I FUCKING HATE CANADIAN POSTERS SO GODDAMN MUCH!!THEY'RE BY FAR THE WORST POSTERS ON THIS BOARD! AUSTRALIAN SHITPOSTERS...

I FUCKING HATE CANADIAN POSTERS SO GODDAMN MUCH!!THEY'RE BY FAR THE WORST POSTERS ON THIS BOARD! AUSTRALIAN SHITPOSTERS AT LEAST FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING, CANADIAN SHITPOSTERS ARE JUST PLAIN ANNOYING AND CRINGEWORTHY!!!FUCK THESE MAPLE SYRUP SLURPING, DOG FUCKING,WEED SMOKING FAGGOTS!!!! LEAF GENOCIDE WHEN??!!?!

yeah me too they're terrible

>AUSTRALIAN SHITPOSTERS AT LEAST FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING

no we aren't you fucking faggot

it's kinda a gay le epic gentleman Sup Forums meme that you guys are funny. but you most of the time actually are

or atleast endearing, yeah you guys are lovable

You fags give BANTZ 24/7

remember hans, half the time you see a canadian post it was written by a mulatto, chink or any of pic related kinda teens

I quite like the good old Canadian fellow. Hahahaaaa

>leaf false flag

REMINDER

RED DIT NEW FAGS LOVE SUCKING AUSSIE COCK

CAN AUSTRALIANS BE FUNNY?
Yes

ARE THEY FUNNY VERY OFTEN
NO NO NO

FUCKING HANG YOURSELVES

ebin :^)

How's jamal treating your wife?

I wish we could kick them off our continent and put them where they belong, right next to Sweden and Germany. I don't want the syrup niggers anywhere near me.

Weak

do u have aspergers?

berserker is a shit anime, even more shit than that young and restless soap opera also known as naruto

Hate on Leafs, how edgy of you!

This must be the first post on here sharing that opinion (this hour) how brave of you!

Kill yourselves, it's he only way away from being LEAFED every time you come on here.

Your newfag tears sustain me

>being a fucking faggot in the current year
WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

why are you so jealous of our shit country?

is it maybe because we have 40x the land you have? oooooooooooooo hurts doesn't it?

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!
Fuck you Romania, I sometimes ponder if you're worse than Canada!

>Being a gypsy homosexlustual
Don't you have some road kill to cook up and sone kids to touch?

Sup Forums civil war against Canadians when?

berserker/naruto fangay tears are the best tears

UNFUNNY JOKE JUST LIKE I SAID

AAAND RED DIT IS RIGHT ON TIME!

french canadians are normal peoples

NOW NOW NOW FUCK THOSE DOG FUCKING SHARIA LAW ACCEPTING MAPLESYRUP SLURPING FAGGOT LEAFS
REEEEEEeeeeEEeeeeeEeeeEEEEEEE

>french
>people

At least you read what they say, try speaking to one of those fuckers online and you'll quickly see how insufferable they are. I can't even imagine seeing them face to face and living in the same neighborhood as those ingrates.

LOL you seem like an asspie. Does your mom know you're shitposting this late?

Whilst I agree with what you're saying, I can't help but picture you're as that boogie YouTube guy.

Stories? They seem like shitposting if it was put into a single living entity.

Jesus buddy
Much bigger

here is a recent facebook livestream of US troops dealing with Canadians

Canadians are just smarter and point out hypocrisy that is rampant amongst the user base, which really riles people up around here. I think we know how to phrase just perfectly so you can't just discount our arguments on a technicality in order to preserve a certain belief in your head from crumbling.

TLDR; We get in your heads and you hate it.

Somehow the quality of leaf posts hit rock bottom as of late.
Maybe all the Chinese immigrants are working as online trolls ?

But Berserk is a manga.

You know what else hit the bottom as of late

Kek no, you're just pretentious faggots who use 10 words when 3 would suffice

You guys all seem like pseudo intellectuals rampantly shitposting on a level that isn't even real. You don't seem smart at all you do know how to push the right buttons like you said. You guys are by far the biggest cheeky cunts and it's so obvious that you guys do this shit on purpose that it people start to wonder if you're really shitposting or if it's truly your nature.

>as of late
Jokes on you, Merkel took office in 2005 and there is no end in sight.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT. PLEASE DO SOMETHING GERMANY.

This is now a leaf thread.
Sorry annon but it's your own fault.

I actually go around just saying what I think. People seem inordinately bothered by it.

