iraq

game over

no mudshits allowed in western countires anymore and we nuke the fuck outa any areas supporting isis.

piece of piss mate. no war, no debt, just death from the sky.

im guessing people like you are gunna get v& and gassed.

id help you bro but im in australia and i think ur a fag anyway.

goodluck.

Honestly, I don't see why this is a bad thing. Young people need to be redpilled now more than ever.

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY TRADE DOESN'T EFFECT A COUNTRIES ECONOMY?!

This had better be bait because if not you're retarded and need to leave Sup Forums forever. Foreign trade is econ 101

FPBP

I'm trying to say a country's economy doesn't directly affect the government's debt ;^)

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

What compels children to come to Sup Forums?

Memes

didn't you draw swatiskas on the tables at school?

to be edgy

Disturbing desu. These kids will never know what normalcy was.

>cunts in their 20s complaining about U20s ruining this board.

No, fuck you, YOU 20+ year old wankers are the ones ruining this board, I'm sixty fucking two years old, I've seen all kinds, but you dickheads that are between 20 and 30 don't deserve to get to my age, none of you know shit.

You should be encouraging those younger than you, spreading your opinions to them, redpilling them, but instead, you stand on a false high horse, barely clinging to your only perceived intellectual advantage over them which barely adds up to 8 years age difference.