Why are so few black people into SHTF/prepping?

Is it the same reason black people don't swim?

Money

Because blacks plan on being the cause than waiting around for goverment assistance while complaining about being rescued last because they are black.
Just like in every other natural or man made disaster in the last fifty years.

Lack of agency, knowledge and money.
Black preppers, the few that exist, are based though.

Humm these trips make me think...

>Black preppers, the few that exist, are based though.
Agreed demcad is based

It's probably the same percentage of each race that is born predisposed to doomsday prepping, it's just that there are much less blacks in America, and thus even fewer black preppers.

because blacks will cause SHTF

and naturally, they are the most willing and ready to pillage for whatever they need to survive once SHTF

Niggers don't have a concept of "future", they only can comprehend the present and a little bit of the past.
Besides, they don't need to waste money prepping when they can band up and raid the supplies of the whites that did prep and make their wives literally prep the post-apocalyptic bulls.

Based tommy is a prepper too

>Niggers don't have a concept of "future", they only can comprehend the present and a little bit of the past.
I came here to post this.

Why prep when you can band together and steal?

>niggers
>preparing for the future

>it's another Sup Forums has never met a black person episode

I'm friends with a second gen immigrant from Central Africa. He loves survival shit, roleplay, going innawoods and anime.

We're not talking about africans, we're talking about black americans. Those are literally 5x more nigger-tier than actual africans

Blacks are genetically incapable of thinking ahead

>and anime.

Mystery solved, anime is the ultimate redpill.

Niggers do not plan for fucking anything. They cannot conceptualize any possible futures outside of fucking and eating. If they need something beyond those two things and cannot they will just steel it.

Prepping is centered around the idea of thinking ahead. Blacks dont have a far enough time preference to do this

This is true. The idea that one day the EBT may not work has never even occurred to them.

If they need something the white man always provides, one way or another.

They have other pointless things to do.

Shit has already hit the fan for them. Look at their neighborhoods, dystopian as fuck.

Because Whitey will always pay for them as long as they say "Racist" a few times.

Blacks are paranoid as fuck.

The thing is, I don't think many of them have the agency to get off their asses and do something like prep
Prepping also requires spare cash, something blacks don't have

This is true, I know an African and he says they hate yank blacks back home.