Like the other day when I pointed out multiculturalism can work just fine, and does in Canada.

How often do you guys have elections?
Do you guys even have elections?

god bless representative democracy

(europe needs a purge)

>Not red ensign

Kill yourself, Gaƫtan.

its adorable

i always add things to austrailian posts

like crikey, m8 and chip chip a reee chip chip a ra, noice, bantz

>crikey m8 we aren't (((you))) fucking faggot chip chip a reee chip chip a ra

>Canadians are posting in my thread

Communism CAN work just fine too as can fascist dictatorships. Your weasel-wording was seen many miles (kilometers if you must) away.

but leafs actually improve the quality of the board you fucking faggot

oy vey, not all canadian flags though

The last election was in 2013, the coalition ( CDU (Merkels party) and SPD) got around 70% percent, both parties together hold 503 out of 630 seats in our Bundestag.
Next election is in 2017.

Can? Was that the weasel word? When I says that it can work, I don't mean in an extremely literal sense like how a retard "can" do math, they are just garbage at it.

Canada, for whatever reason, has done a very good job of the whole melting pot thing, compared to everywhere else. America has had 400 years to sort out the black racial tension issue and you guys still haven't done it. That's pretty inefficient. I think that's longer than we've been a country. You literally haven't figured this out in the time span beginning before Canada even existed.

Is this the new kiddie meme?

Sup Forums is shit regardless of the origin of post

canadians are basically cynics at heart, they are so coddled and jaded in a way that they do not believe anything anybody writes on the internet is for any reason other than entertainment and "trolling".
Most canadians do not know anything about politics and if they do read something they read it without interest or geniune passion. Canadians make "fun" of everyone amd everything genuine and think that this somehow makes them better than others.
Canadians are those guys that post the "Sup Forums is a meme" threads essentially

Maybe for you autistic half mongols who can't get enough of LE EPIC SHITPOSTING. For the rest of us it's not improving.

Well, I believe that to a degree, because people take the internet too seriously, and treat it like the things on here matter. People who say things that matter don't say it here.

But the rest of your post is just refuse.

Nothing but shitposting, atleast some of the aussis are able to hold a conversation, but leafs are just worthless.

Shut the fuck up

mate what you say might have some weight if you werent here just like us
if ur here, take it seriously because if you dont then that means you dont take ur own time seriously which really just makes you the gigantic faggot that everybody here identifies you as

Of course I don't take my time seriously. That should be obvious, yo. Otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Annexation of mapleniggers when?

then you need to accept the 2nd part too, that you are a colossal faggot.
any man that doesnt value his own time is a massive cuck / fag

Why?

Ikr German bro

Don't do it they will continue their reallife shitposting and vote for weedman as potus

Yeah, i've noticed that too. Canadians are worst by far.

We don't let territories vote.

We're pretty smart about how we use imperialism.

>mfw I have to correct posters on Sup Forums

well it sure is a change from the MUH WHITE ARYAN GENES FUCKING NIGGERS REEE that is all other threads

If you ban us we win dude LMAO

"Flags were a mistake."

- Moot

I do

Can you guys win a little sooner?

xD

Why does nobody on Sup Forums actually understand what "banter" is?

I've seen so many times someone posts a reddit tier pun or joke and half of the replies are "HOLY SHIT # IS BRINGING THE LE BANTZ"

because the people who post that stuff are autistmos

Try living around them
They are honestly horrible fucking people.
I hate humans because I grew up in nig-ada.

They are vile ,stupid trash.
They lie like no tomorrow
They drink and do drugs in excess
They have no honor, loyalty or respect

Seriously, canadians are white niggers.

They are scum. They use anyone they can.
They are so fucking selfish.

I fucking HATE cana-niggers!!!!!

>caring about the opinion of somebody whose country lost Sud Tirol to Italy
hahahahahahahaahhahaha

>literal BLACKED cuck angry about other degenerates
You can't pick and choose which ones are okay and which arent, Guts. They're all bad

TOPKEK

My friend is Canadian, and he's a hopeless nihilist. He just wants to like, do his own thing, and forget about the rest of humanity because like, evil will always be here.

Yea, I'm Australian and I've had a few Canadians trying to shitpost but I'm like, mate, what the fuck is wrong with your head cunt.

I don't understand why my flag is American either, I'm not running through a proxy or vpn.

Hes kinda right tho guys.

Whats are more ways to spot newfags?